Sharkoon links USB device to LAN
Sharkoon USB LANPort: USB network adapter connects a USB port with a LAN / two models available with either one or four USB ports / MSRP 22.99 euros
Sharkoon now offers two affordable yet convenient USB-LAN adapters which can easily integrate non-network devices - such as printers, external hard drives or memory sticks - into your home or office networks: The Sharkoon USB LANPorts are equipped with an RJ45 connector, either one or four accessible USB ports, and are simply connected between the Ethernet and USB peripherals. In order for network users to access the attached USB device properly, the provided server software, as well as the respective device drivers, if necessary, must be installed on the individual computers.
The Sharkoon USB LANPort supports both automatic and manual IP address contacts and by default enables the automatic IP addresses via DHCP. The software menu allows users to connect the individual device to one?s own computer and use it as if it were directly connected to your PC. If another user needs to access the equipment at the same time, they can simply send a request for release of the device to the current user and then obtain access.
The Sharkoon USB LANPorts possess a power LED, a reset button and a magnetic back plate. It?s compact and simple design allows it to be conveniently attached to a PC-Tower or to any other magnetic surface. Supplied within the shipment includes a Tool CD including detailed instructions, a patch cable, and an AC adapter for the power supply.
End customers will find the Sharkoon USB LANPort available immediately from authorized retailers:
Sharkoon USB LANPort 100 MSRP 22.99 euros
Sharkoon USB LANPort 400 MSRP 36.99 euros
Latest News Posts
- R.I.P. Gene Wilder
- Halo 5: Forge PC footage debuts in 4K
- Battlefield 1's Rush features lots of vehicles, timer
- Access over 300,000 TV shows with SelectTV
- VW tease electric vehicle, 300 miles on 15-minute charge
- Samsung EVO 256GB microSDXC Memory Card Review
- Asrock z170 gaming k4/d3 and the f-stream tuning program
- I Need A Fan Controller
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 not posting - error 69, 72, ......
- Memory Slot Issue - Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac
- HyperX introduces new ALLOY gaming keyboard
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop