NEW PLAYER IN THE GAMING PC MARKET
SAN JOSE, CA-NOVEMBER 23, 2009- There is a new player in the custom gaming PC market space boasting the quality and performance of a boutique builder while offering the most affordable gaming computers on the market. Ballistic Gaming PC is officially opening its doors Wednesday November 25, 2009 and as part of their launch Ballistic has partnered with MaximumPC.com and TomsHardware.com to giveaway two Ballistic high-performance gaming computers starting today which will include Intel's i7-920 processor and NVIDIA's top video card the GTX 295.
Consumers have less disposable income in this current economic climate and so Ballistic offers the best possible deal to make sure their customers are always getting the lowest price. However, Ballistic does the unfathomable by, in addition, offering a 3 year parts & labor warranty with home-grown US based lifetime tech support. Ballistic has taken this simple philosophy and interwoven it into every aspect of its business.
In today's bear economy the idea of opening another ultra high-end, ultra expensive boutique gaming computer company was not very appealing, but the idea of running any company without the quality and service of a boutique vendor seemed downright wrong to Ballistic's founder Paul Singh.
Ballistic Gaming PC got its humble start building gaming and high-performance computers for other companies as a contract manufacture. Over the next 10 years Ballistic's reputation for quality became better known and the number of customers requesting their services increased dramatically. However, rather than stay in simply the business to business market Ballistic made the decision to bring its expertise to the consumer market.
Great customer service and low prices are all important factors to a business, but quality is the lynch pin that ties a business to the wings of success. Ballistic has had 10 years to perfect its 72 hour testing method and it is unlike those at any other boutique vendor not to mention competitors with equivalent pricing; Ballistic utilizes real-in-game testing to make sure that the consumer is receiving a gaming PC that truly provides them with the most immersive experience possible. This includes frame rate monitoring, artifact testing, 24 hour burn-in testing - all of it to ensure the highest quality product for the consumer. Ballistic also carries only the highest quality components because it does not want its customers to suffer through computer issues two years after purchase. "We refuse to carry sub-par components and hardware, it's useless and expensive to us in the final evaluation and annoying to the consumer who is entrusting us with the responsibility of ferreting out bunk products from their computer. We take that responsibility seriously," says Singh.
All of these advantages are wrapped in an incredibly affordable package. Ballistic Gaming PC is a company built around the understanding of the current economy and is offering what a lot of gamers have been asking for a long time; a company that has affordability while maintaining the highest quality and performance. And though these seem to be two opposing ideas that shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence Ballistic Gaming PC and its founder Paul Singh have done exactly that.
Visit http://www.ballisticgamingpc.com for more information and to explore this new entrant into the gaming PC fray and make sure to visit TomsHardware.com and MaximumPC.com to enter the Ballistic launch contest in order to win a Ballistic gaming computer.
Latest News Posts
- Do you have questions for Elon Musk? Now is time to ask
- Huge cyber attack involved 10s of millions IP addresses
- Apple's iPod changed the world of music 15 years ago
- ARK: Survival Evolved update: new dinos, maps, and more
- AT&T buys HBO, Warner Bros., and CNN for $80 billion
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook