CyberPower and Newegg Carve Low Cost Holiday Niche with $399 AMD-based Gaming System
BALDWIN PARK, CA (November 25, 2009) - CyberPower Inc. and leading e-commerce retailer Newegg today announced the Gamer Ultra 2019, which puts the power of AMD's Dual Core technology in a very affordable, mainstream gaming system. Now you can experience games the way they were meant to be played and you do not have to battle crowds at the mall to pick an incredible deal on a mainstream gaming system this holiday season.
The CyberPower Gamer Ultra 2019 is available exclusively at http://www.newegg.com. This all-in-one gaming rig has everything you need to dominate your opponents on the virtual battlefield. Experience fast computations with the multi-core AMD Athlon II X2 processor and speedy 4GBs of DDR2 800.
You'll have more than enough room for all of your video games with 500GB of storage space and the SATA II connection ensures fast data transfer. Best of all, your system will chew through every pixel with the ATI Radeon HD 4350 video card.
The Gamer Extreme also features a unique gaming tower, keyboard and mouse. The system comes pre-loaded with Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit operating system for rock solid stability. Save yourself the time of building your own system and bring home the $399.99 CyberPower Gamer Ultra 2019 today and get free shipping to the continental US.
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800) 707-0393; Email email@example.com.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines