Active Media Products Launches Ultra Tiny Pink Wink USB Drive
Waterproof Pink Wink Drive Measures only 1.2 inches Long and Weighs Less Than 1/20 Oz
Fremont, California - December 8, 2009 - Active Media Products, manufacturer of SSDs and innovative USB drives, today released a new model of their popular, ultra-tiny 16GB Wink USB drive in Pink.
The incredibly small Pink Wink drive is available today in 16GB capacity, and will be available in smaller capacities later this month. The drive, model number MC16G-PINKWINK, is listed on now Amazon for about $39. According to Jerry Thomson, vice president of sales at Active Media Products, "the Wink drive has been enormously popular, but the number one request from customers is for a warmer color. In response to customer requests we're happy to launch the Pink Wink, which should arrive in time for the holidays for customers who order now."
About Active Media Productsgg
Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Active Media Products LLC is dedicated to developing creative new media products that improve performance and enhance the user's experience. Our focus on innovative product development enables us to bring new technology to market a step ahead of the competition. AMP is a leader in netbook SSD upgrades and manufactures the Obama and the endangered species line of USB drives.
Latest News Posts
- Selfie with a gun? Lady accidentally shoots herself in the head
- Qualcomm teams up with Mercedes to study wireless EV testing
- The UK's Richi Bowzer brings his best mod to the global stage
- The $10,000+ Apple Watch Editions are now being shipped
- Uber testing out its self-driving car on Pittsburgh's streets
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Unfriended (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Asus F550JK freeze
- TITAN X Artifacts issue
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling