Vantec Announces a Comprehensive Line of SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Products
Featuring two SuperSpeed USB 3.0 models of Vantec's popular NexStar 3 Line as well as USB 3.0 PCI-Express and ExpressCard/34 Host Cards
FREMONT, California - December 1, 2009 - Vantec Thermal Technologies, a worldwide leader specializing in computer accessories announces four new products utilizing the new SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface including two hard drive enclosures-one for each form factor, a PCI-Express card and an ExpressCard/34 adapter.
SuperSpeed USB 3.0 is the next generation bus interface offering transfer speeds of up to 5Gbps (625Mbps) and it is fully backwards-compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1. The new 2.5" and 3.5" enclosures will be based off of Vantec's popular NexStar 3 Hard Drive Enclosures and will be initially available in Onyx Black and boast a mirror finish.
Being the pioneer in the Built-Your-Own-Drive market, Vantec has continued to expand their popular NexStar 3 line with support for more interfaces along with the support for newer hard drives. By integrating SuperSpeed USB 3.0, Vantec has now updated the extensive line of external hard drive enclosures allowing the support for the latest interface. The two new add-on cards directly complement the interface upgrade and will be released with the enclosures.
The SuperSpeed USB 3.0 products will be available at major retailers early next year. For additional product information and full technical specifications, please visit http://www.vantecusa.com.
Founded in 1994, Vantec is a leading brand of computer accessories that provides a complete line of Storage, Thermal, and Mobile solutions. Vantec is devoted to every computer user from mainstream to enthusiast. Vantec's goal is to provide a complete and affordable way for computing needs of all kinds. For more information, visit http://www.vantecusa.com.
Latest News Posts
- Save 93% On This Six-Course Node.js Bundle
- id Software: The new DOOM will not take itself too seriously
- Intel's Brian Krzanich announces change of a few management positions
- 'Happy Forest' is yet another great example of Unreal Engine 4
- Turtle Beach opens pre-orders for a wireless headset called the 420X
- Custom Bios (ASRock X99 Extreme6 3.1 ?
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- your Other built or out. nation much sleeping out bag,
- Gaming Sponsorship - Part 2: Live events are key to success
- orange jack not working with 5.1 sound
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC
- Synology Announces RS18016xs+ and RX1216sas NAS Servers
- Giada Announces the P211 OPS-compliant Mini PC
- Intel Announces Leadership Changes