High-Capacity Crucial DDR3 Modules Enable 16 GB Maximum System Memory
Lexar Media, a leading global provider of memory products for digital media, today announced the availability of Crucial 4GB DDR3-1333MHz (PC3-10600) non-ECC UDIMM memory modules, enabling power users to max out their systems with 16GB of RAM. These new modules are compatible with the latest generation of Intel and AMD desktop processors - the Intel Core i5 and Intel Core i7 processors, as well as the AMD AM3 processors. This latest high-capacity Crucial DDR3 memory enables high-density memory installations that take advantage of 64-bit operating systems, including Microsoft Windows 7; less robust 32-bit operating systems only recognize a limited amount of installed RAM.
"Computer technology is constantly evolving, so we're committed to developing and offering a wide variety of Crucial memory products for both PC and Mac system users. Our new Crucial 4GB DDR3, high-density modules speak to this commitment; these products enable users to take advantage of newer 64-bit operating systems, as well as the latest generation of Intel and AMD processors," said Jim Jardine, Lexar Media's senior worldwide product manager.
Utilizing the award-winning Crucial Memory Advisor online tool, customers can find guaranteed-compatible memory upgrades by simply choosing their system make and model from a drop-down menu. The new 4GB DDR3-1333MHz non-ECC modules are also available through select resellers worldwide and at Crucial.com. Like most Crucial memory products, the new 4GB DDR3-1333MHz modules include a limited lifetime warranty.
Latest News Posts
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' season 2 trailer reveals Vader, new friends & foes
- Disney-themed prosthetic hands are now a thing
- DARPA developing vehicle disappearing technology
- 'Toy Story 4' delayed by a whole year
- Samsung didn't infringe on NVIDIA patents, judge says
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R Rev1 SSD Boot Order Issue.
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent