Lian Li launches the all new MAXIMA Force PSU's
Enthusiast performance durable PSU series
21 August 2008, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd has launched the MAXIMA Force series of Power supply units (PSU). The MAXIMA Force offers exceptional power regulation and safety features with 80 Plus certification showing Lian Li's commitment to quality, while exemplifying Lian Li's attention to detail through craftsmanship. MAXIMA Force complies with the newest Intel standard ATX 12V V2.3 & EPS 12V rail systems, while the environmentally friendly design for energy saving with Active PFC (>0.9) / High efficiency (>80%) complies with the best standards and allows additional full rated power draw during overclocking sessions. Hosting a complete range from 470Watts, 650Watts and 750Watts, the MAXIMA Force PSU's are designed with the enthusiast gamer in mind.
The features include Power Failure Detection with OVP/OCP/OLP/SCP/UVP/OTP, plus support for multi-core CPU and Multi GPU/graphics cards systems, additional support for over-clocked CPU, GPU, and RAM System hardware with a maximum 100W overpower capability for one hour. The superior Japanese capacitor components bring long lasting durability and quality for the ultimate in stable power output.
The PCI-E connector has bead-core protection to minimized electromagnetic interference (EMI) for a cleaner output. Unlike some PSU's out in the market, the MAXIMA Force can support its FULL rated power output. The cables have special sleeves to improve airflow through your case. The universal input accepts between 100V-240V and has a power switch at the back for added safety. The ball bearing fan gives consistent and quality airflow across specially designed heatsinks that have a special rippled surface to improve the surface area for superior thermal cooling performance. The uniquely coated outer casing has honeycombed venting for excellent air-flow and ventilation.
With clean and stable power driving your PC via the MAXIMA Force PSU and the multi 12V rails output and bead core protection for the PCI-e connectors, failsafe safety protections, and 80 Plus output all combine to give the MAXIMA Force PSU superior durability than anything else you are likely to get. MAXIMA Force PSU's have today what PC gamer's need tomorrow!
For more details on features for the MAXIMA Force PSU's please go here:
About Lian Li
Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- The Last Guardian pre-order numbers have surprised Sony
- ESA gets $425 million extra to complete ExoMars mission
- Pokémon GO launches surprise Xmas updates this month
- Interview with Dov Moran, inventor of the USB stick
- Xbox One defeats PS4 in online Black Friday sales
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand