A-DATA Releases Industry Fastest CF633X Memory Card
Taipei, Taiwan - November 26th, 2009 - A-DATA Technology Co., Ltd., the worldwide leader in DRAM memory and Flash application products, released today its new compact Flash card CF633X, the ultimate memory card fast enough to keep up with your digital SLR cameras. Performing at the industry's fastest read/write speed up to 93/92 MB/s, the new A-DATA CF633X adopts the turboMLC technology and delivers the performance of SLC at the cost of MLC.
With an ECC automatic error-checking program in place, the CF633X consumes less power and extends the use of a DSLR. Capacity available in 16GB and 32GB, the CF633X is the perfect storage device for users to store more high resolution images and high definition video clips.
Lower power consumption and RoHS compliant, the CF633X extends the average lifespan of a CF card by utilizing interleaves technology. With which, bad blocks in the flash are pre-labeled and closed for data entry to prevent data-loss.
UDMA 6 enabled, the new A-DATA CF633X supports quad channel and performs up to 93 MB/s in read and 92MB/s in write. Backed by rigorous stress-testing procedures and a product life time warranty, this is indeed a perfect match for your advanced DSLR.
Specs & Features
- 633X Turbo speed performance with read speed at 93MB/sec, write speed at 92MB/sec.
- Quad-channel support (Ultra DMA mode 0~6 , IDE PIO mode 6, MDMA 0~4)
- Low power consumption and RoHS compliant
- Dimension: 42.8x36.4x33.0mm(1.69x1.43x1.3inch)(LxWxD)
- Weight: 11.4g(0.40oz)
- Capacity:16GB, 32GB
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 70° C (32° to 158° F)
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 85° C (-4° F to 185° F)
A-DATA Technology, the world's 2nd largest vendor of DRAM Modules (iSuppli, May 2009), 4th largest of USB Flash Drives (Gartner, May 2009), and the Top 20 global brand in Taiwan, provides complete memory solutions, including DRAM Modules, USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, Solid State Drives and Portable Hard Drives. Committed to constant innovation, A-DATA delivers first-rate quality and industry-leading product performance to worldwide customers. Widely known for its distinctive design, A-DATA products are internationally recognized by Germany's iF Design Award, Reddot Award, CES Best of Innovations Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.adata-group.com
Latest News Posts
- MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, a very slick mobo for Ryzen
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600X costs $260, offers Intel perf. at $617
- Early Nintendo Switch consoles were actually stolen
- Why Nier: Automata isn't coming to Xbox One
- Grand Theft Auto movie or TV show could happen
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- First ever CPU overclock - is this ok?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact