RunCore Pro IV Light: An even Smaller Price to Pay for a More Productive Life
Introducing the Runcore Pro IV Light mini-SATA 50mm PCI-e Solid State Drive SSD
In RunCore's pursuit of the ultimate solid state drive (SSD) upgrade, we have created a new class for our Pro IV SSD line, called the Pro IV Light. This mini-SATA drive is focused on bringing optimum performance to smaller devices such as the Asus Eee PC T91 by boosting computer performance 4x to 20x in various benchmarks. RunCore Pro IV Light mini-SATA SSDs are available in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB with smaller capacity drives for OEM or Manufacturer needs available upon request.
This revolutionary new SSD design not only boosts your sustained performance but it also focuses on random small file read and write speeds, the speeds that create bottle necks in current and past PATA, SATA HDDs, and some SSDs. With operating system and applications consisting of thousands of small files, the RunCore Pro IV Light SSD can process these files at nearly 4 times the speed of a conventional spinning hard drive while creating a more efficient and satisfying user experience.
The RunCore Pro IV Light mini-SATA PCIe SSD is the ideal choice for the storage media of the ultra-mobile PC. With its small footprint and industry-standard design, the Mini-SATA PCIe SSD format is fit for embedded solid state storage because it allows for high capacity and high performance while ensuring compatibility in ultra-mobile PC's.
80MB/s write and 125MB/s read speeds
4K random: 18MB/s read and 5 MB/s write speeds
32MB (16GB, 32GB) and 64MB (64GB) cache size
Speed increases in startup, application launch, multitasking between programs, opening/rendering/saving large files, and shutdown
Extended battery life
Increased reliability and durability
Compliant with SATA 2.6 protocol
Easily install any major OS: Windows9X/Me/NT/XP/CE/Vista/Windows7, MAC, Linux and Unix.
Easy 3 Step Do-It-Yourself Upgrade
All RunCore Pro IV SSD offers upgrading made easy with our simple 3 Step Do-It-Yourself upgrade package give you all the tools you need and simplifies the process where even novice computer users can easily complete.
1. Plug the RunCore SSD drive into an available USB port.
2. Run the included cloning software.
3. Install the SSD and enjoy.
It's that easy!
The upgrade package includes:
High Speed USB 2.0 HDD case and cables to clone your existing drive and turn it into an external USB drive
15 Day Free Trial of Acronis Migrate Easy for Cloning your Current Drive
For more information please visit http://www.Runcore.com.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD