MSI R5870-PM2D1G becomes the fastest single GPU card on the planet by Afterburner!
It broke the record of 3DMark Vantage P-Score and achieved the highest 1380MHz GPU Clock!
[Taiwan, Taipei] The world-leading graphics card and mainboard manufacturer MSI, proudly announce that MSI R5870-PM2D1G created the new highest 3DMark Vantage P-Score "24416" of single GPU card by a famous overclocker "Deanzo" from New Zeland on hwbot.org. Deanzo used MSI exclusive Afterburner overclocking software to overclock the clock and GPU's voltageand and used LN2 to cool down it to crazy -180?, reaching an outstanding 1380 MHz GPU clock speed and breaking the current 3DMark Vantage P-Score!
MSI R5870-PM2D1G gets 1st ranking now!
Through MSI Afterburner overclocking software, the over-voltage function can highly boost the graphics card overclocking capability and provide extreme performance. From the result shown on hwbot.org: http://hwbot.org/compare.do?resultId=926281, GPU clock of MSI R5870-PM2D1G is 62.4% higher than standard ATI Radeon HD 5870.
Deanzo used LN2 to cool down MSI R5870-PM2D1G
The screen shot of new World Record
MSI Afterburner fully supports GPU/Shader/Memory clock adjustment of NVIDIA and ATI graphics cards. Moreover, users can easily change voltage and clock and customize fan speed to enjoy the pleasure of overclocking and high performance. Free to download MSI Afterburner and experience extraordinary overclocking potential on MSI graphics cards.
Latest News Posts
- New map, competitive ranking system arrive for Insurgency
- Google will reportedly shame vendors into Android updates
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition