Team launches CF 600X and SDHC Class10 super-speed memory cards
Speed counts: Advent of super speed for digital imaging
Professionals are increasingly demanding details as digital imaging technologies advance, and memory cards with high capacity and read-write speed are the most important accessory for DSLR users. Coping with the rapidly changing consumer demands for high-level memory cards, Team Group Inc, a specialist professional image storage maker, introduces two super-speed memory cards with premium quality and durable performance: Team CF 600X and Team SDHC Class10. Delivering a read-write speed of up to 90MB/sec and 22MB/sec, the CF 600X and SDHC Class 10 mark the advent of the "speed counts" era for digital imaging.
Turbo MLC for CF 600X exclusive from Team!
The CF 600X uses the new-generation chipset and the exclusive Turbo MLC technology to boost the 4-channel transfer speed of CF cards to 600X. Together with the CF4.1 high-speed interface supporting Ultra DMA modes 0-6, the average data read/write speed is increased to 90/93 MB/sec to fulfill the 8-shot per second continuous shooting demand of DSLR photographers to capture every touching moment. By launching the 16GB model, the CF 600X can handle the RAW high-resolution format with great ease. The mainstreamed 8GB model at a maximum read/write speed of 60/55 MB/sec (400X) is also available. Additionally, memory cards from Team are equipped with the ECC (error correction code) function to automatically detect and correct errors. The built-in advanced leveling algorithm ensures the reliability of data transfer and enhances product life. Most importantly, the CF 600X maintains the green enterprise feature of Team with its low energy consumption and RoHS compliance.
SDHC Class10 makes DC and DV classier!
The application of SDHC is expanding with the support of digital camera makers. From digital cameras, video cams, MP4/MP5 players, to DSLRs, as the transfer speed of Class 6 SDHC at 6MB/sec can no more fulfill the need, Team launches the brand new SDHC Class 10. In addition to meeting the Class 10 requirements announced by the SDHC Association, Team has increased the read/write speed to 22MB/sec and 18MB/sec in order to let DC and DV users record the precious moments in life faster and more easily. With models ranging from 4GB-32GB, the SDHC Class 10 from team can fulfill the requirements of HD picture quality. Fully SD3.0 compliant, the SDHC Class 10 from Team is also equipped with the ECC (error correction code) function to automatically detect and correct errors. Also, it supports SDMI and CPRM technologies to prevent duplication, firmware upgrade, and ISP compatibility corrections. Lastly, it is RoHS-compliant.
Team Group Inc. is a leading manufacturer of memory storage products, and provides the ultimate solution to satisfy consumer need for storing and sharing media and data. Team Group offers a lifetime warranty and repair/replacement service on all memory cards. For more product information, please visit the Team Group website at http://www.teamgroup.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- BioShock devs might be making new Twilight Zone 'game'
- A closer look at Mass Effect: Andromeda's power combos
- Digital Nintendo Switch games locked to one console
- All new Halo games will have split-screen, 343i confirms
- Dead Rising 4 shambles to Steam in March
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- توكيل صيانة ثلاجة كريازى 01093055835 رقم مبيعات كري&
- صور صيانة غسالات وستنجهاوس 01060037840 % رقم مبيعات و
- اخبار صيانة غسالة فريجيدير 01095999314 اتصل الان مب&
- هنا صيانة كلفينيتور العجمى 01010916814 هوت لاين الم&
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications