High-Capacity Crucial DDR3 Modules Enable 16 GB Maximum System Memory
Lexar Media, a leading global provider of memory products for digital media, today announced the availability of Crucial 4GB DDR3-1333MHz (PC3-10600) non-ECC UDIMM memory modules, enabling power users to max out their systems with 16GB of RAM. These new modules are compatible with the latest generation of Intel and AMD desktop processors - the Intel Core i5 and Intel Core i7 processors, as well as the AMD AM3 processors. This latest high-capacity Crucial DDR3 memory enables high-density memory installations that take advantage of 64-bit operating systems, including Microsoft Windows 7; less robust 32-bit operating systems only recognize a limited amount of installed RAM.
"Computer technology is constantly evolving, so we're committed to developing and offering a wide variety of Crucial memory products for both PC and Mac system users. Our new Crucial 4GB DDR3, high-density modules speak to this commitment; these products enable users to take advantage of newer 64-bit operating systems, as well as the latest generation of Intel and AMD processors," said Jim Jardine, Lexar Media's senior worldwide product manager.
Utilizing the award-winning Crucial Memory Advisor online tool, customers can find guaranteed-compatible memory upgrades by simply choosing their system make and model from a drop-down menu. The new 4GB DDR3-1333MHz non-ECC modules are also available through select resellers worldwide and at Crucial.com. Like most Crucial memory products, the new 4GB DDR3-1333MHz modules include a limited lifetime warranty.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Office 2016 public preview released
- Go 'Into The Woods' in our Blu-ray giveaway, thanks to Disney
- SurveyMonkey CEO David Goldberg's death confirmed as gym accident
- HP announces its new PCs will use AMD's Radeon R9 380 video cards
- Japan's age gap expanding, with robots seen as possible aid
- how to install ASrock 970 pro 3 r2.0 motherboard CD on a ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS help
- Glary Utilities Pro for free
- HIS MusiX Air Wireless Bluetooth IPX7 Water Resistant Speaker Review
- Wake on lan problem
- GB G97x ud5 bk with Kingston Hyperx Predator SHPM2280p2H/240g pcie ssd
- Nokia published its corporate responsibility report for 2014
- The Last of Us: Left Behind Available as a Standalone Download May 12
- Mortal Kombat X Launches Jason Voorhees Bundle
- MSI Launches 8 New Socket FM2+ Motherboards for AMD "Godavari" APU
- Vantiv: Payments Industry Moves to Speed Chip Card Acceptance