Sharkoon links USB device to LAN
Sharkoon USB LANPort: USB network adapter connects a USB port with a LAN / two models available with either one or four USB ports / MSRP 22.99 euros
Sharkoon now offers two affordable yet convenient USB-LAN adapters which can easily integrate non-network devices - such as printers, external hard drives or memory sticks - into your home or office networks: The Sharkoon USB LANPorts are equipped with an RJ45 connector, either one or four accessible USB ports, and are simply connected between the Ethernet and USB peripherals. In order for network users to access the attached USB device properly, the provided server software, as well as the respective device drivers, if necessary, must be installed on the individual computers.
The Sharkoon USB LANPort supports both automatic and manual IP address contacts and by default enables the automatic IP addresses via DHCP. The software menu allows users to connect the individual device to one?s own computer and use it as if it were directly connected to your PC. If another user needs to access the equipment at the same time, they can simply send a request for release of the device to the current user and then obtain access.
The Sharkoon USB LANPorts possess a power LED, a reset button and a magnetic back plate. It?s compact and simple design allows it to be conveniently attached to a PC-Tower or to any other magnetic surface. Supplied within the shipment includes a Tool CD including detailed instructions, a patch cable, and an AC adapter for the power supply.
End customers will find the Sharkoon USB LANPort available immediately from authorized retailers:
Sharkoon USB LANPort 100 MSRP 22.99 euros
Sharkoon USB LANPort 400 MSRP 36.99 euros
Latest News Posts
- Samsung announces huge 128GB DDR4 DIMMs for enterprise, data centers
- The9 pays $500 million for five-year Chinese exclusive on Cross Fire 2
- The first screenshots from the System Shock remake arrive
- AMD's new Zen APUs to deliver Xbox One/PS4 level performance in 2017
- The first gameplay footage from Far Cry Primal has arrived
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS