MSI R5870-PM2D1G becomes the fastest single GPU card on the planet by Afterburner!
It broke the record of 3DMark Vantage P-Score and achieved the highest 1380MHz GPU Clock!
[Taiwan, Taipei] The world-leading graphics card and mainboard manufacturer MSI, proudly announce that MSI R5870-PM2D1G created the new highest 3DMark Vantage P-Score "24416" of single GPU card by a famous overclocker "Deanzo" from New Zeland on hwbot.org. Deanzo used MSI exclusive Afterburner overclocking software to overclock the clock and GPU's voltageand and used LN2 to cool down it to crazy -180?, reaching an outstanding 1380 MHz GPU clock speed and breaking the current 3DMark Vantage P-Score!
MSI R5870-PM2D1G gets 1st ranking now!
Through MSI Afterburner overclocking software, the over-voltage function can highly boost the graphics card overclocking capability and provide extreme performance. From the result shown on hwbot.org: http://hwbot.org/compare.do?resultId=926281, GPU clock of MSI R5870-PM2D1G is 62.4% higher than standard ATI Radeon HD 5870.
Deanzo used LN2 to cool down MSI R5870-PM2D1G
The screen shot of new World Record
MSI Afterburner fully supports GPU/Shader/Memory clock adjustment of NVIDIA and ATI graphics cards. Moreover, users can easily change voltage and clock and customize fan speed to enjoy the pleasure of overclocking and high performance. Free to download MSI Afterburner and experience extraordinary overclocking potential on MSI graphics cards.
Latest News Posts
- Acer new touch-capable 21.5-inch Chromebase features NVIDIA Tegra K1
- Nintendo announces Mario Maker for Wii U, arrives in September
- Sling TV adds HBO just in time for 'Game of Thrones'
- Bungie's senior gameplay designer on Destiny leaves for Bethesda
- F-35 head continues to defend his program, amid major budget issues
- SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive 3.0 32GB OTG for Android Flash Drive Review
- E2200 Killer Ethernet driver for Linux with Wakeup-On-Lan WOL
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Review - Add Storage to your iOS Device
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi