muvee Gets Social with the Launch of muvee Reveal version 8 - Social Network Sharing and Unrivaled Personalization Features Unveiled
Latest video editing software from muvee is the ultimate for making movies you'll be proud to share on Facebook and YouTube
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif - November 24, 2009 - muvee, the pioneer and leader in home movie-making software and services, today announced the launch of muvee Reveal version 8, the latest in home movie-making software. muvee Reveal version 8 boasts features including music trimming on multiple music tracks, direct YouTube and Facebook upload options, and personal branding through logo insertion on your movies. It is also optimized for NVIDIA CUDA Graphics Processor Units (GPUs), enabling up to 8X faster saving times and superior video preview performance.
For over eight years, muvee has been creating automatic video editing software and services for consumers. muvee Reveal version 8 surpasses all previous programs in the muvee family with enhanced personalization features, sharing options and editing capabilities.
In three steps, consumers can create professional-looking home movies in minutes by selecting photos and video, adding the music of their choice, then choosing a style. With patented media analysis and production algorithms which include face, scene and motion detection for videos, and beat and emotional analysis for music, muvee Reveal automatically selects the best scenes, adds effects and transitions according to the style chosen, and syncs everything to the beat and emotions of the music.
"When we sat down to design muvee Reveal version 8, we were adamant about adding ever more powerful personalization and sharing features without complicating the user experience. Now users can upload to Facebook and Youtube in a single step, brand their muvees for blogs and vlogs by including their own logos, and even string together favorite artist's choruses to create that unique, personal, professional-looking home movie along with their personal music mix," says Terence Swee, CEO, muvee. "We can now actually say it's enjoyable to both create and watch home movies!"
muvee Reveal version 8 comes complete with 10 styles, including a new Kinetic style. Styles allow the user to enhance the mood of their home movies with special effects and transitions. Additional stylePacks can be purchased at http://www.muvee.com.
muvee Reveal version 8 is available for $79.95 at http://www.muvee.com.
Since 2001, muvee has been developing software and services featuring patented technology that lets people create and share professional-quality instant home movies out of unedited video, photos and music. muvee develops consumer products for a range of platforms and devices including PCs, Online (shwup.com), digital cameras, mobile phones and photo kiosks. muvee's global customers include HP, Dell, Nokia, LG, Olympus, Nikon and Creative Technology.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- AMD Radeon RX 580 benchmarks leaked, is this Vega?
- Nintendo Switch supports remote game downloads
- Nintendo Switch left JoyCons have connection issues
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications