A-DATAÂ® SHIPS XPGÂ™ SX95 & S592 SSD PRECONFIRURED WITH NEW FIRMWARE FOR WINDOWSÂ® 7 TRIM
New Firmware Offer Extends of SSD's Life and Stable Performance
Taipei, Taiwan - 9th December, 2009 - A-DATA Technology Co., Ltd., the worldwide leading manufacturer in high-performance DRAM modules and flash application products, today announced that it has commenced volume shipments of its XPGÂ™ SX95 and S592 2.5" SATA II SSD, preconfigured with latest firmware for optimize with WindowsÂ® 7 TRIM(*1) feature. Moreover, the latest firmware updates are also available for free download for current XPGÂ™ SX95 and S592 2.5" SATA II SSD users. The XPGÂ™ SX95 and S592 SATA II 2.5" SSD features new architecture and controller design, with onboard DRAM cache buffer to perform killer speed and stability for notebooks and desktops.
Features of the new firmware including:
- Optimize for operating with Windows 7 TRIM feature
- Helps SSD to clean blocks and add to the free block pool
- Maintain the stability of SSD's performance
The XPG SX95 and S592 SATA II 2.5" SSD embedded with the latest firmware are shipping now through select distributors and resellers. More information and firmware update may be found on the A-DATA Web site at:
A-DATA Technology, the world's 2nd largest vendor of DRAM Modules (iSuppli, May 2009), 4th largest of USB Flash Drives (Gartner, May 2009), and the Top 20 global brand in Taiwan, provides complete memory solutions, including DRAM Modules, USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, Solid State Drives and Portable Hard Drives. Being committed to constant innovation, A-DATA delivers first-rate quality and industry-leading product performance to our customers. A-DATA products are internationally recognized by Germany's iF Design Award, Reddot Award, CES Best of Innovations Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.adata-group.com.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni