EVERCOOL Launches of "Zodiac II"-Notebook Cooling Pad
Taipei, Taiwan-2009-EVERCOOL Thermal Corp., Ltd., one of the famous and professional cooler and fan manufacturers in Taiwan. EVERCOOL is going to launch one NB cooing pad- Zodiac II. The fable of star signs increases the mysterious fancy to the night. To add the fable in the computer products provides vitality for the products as well as takes the users to enjoy peace and comfortable of spirit, this kind of thought has caused great notice for Zodiac I. In 2009, EVERCOOL is going to launch Zodiac II that is also designed in twelve star signs; and it's expected to cause another constellation subject.
The picture of twelve star signs surrounding the sun appears adequately the image of stars running around the Sun; in addition, using Sun radiated design and punched holes shows the wind draft and increase the air convection. This special design will absolutely catch users' eyes. Furthermore, it has two versions: black version- Dark Night (without LED) and white version - Starlight (with LED). In Starlight version, twelve LED lights are designed to express star signs impression, which is an astounding sense of sight.
To differ from Zodiac I using two 7CM fans, Zodiac II uses one fan with 12CM and 800 RPM, it causes the strong wind that takes the heat away noiselessly, which completely conforms the user's needs. In addition, using Aluminum, which the thickness is for 2.2mm, as the material makes Zodiac II put on the desk steadily, and increases greatly cooling efficiency. Unlike Zodiac I is a big cooling pad, Zodiac II is smaller and compatible with 11"~14" Notebook and smaller Netbook. Ergonomic height and design makes users to use comfortably. Moreover, two USB ports can be connected with USB flash drivers, speakers or other accessories. Furthermore, DC 5V power hole is reserved for users if they need.
Latest News Posts
- GIVEAWAY: Patriot Viper V570 Mouse and V370 RGB Headset
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017