CyberPower Rolls Out "Black Friday" and "Cyber Monday" Gaming Rigs
-- Special Configurations and Promos Will Delight Everyone on Your Gift List
BALDWIN PARK, CA (November 23, 2009) -- CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com, a manufacturer of custom gaming machines, has rolled out a trio of new AMD and Intel-powered gaming systems for Black Friday and Cyber Monday shoppers that will turn any would-be "Grinch" into a holiday hero.
From now through the end of the Thanksgiving weekend CyberPower will make available three custom-built PCs with special promotions, extra mail-in rebates, and a 10% discount off the entire order whether the customer chooses the base model or customizes their gaming rig through CyberPower's "configurator."
CyberPower brings the latest platforms and technology to these Black Friday Gaming Rigs. CyberPower customers can choose between the Gamer Ultra 7500 featuring AMD's Athlon II X2 245 processor, the Gamer Xtreme 2200 powered by the latest Core i5-750 processor, or the Gamer Infinity 9000 with the highly overclockable Intel Core i7-920 processor. For work and/or game, CyberPower has you covered with the power and performance each system brings.
For price conscientious shoppers, the Gamer Ultra 7500 combines the perfect balance of price and performance. The system includes AMD's Athlon II X2 245 CPU and 4GBs of DDR3 memory; NVIDIA GT220 graphics card, 24X CDRW, and a 500GB hard drive. The Gamer Ultra 7500 starts at $590 before any discounts and savings.
The Gamer Xtreme 2200 delivers smart and efficient performance at an unbeatable price. Powered by the latest Intel P55 platform and the i5-750 processor with turbo-boost, users can be sure they'll have the performance needed to accomplish any task speedily. The system also includes 4GB of DDR3 memory; GT220 graphics card; 1-terabyte hard drive; 24X DVDRW; all starting at $805.
For those extra special people on your gift list, CyberPower offers its Gamer Infinity 9000. For those who want uncompromising power, the Gamer Infinity 9000 includes the overclocking friendly Intel Core i7-920 processor on Intel's X58 chipset. 6GBs of tri-channel memory is included for maximum performance and decrease load times. ATI's DX11 ready 5750 graphics card is included for smooth, detailed game play. A 1-terabyte hard drive and DVDRW is included for the starting price of $1,099.
All models come pre-loaded with Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit) and will be discounted an additional 10%. The series can be ordered direct from CyberPower and customized with a number of components, memory and drive options from the company web site. All CyberPower computer systems come with a 3-year limited warranty and free lifetime labor and phone support.
On top of all the holiday promotions and discounts, CyberPower extends a special thanks to all its fans and supporters by giving back this holiday. CyberPower warms up your holiday season with its holiday facebook giveaway featuring tons of goodies and prizes including a LAN Mini gaming system!
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800) 707-0393; Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest News Posts
- FreeSync coming to mid-range HP laptops later this year
- iOS 9.3 beta 3 is out, adds Verizon Wi-Fi Calling, CarPlay features
- Gmail Android notifications bug fix rolling out this week
- AMD's next-gen Opteron to have 32 cores, 8-channel DDR4 support
- This ASUS-powered custom PC based around Far Cry Primal looks insane!
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance