Corsair voted Best PSU and Best Memory Manufacturer 2009
Corsair picks up double award win at prestigious Custom PC and bit-tech.net awards, including winning "Best PSU Manufacturer" for the third consecutive year
FREMONT, California, November 25, 2009 - Corsair, a worldwide leader in high-performance computer and flash memory products, today announced that it was voted Best Memory Manufacturer 2009 and Best PSU Manufacturer 2009 by the readers of Custom PC magazine and bit-tech.net.
Custom PC magazine and bit-tech.net, based in the United Kingdom, are two of the most highly respected and influential technology publications in the world. These awards were voted for by their audience of PC hardware enthusiasts and overclockers, and Corsair emerged as the clear winner in the Power Supply and Memory categories.
"Corsair winning the award for Best Power Supply Manufacturer for the third year running is a terrific achievement as it's a very competitive section of the marketplace where reliability and stability are key," said Alex Watson, Group Editor of Custom PC and bit-tech.net. "Corsair's award for Best Memory Manufacturer is a testament to the speed, value and design of its modules. The company also played a key role in this year's winning Dream PC, the Scan 3XS Jellyfish, supplying its chassis, solid-state drives and DDR3 memory. Congratulations to Corsair, the awards were well deserved."
Corsair is famous for its reliable, ultra high-performance memory, with the Dominator and Dominator GT products being the choice of enthusiasts and overclockers the world over. By applying the same principles of superior-quality engineering and product testing to other products, Corsair has successfully expanded its product portfolio. In addition to its world-leading range of power supplies, Corsair successfully entered into the chassis and cooling markets in 2009, with the award-winning Obsidian 800D chassis and Hydro Series H50 high-performance CPU Cooler.
"Corsair is honored to have been voted Best Memory Manufacturer 2009 and Best PSU Manufacturer 2009 by the technology-savvy readers of Custom PC and bit-tech.net, who are also our valued customers," said Andy paul, President and CEO of Corsair. "We are also proud and excited to have won the "Best PSU Manufacturer" award for the third year running, which is a testament to the expertise and total commitment to quality of Corsair's engineering team."
The winners of all 14 Custom PC and bit-tech.net awards are published in issue 76 of Custom PC magazine, on sale 19th November 2009, and they can also be found at http://www.bit-tech.net.
Founded in 1994, Corsair Memory, Inc., is a worldwide leader in high performance components for personal computers. Specializing in very high performance memory and ultra- efficient power supplies, our flagship products, Including Dominator memory modules, are the choice of overclockers, enthusiasts, and gamers everywhere. Our expertise in design and manufacturing is also evident in our complete line of Flash Voyager® and Flash Survivor USB storage devices. Corsair offers 24/7 customer support via forums and the Tech Support Express helpdesk. For more information, please visit http://www.corsair.com
Latest News Posts
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni