Thermaltake Launches V3 Black Edition Mid-Tower Case
Thermaltake, leading DIY chassis brand, launches the newest mid-tower PC case in their V-Series for value-conscious users. The Thermaltake V3 Black Edition comes in an entirely black coating from the inside to the outside, lending it stylish looks and a degree of individuality. A transparent window at the back end of the left side panel allows for a look inside the case. This way the brilliant blue beams of the preinstalled 120 mm rear exhaust-fan can emanate in a black-bluish array. A perforated black mesh front panel offers optimized airflow and a sleek design.
As characteristic for all Thermaltake chassis, the V3 Black Edition is also optimized for most effective airflow with the option for 3 additional case fans: the front panel allows to add a 120 mm intake fan, the top panel offers the possibility to install a 120 mm exhaust fan and on the bottom is room for yet one more intake fan. The standard ATX PSII PSU can conveniently placed at the bottom of the case where you find an intake exhaust hole to immediately blow cold outside air into the PSU. An extra dust filter is attached to this fan hole in order to keep dust and dirt out of the case and the PSU, effectively prolonging you power supply's life time.
With dimensions of 430 (H) x 190 (W) x 473 (D) mm the V3 Black Edition is a conveniently sized mid-tower that still offers more than enough room for system upgrades and expandability. There are four 5.25" and one 3.5" bays accessible from the front, and further four 3.5" and one 2.5" bays are accessible from the inside. Peripheral connectivity is given through the implementation of two USB 2.0 and HD audio connectors for MIC and speaker at the front panel. All of this making for a stellar setup.
The V3 Black Edition mid-tower chassis will be available at a suggested retail price of US$ 39.
Latest News Posts
- The9 pays $500 million for five-year Chinese exclusive on Cross Fire 2
- The first screenshots from the System Shock remake arrive
- AMD's new Zen APUs to deliver Xbox One/PS4 level performance in 2017
- The first gameplay footage from Far Cry Primal has arrived
- Batman: Arkham Knight PC update reduces framerate hitching
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS