GIGABYTE Unveils Next Generation Graphics Accelerators for Extreme Gaming Performance
Setting New Records with the GV-N28-1GH-B and GV-N26-896H-B
Taipei Taiwan, June 16, 2008 - GIGABYTE UNITED INC., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, today launched their next generation graphic accelerators, the GV-N28-1GH-B and GV-N26-896H-B. Equipped with NVIDIA's latest GTX 280 graphics processor, the GIGABYTE GV-N28-1GH-B features 1 GB GDDR3 memory and 240 stream processors, while the GV-N26-896H-B is equipped with the NVIDIA GTX 260, and features 896MB GDDR3 memory and 192 stream processors; both cards are able to provide a sophisticated level of 3D game rendering for an enhanced level of game play.
The GV-N28-1GH-B and GV-N26-896H-B support NVIDIA's PhysX Technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with the GeForce GTX 280/260. In addition to providing a completely unique gaming experience, both cards are also compliant with CUDA (Compute Unified Device Architecture) Technology, unlocking the power of the processor core of the GeForce GTX 280/260 to accelerate the most demanding system tasks such as video transcoding for an up to 7x performance enhancement over traditional CPUs.
The GIGABYTE GV-N28-1GH-B and GV-N26-896H-B also feature NVIDIA's latest advanced Lumenex Engine Technology, delivering stunning image quality and floating point accuracy at ultra-fast frame rates. The latest 16x Anti-aliasing Technology provides lightning fast; high-quality anti-aliasing up to 16x sample rates, which helps to eliminate jagged edges. 128-bit floating point High Dynamic Range (HDR) Lighting supports twice the precision of prior generations for incredibly realistic lighting effects with support for anti-aliasing.
Integrated with industry leading 3-way NVIDIA SLI Technology, the GV-N28-1GH-B and GV-N26-896H-B offer amazing performance scaling by implementing 3-way AFR (Alternate Frame Rendering) for the world's fastest gaming solution under Windows Vista with solid, state-of-the-art drivers. With DirectX® 10 support and adopting the latest Unified Shader architecture with full support for Shader Model 4.0, the GIGABYTE GV-N28-1GH-B and GV-N26-896H-B are able to deliver the most realistic gaming effects and lets users take full advantage of all the advanced features Microsoft® Windows Vista Premium, including the full Aero Interface.
For more details of GIGABYTE GV-N28-1GH-B and GV-N26-896H-B, please visit the GIGABYTE VGA website at:
About GIGABYTE UNITED INC.
GIGABYTE UNITED INC., established in December 2006, is assuming the GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd. Brand, which for the past 20 years has been a world-renowned leader in the motherboard industry. Continuing to focus on its core businesses of GIGABYTE branded motherboards and graphics cards, GIGABYTE UNITED INC. is committed to providing our valued customers with the highest quality products and services featuring the industry's most innovative design.
In order to meet the challenges of today's intensely competitive channel market, GIGABYTE UNITED INC. fully utilizes its key assets including its cutting-edge research and development team as well as its professional sales and marketing resources to continue to develop technologies to fit a complete range of digital life solutions. Now and for the future, GIGABYTE UNITED INC. will continue to embody the unique spirit and culture, which has made GIGABYTE one of the foremost brands in the industry.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new MacBook Pro has crappy battery life
- Ben Affleck's solo Batman movie will arrive in 2018
- Battlefield 1's new update includes SLI fixes, and more
- Nintendo Switch accessories begin to get detailed
- 'Transformers 5' gets first trailer, explosions ensue
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand