Futuremark Gigabyte P55 OverclocKing in it's last week
Hey, overclocking fans! - We're now in the last week of the Futuremark P55 GIGABYTE OverclocKing contest featuring the 10K Challenge.
With five days left to go, in the P55 segment user Backspace leads the pack with a score of 35628 3DMarks with Goddy in second place with 33385 3DMarks. Tõnis is currently third with 33221 3DMarks.
Note that you can now also click any of the results in the leaderboard to get result details.
In the 10K challenge we now have 8 users with a perfect 10K score. Notice that anyone with a GIGABYTE motherboard can enter and any version of 3DMark after 3DMark2001 SE can be used. We also have additional prices beyond the initial top 3. Futuremark Games Studios is giving away a free copy of Shattered Horizon to everyone who gets exactly 10K beyond the top 3 and GIGABYTE is giving away three P55-UD6 motherboard to randomly chosen participants beyond the top 3 who got the 10K, so there's still stuff left to be won.
Check out the latest situation on the contest page.
To add to the fame and glory, we also did a small press release recently about the contest. You can see it here: http://www.futuremark.com/pressroom/pressreleases/56901/
This will be our final OC contest for this year, but stay tuned for more OC contests coming your way next year.
Latest News Posts
- Mad Catz faces possible closure due to financial struggles
- GG, Google - there's a new Google Glass coming 'soon'
- AOC shows off its 25-inch WQHD monitor, Q2577PWQ
- PS4 sales hit 23 million, Xbox One trails behind with 12 million
- Fnatic CS:GO takes home $100,000 thanks to ESL and ESEA
- Gaming Sponsorship - Part 2: Live events are key to success
- orange jack not working with 5.1 sound
- The top four things North Korea has achieved in the past 18 months
- Accell Home or Away USB Surge Protector Review
- Define S 47 [Buildlog 03.07.2015]
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC
- Synology Announces RS18016xs+ and RX1216sas NAS Servers
- Giada Announces the P211 OPS-compliant Mini PC
- Intel Announces Leadership Changes