EVERCOOL Launches of "Zodiac II"-Notebook Cooling Pad
Taipei, Taiwan-2009-EVERCOOL Thermal Corp., Ltd., one of the famous and professional cooler and fan manufacturers in Taiwan. EVERCOOL is going to launch one NB cooing pad- Zodiac II. The fable of star signs increases the mysterious fancy to the night. To add the fable in the computer products provides vitality for the products as well as takes the users to enjoy peace and comfortable of spirit, this kind of thought has caused great notice for Zodiac I. In 2009, EVERCOOL is going to launch Zodiac II that is also designed in twelve star signs; and it's expected to cause another constellation subject.
The picture of twelve star signs surrounding the sun appears adequately the image of stars running around the Sun; in addition, using Sun radiated design and punched holes shows the wind draft and increase the air convection. This special design will absolutely catch users' eyes. Furthermore, it has two versions: black version- Dark Night (without LED) and white version - Starlight (with LED). In Starlight version, twelve LED lights are designed to express star signs impression, which is an astounding sense of sight.
To differ from Zodiac I using two 7CM fans, Zodiac II uses one fan with 12CM and 800 RPM, it causes the strong wind that takes the heat away noiselessly, which completely conforms the user's needs. In addition, using Aluminum, which the thickness is for 2.2mm, as the material makes Zodiac II put on the desk steadily, and increases greatly cooling efficiency. Unlike Zodiac I is a big cooling pad, Zodiac II is smaller and compatible with 11"~14" Notebook and smaller Netbook. Ergonomic height and design makes users to use comfortably. Moreover, two USB ports can be connected with USB flash drivers, speakers or other accessories. Furthermore, DC 5V power hole is reserved for users if they need.
Latest News Posts
- New map, competitive ranking system arrive for Insurgency
- Google will reportedly shame vendors into Android updates
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition