High-Capacity Crucial DDR3 Modules Enable 16 GB Maximum System Memory
Lexar Media, a leading global provider of memory products for digital media, today announced the availability of Crucial 4GB DDR3-1333MHz (PC3-10600) non-ECC UDIMM memory modules, enabling power users to max out their systems with 16GB of RAM. These new modules are compatible with the latest generation of Intel and AMD desktop processors - the Intel Core i5 and Intel Core i7 processors, as well as the AMD AM3 processors. This latest high-capacity Crucial DDR3 memory enables high-density memory installations that take advantage of 64-bit operating systems, including Microsoft Windows 7; less robust 32-bit operating systems only recognize a limited amount of installed RAM.
"Computer technology is constantly evolving, so we're committed to developing and offering a wide variety of Crucial memory products for both PC and Mac system users. Our new Crucial 4GB DDR3, high-density modules speak to this commitment; these products enable users to take advantage of newer 64-bit operating systems, as well as the latest generation of Intel and AMD processors," said Jim Jardine, Lexar Media's senior worldwide product manager.
Utilizing the award-winning Crucial Memory Advisor online tool, customers can find guaranteed-compatible memory upgrades by simply choosing their system make and model from a drop-down menu. The new 4GB DDR3-1333MHz non-ECC modules are also available through select resellers worldwide and at Crucial.com. Like most Crucial memory products, the new 4GB DDR3-1333MHz modules include a limited lifetime warranty.
Latest News Posts
- Radeon 16.7.3 drivers improve Rise of the Tomb Raider performance
- Pay what you want for 180+ hours of game dev training
- New Prey game isn't a sequel or a reboot, it's a re-imagining
- PlayStation VR requires almost as much space as HTC Vive
- Early copy of No Man's Sky allegedly sold for $1,250
- GA-X58A-UD7 Error Code 88 (or 8b something)
- Asus Stix X99
- Latest APP Center Gigabyte programs
- Antec GX505 Window SC Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio