G.Skill Releases New High Performance 8 GB Memory Kits
G.Skill International Co. Ltd., manufacturer of extreme performance memory and solid-state storage with solid quality, has today released its series of very high capacity DDR3 memory: 8GB (2GBx4) and 12GB (2GBx6) memory kits.
G.Skill understands that families, business users, PC enthusiasts and gamers are often heavy multi-taskers too. Opening tens of applications to retain a workflow or several hundred photos after a family day out can put serious demands on the memory capacity, so installing 8-12GB becomes an investment in being able to do as much as you want, when you want.
G.Skill 8GB and 12GB DDR3 computer memory kits are specifically produced to provide top performance and quality, across a range of popular motherboards.
Combined with the ability to run at extreme high frequency and low latency, without extra dram voltage, the kits offer unparalleled performance while remaining cool running thanks to our range of Ripjaws, Trident, NQ and Pi memory heatsinks and ultra low voltage ECO series.
G.Skill offers high capacity DDR3 solutions from 8GB DDR3 1600MHz CL7 to new ultra low voltage ECO series 8GB 1600MHz CL7 1.35V, right up to the latest Pi series 8GB 2200MHz CL7 1.65V 8GB.
The following provides a complete list of each upcoming spec and the compatible chipset:
Latest News Posts
- Gartner: Mobile app usage mellowing, as adoption matures
- Free-speech group says China has weaponized its 'Great Firewall'
- Raptr launches Plays.tv for regular video gamers to share pics, videos
- PayPal founder: Companies should evaluate relationship with Indiana
- Have you ever thought about 3D printing a weapon? This man has done it
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- AMD's Future of Gaming: FreeSync, DirectX 12, LiquidVR, VR and more
- Asus n5 dh71 subwoofer problem
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi