Super Talent "Go Green"
Computing alternatives increase performance and reduce costs
Sometimes doing the right thing is hard; here's one that's easy: New computing technology that increases system performance while reducing your CO2 footprint.
Leading studies suggest that the explosive growth we've seen in computing power has been matched by growing power demands and cooling costs. Experts predict that power-related costs within the data center will soon be larger than the IT equipment cost contained within them. The realization that power demands have been running largely unchecked has created a new movement within the computing industry, that of "Green IT". We, at SuperTalent, create and sell a series of SSD & DDR3 memory products that support this effort and we want to spread the word about other solutions within our industry that can be used in to create an even better complete solution. As we upgrade our data centers to Windows 7, keep and eye out for these new technologies that not only reduce power requirements but increase performance as well.
What can we do? Think Green.
When selecting new components within our data centers, look for these "Green alternatives" that not only save power and create less heat but can dramatically increase system performance as well.
Latest News Posts
- 'Tetris' movie becomes a trilogy, we don't know why
- Twitter hires ex-Apple UI designer to lead its VR and AR division
- 4K UltraHD Blu-ray disc sales off to a roaring start
- Microsoft has made over 1 million Xbox One Elite Controllers
- WB delays Batman: Return to Arkham, devs need more time to polish
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Deleted driver software
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities