Logitech CEO Gerald Quindlen to Present at NASDAQ OMX 23rd Investor Program in London
FREMONT, Calif., Nov. 24, 2009 and ROMANEL-SUR-MORGES, Switzerland, Nov. 25, 2009 - Logitech International (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) today announced that Gerald P. Quindlen, Logitech president and chief executive officer, will present at the NASDAQ OMX 23rd Investor Program in London on Dec. 2, 2009 at 9:00 Greenwich Mean Time/10:00 Central European Time/4:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. A live webcast, along with presentation slides, will be available on the Logitech corporate Web site at http://ir.logitech.com.
Logitech is a world leader in personal peripherals, driving innovation in PC navigation, Internet communications, digital music, home-entertainment control, gaming and wireless devices. Founded in 1981, Logitech International is a Swiss public company traded on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI).
Logitech, the Logitech logo, and other Logitech marks are registered in Switzerland and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. For more information about Logitech and its products, visit the company's Web site at http://www.logitech.com.
Latest News Posts
- WB delays Batman: Return to Arkham, devs need more time to polish
- New Windows 10 Anniversary Update release date leaked
- Doom update makes it feel more like the original
- Overwatch Competitive Mode launches on PC
- Amazon says you can have an Oculus Rift by tomorrow
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Deleted driver software
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines