Active Media Products Launches Ultra Tiny Pink Wink USB Drive
Waterproof Pink Wink Drive Measures only 1.2 inches Long and Weighs Less Than 1/20 Oz
Fremont, California - December 8, 2009 - Active Media Products, manufacturer of SSDs and innovative USB drives, today released a new model of their popular, ultra-tiny 16GB Wink USB drive in Pink.
The incredibly small Pink Wink drive is available today in 16GB capacity, and will be available in smaller capacities later this month. The drive, model number MC16G-PINKWINK, is listed on now Amazon for about $39. According to Jerry Thomson, vice president of sales at Active Media Products, "the Wink drive has been enormously popular, but the number one request from customers is for a warmer color. In response to customer requests we're happy to launch the Pink Wink, which should arrive in time for the holidays for customers who order now."
About Active Media Productsgg
Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Active Media Products LLC is dedicated to developing creative new media products that improve performance and enhance the user's experience. Our focus on innovative product development enables us to bring new technology to market a step ahead of the competition. AMP is a leader in netbook SSD upgrades and manufactures the Obama and the endangered species line of USB drives.
Latest News Posts
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4