G.Skill Releases New High Performance 8 GB Memory Kits
G.Skill International Co. Ltd., manufacturer of extreme performance memory and solid-state storage with solid quality, has today released its series of very high capacity DDR3 memory: 8GB (2GBx4) and 12GB (2GBx6) memory kits.
G.Skill understands that families, business users, PC enthusiasts and gamers are often heavy multi-taskers too. Opening tens of applications to retain a workflow or several hundred photos after a family day out can put serious demands on the memory capacity, so installing 8-12GB becomes an investment in being able to do as much as you want, when you want.
G.Skill 8GB and 12GB DDR3 computer memory kits are specifically produced to provide top performance and quality, across a range of popular motherboards.
Combined with the ability to run at extreme high frequency and low latency, without extra dram voltage, the kits offer unparalleled performance while remaining cool running thanks to our range of Ripjaws, Trident, NQ and Pi memory heatsinks and ultra low voltage ECO series.
G.Skill offers high capacity DDR3 solutions from 8GB DDR3 1600MHz CL7 to new ultra low voltage ECO series 8GB 1600MHz CL7 1.35V, right up to the latest Pi series 8GB 2200MHz CL7 1.65V 8GB.
The following provides a complete list of each upcoming spec and the compatible chipset:
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance