Futuremark Gigabyte P55 OverclocKing in it's last week
Hey, overclocking fans! - We're now in the last week of the Futuremark P55 GIGABYTE OverclocKing contest featuring the 10K Challenge.
With five days left to go, in the P55 segment user Backspace leads the pack with a score of 35628 3DMarks with Goddy in second place with 33385 3DMarks. Tõnis is currently third with 33221 3DMarks.
Note that you can now also click any of the results in the leaderboard to get result details.
In the 10K challenge we now have 8 users with a perfect 10K score. Notice that anyone with a GIGABYTE motherboard can enter and any version of 3DMark after 3DMark2001 SE can be used. We also have additional prices beyond the initial top 3. Futuremark Games Studios is giving away a free copy of Shattered Horizon to everyone who gets exactly 10K beyond the top 3 and GIGABYTE is giving away three P55-UD6 motherboard to randomly chosen participants beyond the top 3 who got the 10K, so there's still stuff left to be won.
Check out the latest situation on the contest page.
To add to the fame and glory, we also did a small press release recently about the contest. You can see it here: http://www.futuremark.com/pressroom/pressreleases/56901/
This will be our final OC contest for this year, but stay tuned for more OC contests coming your way next year.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's new Zen CPU will arrive in 6 and 8-core versions at launch
- iPhone 7 could have a 3.5mm headphone jack after all
- Doom PC specs released, takes up 50GB on PS4 and Xbox One
- Overwatch beta goes live on all platforms
- New Xbox will be '5 times more powerful' than PS4 Neo, rocks 10 TFLOPs
- H97MPro4 - Machine mysteriously turns back on in Win7
- Windows 10 install - Raid 0 SSDs
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Slim Drive 2TB USB C Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R won't post
- Creative iRoar Intelligent Bluetooth Speaker Review
- Turtle Beach reinvents eSports gaming headsets with the Elite Pro
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini