Galaxy Microsystems is preparing to unveil two new additions to the GT240 1GB series; the GALAXY GT240 1GB D5 and the GALAXY GT240 1GB D3.
After the successful launch of the GALAXY GT240 series, Galaxy Microsystems is ready to extend the family further with the GALAXY GT240 1GB D5 and the GALAXY GT240 1GB D3.
The GALAXY GT240 1GB D5 incorporates a single slot cooler design, that will help conserve space inside the desktop case and allow users the freedom to add other peripherals and modifications, while still providing the high-performance level of GDDR5 memory.
Designed with a lower profile and fitted with a cool single-slot copper cooler, the GALAXY GT240 1GB D3 is perfect for any mini-HTPC user. The sleek design maintains the performance of other cards in the series but can also accommodate those looking for a slimmer graphics card to match a smaller case.
Be sure to look out for these new members of the GT240 1GB family some time in the near future.
Latest News Posts
- Uber hack in early 2014 allegedly traced back to the CTO of Lyft
- Light's new camera has 16 camera sensors, takes 52-megapixel photos
- HP unveils its new 34-inch curved all-in-one 'Envy' PC
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent