Vantec Announces a Comprehensive Line of SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Products
Featuring two SuperSpeed USB 3.0 models of Vantec's popular NexStar 3 Line as well as USB 3.0 PCI-Express and ExpressCard/34 Host Cards
FREMONT, California - December 1, 2009 - Vantec Thermal Technologies, a worldwide leader specializing in computer accessories announces four new products utilizing the new SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface including two hard drive enclosures-one for each form factor, a PCI-Express card and an ExpressCard/34 adapter.
SuperSpeed USB 3.0 is the next generation bus interface offering transfer speeds of up to 5Gbps (625Mbps) and it is fully backwards-compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1. The new 2.5" and 3.5" enclosures will be based off of Vantec's popular NexStar 3 Hard Drive Enclosures and will be initially available in Onyx Black and boast a mirror finish.
Being the pioneer in the Built-Your-Own-Drive market, Vantec has continued to expand their popular NexStar 3 line with support for more interfaces along with the support for newer hard drives. By integrating SuperSpeed USB 3.0, Vantec has now updated the extensive line of external hard drive enclosures allowing the support for the latest interface. The two new add-on cards directly complement the interface upgrade and will be released with the enclosures.
The SuperSpeed USB 3.0 products will be available at major retailers early next year. For additional product information and full technical specifications, please visit http://www.vantecusa.com.
Founded in 1994, Vantec is a leading brand of computer accessories that provides a complete line of Storage, Thermal, and Mobile solutions. Vantec is devoted to every computer user from mainstream to enthusiast. Vantec's goal is to provide a complete and affordable way for computing needs of all kinds. For more information, visit http://www.vantecusa.com.
Latest News Posts
- Download Bungie's 2.4.1 patch update for Destiny now
- Hearthstone game costs players a pretty penny to play
- ISS crew arrives at Space Station after two-day trip
- Major cyber attack knocks out popular websites
- Cassini's final year of its epic voyage to Saturn
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system