Active Media Products Launches Ultra Tiny Pink Wink USB Drive
Waterproof Pink Wink Drive Measures only 1.2 inches Long and Weighs Less Than 1/20 Oz
Fremont, California - December 8, 2009 - Active Media Products, manufacturer of SSDs and innovative USB drives, today released a new model of their popular, ultra-tiny 16GB Wink USB drive in Pink.
The incredibly small Pink Wink drive is available today in 16GB capacity, and will be available in smaller capacities later this month. The drive, model number MC16G-PINKWINK, is listed on now Amazon for about $39. According to Jerry Thomson, vice president of sales at Active Media Products, "the Wink drive has been enormously popular, but the number one request from customers is for a warmer color. In response to customer requests we're happy to launch the Pink Wink, which should arrive in time for the holidays for customers who order now."
About Active Media Productsgg
Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Active Media Products LLC is dedicated to developing creative new media products that improve performance and enhance the user's experience. Our focus on innovative product development enables us to bring new technology to market a step ahead of the competition. AMP is a leader in netbook SSD upgrades and manufactures the Obama and the endangered species line of USB drives.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft's Continuum turns Lumia 950s into mobile PC's
- Ubisoft announces Far Cry Primal set in Stone Age, coming 2016
- KitGuru editor in chief apologizes for 'inflammatory' AMD article
- Intel Battery Optimizer Android app now cleans, too
- Assassin's Creed, Rainbow Six next in GeForce GTX bundles
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Topic: X99E-ITX/ac with 32GB ram
- The Crew WILD RUN PC CLOSED BETA WILL BE PLAYABLE FROM OCTOBER 15TH TO OCTOBER 19TH 2015
- MLG Announces Broadcast Talent for World Finals in New Orleans
- Patriot Announces New Viper 4 3600MHz Dual-Channel Memory Kit
- Supermicro Launches New 1U TwinPro Fully Redundant, Dual DP Node, SuperServer
- AMD Partners with Oculus and Dell to Power Oculus Ready PCs