Super Talent "Go Green"
Computing alternatives increase performance and reduce costs
Sometimes doing the right thing is hard; here's one that's easy: New computing technology that increases system performance while reducing your CO2 footprint.
Leading studies suggest that the explosive growth we've seen in computing power has been matched by growing power demands and cooling costs. Experts predict that power-related costs within the data center will soon be larger than the IT equipment cost contained within them. The realization that power demands have been running largely unchecked has created a new movement within the computing industry, that of "Green IT". We, at SuperTalent, create and sell a series of SSD & DDR3 memory products that support this effort and we want to spread the word about other solutions within our industry that can be used in to create an even better complete solution. As we upgrade our data centers to Windows 7, keep and eye out for these new technologies that not only reduce power requirements but increase performance as well.
What can we do? Think Green.
When selecting new components within our data centers, look for these "Green alternatives" that not only save power and create less heat but can dramatically increase system performance as well.
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications