A-DATA Releases Industry Fastest CF633X Memory Card
Taipei, Taiwan - November 26th, 2009 - A-DATA Technology Co., Ltd., the worldwide leader in DRAM memory and Flash application products, released today its new compact Flash card CF633X, the ultimate memory card fast enough to keep up with your digital SLR cameras. Performing at the industry's fastest read/write speed up to 93/92 MB/s, the new A-DATA CF633X adopts the turboMLC technology and delivers the performance of SLC at the cost of MLC.
With an ECC automatic error-checking program in place, the CF633X consumes less power and extends the use of a DSLR. Capacity available in 16GB and 32GB, the CF633X is the perfect storage device for users to store more high resolution images and high definition video clips.
Lower power consumption and RoHS compliant, the CF633X extends the average lifespan of a CF card by utilizing interleaves technology. With which, bad blocks in the flash are pre-labeled and closed for data entry to prevent data-loss.
UDMA 6 enabled, the new A-DATA CF633X supports quad channel and performs up to 93 MB/s in read and 92MB/s in write. Backed by rigorous stress-testing procedures and a product life time warranty, this is indeed a perfect match for your advanced DSLR.
Specs & Features
- 633X Turbo speed performance with read speed at 93MB/sec, write speed at 92MB/sec.
- Quad-channel support (Ultra DMA mode 0~6 , IDE PIO mode 6, MDMA 0~4)
- Low power consumption and RoHS compliant
- Dimension: 42.8x36.4x33.0mm(1.69x1.43x1.3inch)(LxWxD)
- Weight: 11.4g(0.40oz)
- Capacity:16GB, 32GB
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 70° C (32° to 158° F)
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 85° C (-4° F to 185° F)
A-DATA Technology, the world's 2nd largest vendor of DRAM Modules (iSuppli, May 2009), 4th largest of USB Flash Drives (Gartner, May 2009), and the Top 20 global brand in Taiwan, provides complete memory solutions, including DRAM Modules, USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, Solid State Drives and Portable Hard Drives. Committed to constant innovation, A-DATA delivers first-rate quality and industry-leading product performance to worldwide customers. Widely known for its distinctive design, A-DATA products are internationally recognized by Germany's iF Design Award, Reddot Award, CES Best of Innovations Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.adata-group.com
Latest News Posts
- Respawn: Microsoft forced Titanfall as Xbox exclusive
- Our 'Kingsglaive' Blu-ray giveaway is no 'Final Fantasy'
- Valve planning Steam home page visual revamp, and more
- Yahoo admits 500 million accounts hacked in 2014
- Xbox Scorpio announced early to not piss gamers off
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now