G.Skill Releases New High Performance 8 GB Memory Kits
G.Skill International Co. Ltd., manufacturer of extreme performance memory and solid-state storage with solid quality, has today released its series of very high capacity DDR3 memory: 8GB (2GBx4) and 12GB (2GBx6) memory kits.
G.Skill understands that families, business users, PC enthusiasts and gamers are often heavy multi-taskers too. Opening tens of applications to retain a workflow or several hundred photos after a family day out can put serious demands on the memory capacity, so installing 8-12GB becomes an investment in being able to do as much as you want, when you want.
G.Skill 8GB and 12GB DDR3 computer memory kits are specifically produced to provide top performance and quality, across a range of popular motherboards.
Combined with the ability to run at extreme high frequency and low latency, without extra dram voltage, the kits offer unparalleled performance while remaining cool running thanks to our range of Ripjaws, Trident, NQ and Pi memory heatsinks and ultra low voltage ECO series.
G.Skill offers high capacity DDR3 solutions from 8GB DDR3 1600MHz CL7 to new ultra low voltage ECO series 8GB 1600MHz CL7 1.35V, right up to the latest Pi series 8GB 2200MHz CL7 1.65V 8GB.
The following provides a complete list of each upcoming spec and the compatible chipset:
Latest News Posts
- NASA says private space efforts to reach Mars will need support
- TSMC aiming for 10nm production next year, followed by 7nm in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront won't use Battlelog, has offline singleplayer
- Rockstar fixes login problems with the first patch for GTA V
- Sony Xperia Z4 teased thanks to WikiLeaks' dump of internal Sony docs
- Asrock 990FX Fatality Killer - 2X ASUS R9 290 DIRECT CU2 OC Crossfire Problem
- MB doesn't see M.2 PCI-E SSD
- Advice for Asrock N68C-GS4FX
- AsRock H67M-ITX PCIe port not working
- B85M-ITX cannot boot with usb hard drive attached
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives