Logitech CEO Gerald Quindlen to Present at NASDAQ OMX 23rd Investor Program in London
FREMONT, Calif., Nov. 24, 2009 and ROMANEL-SUR-MORGES, Switzerland, Nov. 25, 2009 - Logitech International (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) today announced that Gerald P. Quindlen, Logitech president and chief executive officer, will present at the NASDAQ OMX 23rd Investor Program in London on Dec. 2, 2009 at 9:00 Greenwich Mean Time/10:00 Central European Time/4:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. A live webcast, along with presentation slides, will be available on the Logitech corporate Web site at http://ir.logitech.com.
Logitech is a world leader in personal peripherals, driving innovation in PC navigation, Internet communications, digital music, home-entertainment control, gaming and wireless devices. Founded in 1981, Logitech International is a Swiss public company traded on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI).
Logitech, the Logitech logo, and other Logitech marks are registered in Switzerland and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. For more information about Logitech and its products, visit the company's Web site at http://www.logitech.com.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft loves PC gaming, no HDR support in Halo Wars 2
- Pentium G4560 costs $64, fights Core i5-2500K at $270
- Modified Tesla Model S goes from 0-100 in 2.1 seconds
- Airbus wants to start testing flying cars this year
- Pokemon GO generated an insane $950 million in 2016
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99