A-DATA® SHIPS XPG SX95 & S592 SSD PRECONFIRURED WITH NEW FIRMWARE FOR WINDOWS® 7 TRIM
New Firmware Offer Extends of SSD's Life and Stable Performance
Taipei, Taiwan - 9th December, 2009 - A-DATA Technology Co., Ltd., the worldwide leading manufacturer in high-performance DRAM modules and flash application products, today announced that it has commenced volume shipments of its XPG SX95 and S592 2.5" SATA II SSD, preconfigured with latest firmware for optimize with Windows® 7 TRIM(*1) feature. Moreover, the latest firmware updates are also available for free download for current XPG SX95 and S592 2.5" SATA II SSD users. The XPG SX95 and S592 SATA II 2.5" SSD features new architecture and controller design, with onboard DRAM cache buffer to perform killer speed and stability for notebooks and desktops.
Features of the new firmware including:
- Optimize for operating with Windows 7 TRIM feature
- Helps SSD to clean blocks and add to the free block pool
- Maintain the stability of SSD's performance
The XPG SX95 and S592 SATA II 2.5" SSD embedded with the latest firmware are shipping now through select distributors and resellers. More information and firmware update may be found on the A-DATA Web site at:
A-DATA Technology, the world's 2nd largest vendor of DRAM Modules (iSuppli, May 2009), 4th largest of USB Flash Drives (Gartner, May 2009), and the Top 20 global brand in Taiwan, provides complete memory solutions, including DRAM Modules, USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, Solid State Drives and Portable Hard Drives. Being committed to constant innovation, A-DATA delivers first-rate quality and industry-leading product performance to our customers. A-DATA products are internationally recognized by Germany's iF Design Award, Reddot Award, CES Best of Innovations Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.adata-group.com.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- Blade Runner meets Fallout 4 in this amazing settlement creation
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- KFC's new meal box charges your smartphone with its built-in battery
- Join the 'Gods of Egypt' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway!
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines