POWERCOLOR ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP WITH CHAT REPUBLIC GAMES
PowerColor becomes exclusive VGA sponsor for the popular online racing game SuperStar Racing
Taipei, Taiwan - November 20, 2009 -- TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today announces an exciting partnership with MMO game developer Chat Republic Games, developer of the massively multiplayer online roleplaying game, SuperStar Racing. PowerColor will be the official VGA sponsor and as a result, will be offering free VIP memberships with 5K series video cards in December.
SuperStar Racing is a massively multiplayer online racing game with more than 1,000,000 registered players. Players gather from more than 190 countries to create their own personal avatars and racing teams, chat, make friends and race with each other to become rich and famous formula race car drivers in SuperStar Racing's community. SuperStar Racing is free to play, but the experience of the game is enhanced through a VIP membership. Fully customizable avatars, 22 race tracks, advanced car parts and special community events are just some of the benefits with VIP access.
"Working closely with innovative consumer brands such as PowerColor has always been in our focus since we are passionate about providing more fun and real added value for our players and their communities everywhere in the world. We are very excited to cooperate with PowerColor and with their brand new 5K series video cards, our players will get even more vivid experiences out of SuperStar Racing game," says Olli Kallioinen, CEO of Chat Republic Games.
Gamers who purchase PowerColor 5k products sometime in December will be offered a free one month VIP membership to SuperStar Racing. For detailed instructions on how to redeem this offer, users can visit the official partnership page here: http://www.powercolor.com/event/superstar.
"We recognize that casual gaming is an area that's growing in popularity every day," says Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "To be able to partner with a top-tier developer like Chat Republic Games and associated with one of the most popular online racing games is something we're very excited about."
About Chat Republic Games
Chat Republic Games is one of the leading companies in developing action packed and easy to play multiplayer online roleplaying sports games targeted to majority of consumers, the rapidly growing casual player segment. In our flagship game, SuperStar Racing, we provide innovative and functional brand and product placement solutions for global advertisers to help them to reach their target group and to entertain, engage and offer relevant added value for international player community of over 1 million registered players.
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.tul.com.tw/global/
Latest News Posts
- Samsung DeX transforms your Galaxy S8 into a desktop PC
- Samsung unveils new Gear 360 camera
- Nintendo focused on gameplay over visuals in Zelda BOTW
- These are the differences between the Galaxy S7 and S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+: Everything you need to know
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design