MSI R5870-PM2D1G becomes the fastest single GPU card on the planet by Afterburner!
It broke the record of 3DMark Vantage P-Score and achieved the highest 1380MHz GPU Clock!
[Taiwan, Taipei] The world-leading graphics card and mainboard manufacturer MSI, proudly announce that MSI R5870-PM2D1G created the new highest 3DMark Vantage P-Score "24416" of single GPU card by a famous overclocker "Deanzo" from New Zeland on hwbot.org. Deanzo used MSI exclusive Afterburner overclocking software to overclock the clock and GPU's voltageand and used LN2 to cool down it to crazy -180?, reaching an outstanding 1380 MHz GPU clock speed and breaking the current 3DMark Vantage P-Score!
MSI R5870-PM2D1G gets 1st ranking now!
Through MSI Afterburner overclocking software, the over-voltage function can highly boost the graphics card overclocking capability and provide extreme performance. From the result shown on hwbot.org: http://hwbot.org/compare.do?resultId=926281, GPU clock of MSI R5870-PM2D1G is 62.4% higher than standard ATI Radeon HD 5870.
Deanzo used LN2 to cool down MSI R5870-PM2D1G
The screen shot of new World Record
MSI Afterburner fully supports GPU/Shader/Memory clock adjustment of NVIDIA and ATI graphics cards. Moreover, users can easily change voltage and clock and customize fan speed to enjoy the pleasure of overclocking and high performance. Free to download MSI Afterburner and experience extraordinary overclocking potential on MSI graphics cards.
Latest News Posts
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- Acer's new laptop rocks unreleased NVIDIA graphics card
- AMD Radeon RX Vega loses to GTX 1080 at 1080p
- Halo 6's 'compelling' story will focus on Master Chief
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives