AMD to Present at Barclays Capital 2009 Global Technology Conference
SUNNYVALE, Calif. --12/2/2009
AMD (NYSE: AMD) today announced that Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Thomas Seifert, will present at the Barclays Capital 2009 Global Technology Conference, at the Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco on Wednesday, December 9, 2009 at 12:45 p.m. P.T.
A replay of the webcast can be accessed approximately 24 hours after the conclusion of the live event and will be available for 10 days after the conference.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE: AMD) is an innovative technology company dedicated to collaborating with customers and partners to ignite the next generation of computing and graphics solutions at work, home and play. For more information, visit http://www.amd.com.
Latest News Posts
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now