CyberPower and Newegg Carve Low Cost Holiday Niche with $399 AMD-based Gaming System
BALDWIN PARK, CA (November 25, 2009) - CyberPower Inc. and leading e-commerce retailer Newegg today announced the Gamer Ultra 2019, which puts the power of AMD's Dual Core technology in a very affordable, mainstream gaming system. Now you can experience games the way they were meant to be played and you do not have to battle crowds at the mall to pick an incredible deal on a mainstream gaming system this holiday season.
The CyberPower Gamer Ultra 2019 is available exclusively at http://www.newegg.com. This all-in-one gaming rig has everything you need to dominate your opponents on the virtual battlefield. Experience fast computations with the multi-core AMD Athlon II X2 processor and speedy 4GBs of DDR2 800.
You'll have more than enough room for all of your video games with 500GB of storage space and the SATA II connection ensures fast data transfer. Best of all, your system will chew through every pixel with the ATI Radeon HD 4350 video card.
The Gamer Extreme also features a unique gaming tower, keyboard and mouse. The system comes pre-loaded with Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit operating system for rock solid stability. Save yourself the time of building your own system and bring home the $399.99 CyberPower Gamer Ultra 2019 today and get free shipping to the continental US.
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800) 707-0393; Email email@example.com.
Latest News Posts
- The Last of Us 2 is Ellie's harrowing story of hate
- Zotac's $1999 VR Go backpack: GTX 1070, Intel i7 6700T
- Death Stranding analysis: breaking down the bizarre
- Marvel vs Capcom 3: Ultimate coming to PS4 later today
- The Last of Us 2 announced
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset