A-DATA Releases Industry Fastest CF633X Memory Card
Taipei, Taiwan - November 26th, 2009 - A-DATA Technology Co., Ltd., the worldwide leader in DRAM memory and Flash application products, released today its new compact Flash card CF633X, the ultimate memory card fast enough to keep up with your digital SLR cameras. Performing at the industry's fastest read/write speed up to 93/92 MB/s, the new A-DATA CF633X adopts the turboMLC technology and delivers the performance of SLC at the cost of MLC.
With an ECC automatic error-checking program in place, the CF633X consumes less power and extends the use of a DSLR. Capacity available in 16GB and 32GB, the CF633X is the perfect storage device for users to store more high resolution images and high definition video clips.
Lower power consumption and RoHS compliant, the CF633X extends the average lifespan of a CF card by utilizing interleaves technology. With which, bad blocks in the flash are pre-labeled and closed for data entry to prevent data-loss.
UDMA 6 enabled, the new A-DATA CF633X supports quad channel and performs up to 93 MB/s in read and 92MB/s in write. Backed by rigorous stress-testing procedures and a product life time warranty, this is indeed a perfect match for your advanced DSLR.
Specs & Features
- 633X Turbo speed performance with read speed at 93MB/sec, write speed at 92MB/sec.
- Quad-channel support (Ultra DMA mode 0~6 , IDE PIO mode 6, MDMA 0~4)
- Low power consumption and RoHS compliant
- Dimension: 42.8x36.4x33.0mm(1.69x1.43x1.3inch)(LxWxD)
- Weight: 11.4g(0.40oz)
- Capacity:16GB, 32GB
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 70° C (32° to 158° F)
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 85° C (-4° F to 185° F)
A-DATA Technology, the world's 2nd largest vendor of DRAM Modules (iSuppli, May 2009), 4th largest of USB Flash Drives (Gartner, May 2009), and the Top 20 global brand in Taiwan, provides complete memory solutions, including DRAM Modules, USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, Solid State Drives and Portable Hard Drives. Committed to constant innovation, A-DATA delivers first-rate quality and industry-leading product performance to worldwide customers. Widely known for its distinctive design, A-DATA products are internationally recognized by Germany's iF Design Award, Reddot Award, CES Best of Innovations Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.adata-group.com
Latest News Posts
- Watch Dogs 2 updated on the PC, long list of fixes
- Del Toro: F*ck Konami, killing Silent Hills was moronic
- NBA is being aired in 4K in the US this weekend
- Ubisoft: PC-like consoles was a 'good decision'
- 8 minutes of new Prey gameplay footage released
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ADATA SV620 480GB Portable SSD Review
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset