High-Capacity Crucial DDR3 Modules Enable 16 GB Maximum System Memory
Lexar Media, a leading global provider of memory products for digital media, today announced the availability of Crucial 4GB DDR3-1333MHz (PC3-10600) non-ECC UDIMM memory modules, enabling power users to max out their systems with 16GB of RAM. These new modules are compatible with the latest generation of Intel and AMD desktop processors - the Intel Core i5 and Intel Core i7 processors, as well as the AMD AM3 processors. This latest high-capacity Crucial DDR3 memory enables high-density memory installations that take advantage of 64-bit operating systems, including Microsoft Windows 7; less robust 32-bit operating systems only recognize a limited amount of installed RAM.
"Computer technology is constantly evolving, so we're committed to developing and offering a wide variety of Crucial memory products for both PC and Mac system users. Our new Crucial 4GB DDR3, high-density modules speak to this commitment; these products enable users to take advantage of newer 64-bit operating systems, as well as the latest generation of Intel and AMD processors," said Jim Jardine, Lexar Media's senior worldwide product manager.
Utilizing the award-winning Crucial Memory Advisor online tool, customers can find guaranteed-compatible memory upgrades by simply choosing their system make and model from a drop-down menu. The new 4GB DDR3-1333MHz non-ECC modules are also available through select resellers worldwide and at Crucial.com. Like most Crucial memory products, the new 4GB DDR3-1333MHz modules include a limited lifetime warranty.
Latest News Posts
- NASA begins year-long Mars isolation experiment on Earth
- Ashley Madison CEO stepping down after devastating data breach
- Final Fantasy 15 almost had VR support
- VR will slowly trickle to mainstream market, says Oculus founder
- Samsung offers iPhone users $200 if they switch to a new Galaxy phone
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20