High-Capacity Crucial DDR3 Modules Enable 16 GB Maximum System Memory
Lexar Media, a leading global provider of memory products for digital media, today announced the availability of Crucial 4GB DDR3-1333MHz (PC3-10600) non-ECC UDIMM memory modules, enabling power users to max out their systems with 16GB of RAM. These new modules are compatible with the latest generation of Intel and AMD desktop processors - the Intel Core i5 and Intel Core i7 processors, as well as the AMD AM3 processors. This latest high-capacity Crucial DDR3 memory enables high-density memory installations that take advantage of 64-bit operating systems, including Microsoft Windows 7; less robust 32-bit operating systems only recognize a limited amount of installed RAM.
"Computer technology is constantly evolving, so we're committed to developing and offering a wide variety of Crucial memory products for both PC and Mac system users. Our new Crucial 4GB DDR3, high-density modules speak to this commitment; these products enable users to take advantage of newer 64-bit operating systems, as well as the latest generation of Intel and AMD processors," said Jim Jardine, Lexar Media's senior worldwide product manager.
Utilizing the award-winning Crucial Memory Advisor online tool, customers can find guaranteed-compatible memory upgrades by simply choosing their system make and model from a drop-down menu. The new 4GB DDR3-1333MHz non-ECC modules are also available through select resellers worldwide and at Crucial.com. Like most Crucial memory products, the new 4GB DDR3-1333MHz modules include a limited lifetime warranty.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo to produce 18 million Switch consoles this year
- GIVEAWAY: Patriot Viper V570 Mouse and V370 RGB Headset
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017