G.Skill Releases New High Performance 8 GB Memory Kits
G.Skill International Co. Ltd., manufacturer of extreme performance memory and solid-state storage with solid quality, has today released its series of very high capacity DDR3 memory: 8GB (2GBx4) and 12GB (2GBx6) memory kits.
G.Skill understands that families, business users, PC enthusiasts and gamers are often heavy multi-taskers too. Opening tens of applications to retain a workflow or several hundred photos after a family day out can put serious demands on the memory capacity, so installing 8-12GB becomes an investment in being able to do as much as you want, when you want.
G.Skill 8GB and 12GB DDR3 computer memory kits are specifically produced to provide top performance and quality, across a range of popular motherboards.
Combined with the ability to run at extreme high frequency and low latency, without extra dram voltage, the kits offer unparalleled performance while remaining cool running thanks to our range of Ripjaws, Trident, NQ and Pi memory heatsinks and ultra low voltage ECO series.
G.Skill offers high capacity DDR3 solutions from 8GB DDR3 1600MHz CL7 to new ultra low voltage ECO series 8GB 1600MHz CL7 1.35V, right up to the latest Pi series 8GB 2200MHz CL7 1.65V 8GB.
The following provides a complete list of each upcoming spec and the compatible chipset:
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4