Logitech CEO Gerald Quindlen to Present at NASDAQ OMX 23rd Investor Program in London
FREMONT, Calif., Nov. 24, 2009 and ROMANEL-SUR-MORGES, Switzerland, Nov. 25, 2009 - Logitech International (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) today announced that Gerald P. Quindlen, Logitech president and chief executive officer, will present at the NASDAQ OMX 23rd Investor Program in London on Dec. 2, 2009 at 9:00 Greenwich Mean Time/10:00 Central European Time/4:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. A live webcast, along with presentation slides, will be available on the Logitech corporate Web site at http://ir.logitech.com.
Logitech is a world leader in personal peripherals, driving innovation in PC navigation, Internet communications, digital music, home-entertainment control, gaming and wireless devices. Founded in 1981, Logitech International is a Swiss public company traded on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI).
Logitech, the Logitech logo, and other Logitech marks are registered in Switzerland and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. For more information about Logitech and its products, visit the company's Web site at http://www.logitech.com.
Latest News Posts
- Twitter stock falls to all-time low
- The Rock's alarm clock app inspires you to get up in the morning
- Fully prep for the ITIL Foundation Exam for just $39
- Expert says self-driving cars means more car sex
- NVIDIA's next-gen GeForce teased with 'Order of 10' mystery
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Asus F2A85-M won't go into BIOS
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- JBL Xtreme Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review
- PC reboots immediately after being put to sleep
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched