Sharkoon links USB device to LAN
Sharkoon USB LANPort: USB network adapter connects a USB port with a LAN / two models available with either one or four USB ports / MSRP 22.99 euros
Sharkoon now offers two affordable yet convenient USB-LAN adapters which can easily integrate non-network devices - such as printers, external hard drives or memory sticks - into your home or office networks: The Sharkoon USB LANPorts are equipped with an RJ45 connector, either one or four accessible USB ports, and are simply connected between the Ethernet and USB peripherals. In order for network users to access the attached USB device properly, the provided server software, as well as the respective device drivers, if necessary, must be installed on the individual computers.
The Sharkoon USB LANPort supports both automatic and manual IP address contacts and by default enables the automatic IP addresses via DHCP. The software menu allows users to connect the individual device to one?s own computer and use it as if it were directly connected to your PC. If another user needs to access the equipment at the same time, they can simply send a request for release of the device to the current user and then obtain access.
The Sharkoon USB LANPorts possess a power LED, a reset button and a magnetic back plate. It?s compact and simple design allows it to be conveniently attached to a PC-Tower or to any other magnetic surface. Supplied within the shipment includes a Tool CD including detailed instructions, a patch cable, and an AC adapter for the power supply.
End customers will find the Sharkoon USB LANPort available immediately from authorized retailers:
Sharkoon USB LANPort 100 MSRP 22.99 euros
Sharkoon USB LANPort 400 MSRP 36.99 euros
Latest News Posts
- Become a certified Microsoft Office expert with this bundle
- See the cancelled Legacy of Kain game in action
- Ready At Dawn's new AAA action game to be revealed next week
- Here's everything we know about Ghost Recon Wildlands
- New map, competitive ranking system arrive for Insurgency
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles