Sharkoon links USB device to LAN
Sharkoon USB LANPort: USB network adapter connects a USB port with a LAN / two models available with either one or four USB ports / MSRP 22.99 euros
Sharkoon now offers two affordable yet convenient USB-LAN adapters which can easily integrate non-network devices - such as printers, external hard drives or memory sticks - into your home or office networks: The Sharkoon USB LANPorts are equipped with an RJ45 connector, either one or four accessible USB ports, and are simply connected between the Ethernet and USB peripherals. In order for network users to access the attached USB device properly, the provided server software, as well as the respective device drivers, if necessary, must be installed on the individual computers.
The Sharkoon USB LANPort supports both automatic and manual IP address contacts and by default enables the automatic IP addresses via DHCP. The software menu allows users to connect the individual device to one?s own computer and use it as if it were directly connected to your PC. If another user needs to access the equipment at the same time, they can simply send a request for release of the device to the current user and then obtain access.
The Sharkoon USB LANPorts possess a power LED, a reset button and a magnetic back plate. It?s compact and simple design allows it to be conveniently attached to a PC-Tower or to any other magnetic surface. Supplied within the shipment includes a Tool CD including detailed instructions, a patch cable, and an AC adapter for the power supply.
End customers will find the Sharkoon USB LANPort available immediately from authorized retailers:
Sharkoon USB LANPort 100 MSRP 22.99 euros
Sharkoon USB LANPort 400 MSRP 36.99 euros
Latest News Posts
- GeForce GT 1030 to cost $80, will compete against RX 550
- 'Kingsman' sequel releases first explosive trailer
- Intel's new Xeon rocks 28C/56T, costs over $12,000
- George Miller still planning two 'Mad Max' sequels
- Call of Duty WWII creatively strips players of power
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives
- Call of Duty: WWII delivers gripping action on global scale