MSI R5870-PM2D1G becomes the fastest single GPU card on the planet by Afterburner!
It broke the record of 3DMark Vantage P-Score and achieved the highest 1380MHz GPU Clock!
[Taiwan, Taipei] The world-leading graphics card and mainboard manufacturer MSI, proudly announce that MSI R5870-PM2D1G created the new highest 3DMark Vantage P-Score "24416" of single GPU card by a famous overclocker "Deanzo" from New Zeland on hwbot.org. Deanzo used MSI exclusive Afterburner overclocking software to overclock the clock and GPU's voltageand and used LN2 to cool down it to crazy -180?, reaching an outstanding 1380 MHz GPU clock speed and breaking the current 3DMark Vantage P-Score!
MSI R5870-PM2D1G gets 1st ranking now!
Through MSI Afterburner overclocking software, the over-voltage function can highly boost the graphics card overclocking capability and provide extreme performance. From the result shown on hwbot.org: http://hwbot.org/compare.do?resultId=926281, GPU clock of MSI R5870-PM2D1G is 62.4% higher than standard ATI Radeon HD 5870.
Deanzo used LN2 to cool down MSI R5870-PM2D1G
The screen shot of new World Record
MSI Afterburner fully supports GPU/Shader/Memory clock adjustment of NVIDIA and ATI graphics cards. Moreover, users can easily change voltage and clock and customize fan speed to enjoy the pleasure of overclocking and high performance. Free to download MSI Afterburner and experience extraordinary overclocking potential on MSI graphics cards.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown: we want PC version of PUBG on Xbox
- Xbox One X pre-orders available now
- 100 games will be enhanced on Xbox One X
- Our 'Guardians' giveaway is out of this Galaxy!
- Path of Exile launches August 24 on Xbox One
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect