Thermaltake Launches V3 Black Edition Mid-Tower Case
Thermaltake, leading DIY chassis brand, launches the newest mid-tower PC case in their V-Series for value-conscious users. The Thermaltake V3 Black Edition comes in an entirely black coating from the inside to the outside, lending it stylish looks and a degree of individuality. A transparent window at the back end of the left side panel allows for a look inside the case. This way the brilliant blue beams of the preinstalled 120 mm rear exhaust-fan can emanate in a black-bluish array. A perforated black mesh front panel offers optimized airflow and a sleek design.
As characteristic for all Thermaltake chassis, the V3 Black Edition is also optimized for most effective airflow with the option for 3 additional case fans: the front panel allows to add a 120 mm intake fan, the top panel offers the possibility to install a 120 mm exhaust fan and on the bottom is room for yet one more intake fan. The standard ATX PSII PSU can conveniently placed at the bottom of the case where you find an intake exhaust hole to immediately blow cold outside air into the PSU. An extra dust filter is attached to this fan hole in order to keep dust and dirt out of the case and the PSU, effectively prolonging you power supply's life time.
With dimensions of 430 (H) x 190 (W) x 473 (D) mm the V3 Black Edition is a conveniently sized mid-tower that still offers more than enough room for system upgrades and expandability. There are four 5.25" and one 3.5" bays accessible from the front, and further four 3.5" and one 2.5" bays are accessible from the inside. Peripheral connectivity is given through the implementation of two USB 2.0 and HD audio connectors for MIC and speaker at the front panel. All of this making for a stellar setup.
The V3 Black Edition mid-tower chassis will be available at a suggested retail price of US$ 39.
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars: Battlefront confirmed to run at 60FPS on both Xbox One, PS4
- Qualcomm has made $9.2 billion in royalties from Samsung over 4 years
- 'Star Wars: Battlefront' in-game trailer released
- First 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice' trailer is here!
- Hacker group from China has launched coordinated attacks for a decade
- AsRock H67M-ITX PCIe port not working
- B85M-ITX cannot boot with usb hard drive attached
- Strontium Nitro iDrive 64GB iOS Flash Drive Review
- My new cpu only shows 1 core in bios and 2 in windows but its a quad core
- InWin D-Frame Mini Mini-ITX Tower Chassis Review
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives