Galaxy Microsystems is preparing to unveil two new additions to the GT240 1GB series; the GALAXY GT240 1GB D5 and the GALAXY GT240 1GB D3.
After the successful launch of the GALAXY GT240 series, Galaxy Microsystems is ready to extend the family further with the GALAXY GT240 1GB D5 and the GALAXY GT240 1GB D3.
The GALAXY GT240 1GB D5 incorporates a single slot cooler design, that will help conserve space inside the desktop case and allow users the freedom to add other peripherals and modifications, while still providing the high-performance level of GDDR5 memory.
Designed with a lower profile and fitted with a cool single-slot copper cooler, the GALAXY GT240 1GB D3 is perfect for any mini-HTPC user. The sleek design maintains the performance of other cards in the series but can also accommodate those looking for a slimmer graphics card to match a smaller case.
Be sure to look out for these new members of the GT240 1GB family some time in the near future.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation VR requires almost as much space as HTC Vive
- Early copy of No Man's Sky allegedly sold for $1,250
- NVIDIA ordered to pay each GeForce GTX 970 $30 over VRAM controversy
- Facebook now has over 1.7 billion monthly active users
- Pokemon NO! Parents start naming babies after Pokemon GO characters
- Asus Stix X99
- Latest APP Center Gigabyte programs
- Antec GX505 Window SC Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio