Logitech CEO Gerald Quindlen to Present at NASDAQ OMX 23rd Investor Program in London
FREMONT, Calif., Nov. 24, 2009 and ROMANEL-SUR-MORGES, Switzerland, Nov. 25, 2009 - Logitech International (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) today announced that Gerald P. Quindlen, Logitech president and chief executive officer, will present at the NASDAQ OMX 23rd Investor Program in London on Dec. 2, 2009 at 9:00 Greenwich Mean Time/10:00 Central European Time/4:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. A live webcast, along with presentation slides, will be available on the Logitech corporate Web site at http://ir.logitech.com.
Logitech is a world leader in personal peripherals, driving innovation in PC navigation, Internet communications, digital music, home-entertainment control, gaming and wireless devices. Founded in 1981, Logitech International is a Swiss public company traded on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI).
Logitech, the Logitech logo, and other Logitech marks are registered in Switzerland and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. For more information about Logitech and its products, visit the company's Web site at http://www.logitech.com.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 has unlocked frame rate on PC
- Kojima Productions' opening title sequence is weird, but awesome
- When 'Supergirl' flies to Blu-ray, you can win Season One on us!
- Lost 'Star Trek: Original Series' 35mm footage located, Blu-ray coming
- Xbox One 500GB price cut to $249 ahead of Xbox One S launch
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio