Futuremark Gigabyte P55 OverclocKing in it's last week
Hey, overclocking fans! - We're now in the last week of the Futuremark P55 GIGABYTE OverclocKing contest featuring the 10K Challenge.
With five days left to go, in the P55 segment user Backspace leads the pack with a score of 35628 3DMarks with Goddy in second place with 33385 3DMarks. Tõnis is currently third with 33221 3DMarks.
Note that you can now also click any of the results in the leaderboard to get result details.
In the 10K challenge we now have 8 users with a perfect 10K score. Notice that anyone with a GIGABYTE motherboard can enter and any version of 3DMark after 3DMark2001 SE can be used. We also have additional prices beyond the initial top 3. Futuremark Games Studios is giving away a free copy of Shattered Horizon to everyone who gets exactly 10K beyond the top 3 and GIGABYTE is giving away three P55-UD6 motherboard to randomly chosen participants beyond the top 3 who got the 10K, so there's still stuff left to be won.
Check out the latest situation on the contest page.
To add to the fame and glory, we also did a small press release recently about the contest. You can see it here: http://www.futuremark.com/pressroom/pressreleases/56901/
This will be our final OC contest for this year, but stay tuned for more OC contests coming your way next year.
Latest News Posts
- Want another Mirror's Edge game? That's up to you, says EA
- AIDA64 developers spill the beans on NVIDIA's full Pascal line up
- Foxconn has replaced more than half its workers with robots
- Usernames, media won't count toward Twitter character limit soon
- Wooting one analog mechanical keyboard hits Kickstarter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- LaCie 8big Thunderbolt 2 1U Rack Review
- PC won't boot - it trys, all fans run for approx 5 secs then shut down and start again!
- Corsair LAPDOG Gaming Control Center Review
- Fitbit Alta Fitness Wristband Review
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition