EVERCOOL Launches of "Zodiac II"-Notebook Cooling Pad
Taipei, Taiwan-2009-EVERCOOL Thermal Corp., Ltd., one of the famous and professional cooler and fan manufacturers in Taiwan. EVERCOOL is going to launch one NB cooing pad- Zodiac II. The fable of star signs increases the mysterious fancy to the night. To add the fable in the computer products provides vitality for the products as well as takes the users to enjoy peace and comfortable of spirit, this kind of thought has caused great notice for Zodiac I. In 2009, EVERCOOL is going to launch Zodiac II that is also designed in twelve star signs; and it's expected to cause another constellation subject.
The picture of twelve star signs surrounding the sun appears adequately the image of stars running around the Sun; in addition, using Sun radiated design and punched holes shows the wind draft and increase the air convection. This special design will absolutely catch users' eyes. Furthermore, it has two versions: black version- Dark Night (without LED) and white version - Starlight (with LED). In Starlight version, twelve LED lights are designed to express star signs impression, which is an astounding sense of sight.
To differ from Zodiac I using two 7CM fans, Zodiac II uses one fan with 12CM and 800 RPM, it causes the strong wind that takes the heat away noiselessly, which completely conforms the user's needs. In addition, using Aluminum, which the thickness is for 2.2mm, as the material makes Zodiac II put on the desk steadily, and increases greatly cooling efficiency. Unlike Zodiac I is a big cooling pad, Zodiac II is smaller and compatible with 11"~14" Notebook and smaller Netbook. Ergonomic height and design makes users to use comfortably. Moreover, two USB ports can be connected with USB flash drivers, speakers or other accessories. Furthermore, DC 5V power hole is reserved for users if they need.
Latest News Posts
- Google send mystery device through FCC, the next version of Glass?
- Gabe Newell says "our goal is to make modding better" through Steam
- Samsung's refreshed Gear VR for the Galaxy S6, S6 edge on sale May 8
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- Criminals receiving bitcoin ransom payments converting money fast
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X