GIGABYTE Unveils Next Generation Graphics Accelerators for Extreme Gaming Performance
Setting New Records with the GV-N28-1GH-B and GV-N26-896H-B
Taipei Taiwan, June 16, 2008 - GIGABYTE UNITED INC., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, today launched their next generation graphic accelerators, the GV-N28-1GH-B and GV-N26-896H-B. Equipped with NVIDIA's latest GTX 280 graphics processor, the GIGABYTE GV-N28-1GH-B features 1 GB GDDR3 memory and 240 stream processors, while the GV-N26-896H-B is equipped with the NVIDIA GTX 260, and features 896MB GDDR3 memory and 192 stream processors; both cards are able to provide a sophisticated level of 3D game rendering for an enhanced level of game play.
The GV-N28-1GH-B and GV-N26-896H-B support NVIDIA's PhysX Technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with the GeForce GTX 280/260. In addition to providing a completely unique gaming experience, both cards are also compliant with CUDA (Compute Unified Device Architecture) Technology, unlocking the power of the processor core of the GeForce GTX 280/260 to accelerate the most demanding system tasks such as video transcoding for an up to 7x performance enhancement over traditional CPUs.
The GIGABYTE GV-N28-1GH-B and GV-N26-896H-B also feature NVIDIA's latest advanced Lumenex Engine Technology, delivering stunning image quality and floating point accuracy at ultra-fast frame rates. The latest 16x Anti-aliasing Technology provides lightning fast; high-quality anti-aliasing up to 16x sample rates, which helps to eliminate jagged edges. 128-bit floating point High Dynamic Range (HDR) Lighting supports twice the precision of prior generations for incredibly realistic lighting effects with support for anti-aliasing.
Integrated with industry leading 3-way NVIDIA SLI Technology, the GV-N28-1GH-B and GV-N26-896H-B offer amazing performance scaling by implementing 3-way AFR (Alternate Frame Rendering) for the world's fastest gaming solution under Windows Vista with solid, state-of-the-art drivers. With DirectX® 10 support and adopting the latest Unified Shader architecture with full support for Shader Model 4.0, the GIGABYTE GV-N28-1GH-B and GV-N26-896H-B are able to deliver the most realistic gaming effects and lets users take full advantage of all the advanced features Microsoft® Windows Vista Premium, including the full Aero Interface.
For more details of GIGABYTE GV-N28-1GH-B and GV-N26-896H-B, please visit the GIGABYTE VGA website at:
About GIGABYTE UNITED INC.
GIGABYTE UNITED INC., established in December 2006, is assuming the GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd. Brand, which for the past 20 years has been a world-renowned leader in the motherboard industry. Continuing to focus on its core businesses of GIGABYTE branded motherboards and graphics cards, GIGABYTE UNITED INC. is committed to providing our valued customers with the highest quality products and services featuring the industry's most innovative design.
In order to meet the challenges of today's intensely competitive channel market, GIGABYTE UNITED INC. fully utilizes its key assets including its cutting-edge research and development team as well as its professional sales and marketing resources to continue to develop technologies to fit a complete range of digital life solutions. Now and for the future, GIGABYTE UNITED INC. will continue to embody the unique spirit and culture, which has made GIGABYTE one of the foremost brands in the industry.
Latest News Posts
- Tesla's Gigafactory shows huge progress in a new video
- Final Fantasy XV will support 8K resolution on PC
- Galaxy Note8 pricing to start at $950
- New Assassin's Creed: Origins trailers show epic scope
- Final Fantasy XV is the new Skyrim
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience