Become a Fan of CyberPower and Win The World's Fastest Video Card
BALDWIN PARK, CA (November 24, 2009) -- CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com, a manufacturer of custom gaming machines,will be giving away a new ATI Radeon 5970 2GB GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready video card bundled with the Dirt2 video game to one hard working person who refers as many CyberPower Facebook fans as possible.
The sweepstakes is open to anyone 18 years and older who resides in the United States. Contestants just need to fill out the entry form at http://www.facebook.com/pages/CyberPower-Inc/39537220420?v=app_28134323652 and become a fan of CyberPower. Refer as many friends as you can to become fans of CyberPower Inc. Then submit a list of friends that you referred and the person with the highest number of confirmed referrals will receive the world's fastest video card, ATI's Radeon 5970.
The Sweepstakes began November 24, 2009 at 1:50 pm (PST) and ends December 16, 2009 at 1:50 pm (PST).
The ATI Radeon HD 5970 is the perfect graphics card for extreme gamers. Designed to support the most demanding PC games at ultra-high resolutions and image quality settings, the ATI Radeon HD 5970 has unlocked overclocking potential, granting access to every bit of power the card has to offer through ATI Overdrive technology.
In addition to the ATI HD 5970 the winner will receive a coupon for a free copy of the upcoming Dirt2 video game. The winner may download the game on-line by using the coupon when the game is officially released.
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800) 707-0393; Email email@example.com.
Latest News Posts
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- It's morphin time for new 'Power Rangers' trailer
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni