Vantec Announces a Comprehensive Line of SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Products
Featuring two SuperSpeed USB 3.0 models of Vantec's popular NexStar 3 Line as well as USB 3.0 PCI-Express and ExpressCard/34 Host Cards
FREMONT, California - December 1, 2009 - Vantec Thermal Technologies, a worldwide leader specializing in computer accessories announces four new products utilizing the new SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface including two hard drive enclosures-one for each form factor, a PCI-Express card and an ExpressCard/34 adapter.
SuperSpeed USB 3.0 is the next generation bus interface offering transfer speeds of up to 5Gbps (625Mbps) and it is fully backwards-compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1. The new 2.5" and 3.5" enclosures will be based off of Vantec's popular NexStar 3 Hard Drive Enclosures and will be initially available in Onyx Black and boast a mirror finish.
Being the pioneer in the Built-Your-Own-Drive market, Vantec has continued to expand their popular NexStar 3 line with support for more interfaces along with the support for newer hard drives. By integrating SuperSpeed USB 3.0, Vantec has now updated the extensive line of external hard drive enclosures allowing the support for the latest interface. The two new add-on cards directly complement the interface upgrade and will be released with the enclosures.
The SuperSpeed USB 3.0 products will be available at major retailers early next year. For additional product information and full technical specifications, please visit http://www.vantecusa.com.
Founded in 1994, Vantec is a leading brand of computer accessories that provides a complete line of Storage, Thermal, and Mobile solutions. Vantec is devoted to every computer user from mainstream to enthusiast. Vantec's goal is to provide a complete and affordable way for computing needs of all kinds. For more information, visit http://www.vantecusa.com.
Latest News Posts
- Sony is working on a Remote Play app for Windows and OS X
- Acer Predator gaming notebooks feature i7-6700HQ, 980M, 4K, G-SYNC
- AMD says price drop on their GPUs isn't their doing
- Multiple Instagram accounts now supported on Android
- Make us an awesome TweakTown wallpaper, win a Corsair Hydro H110i GT
- Sharp GX-BT7 2.1-Channel Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader