CoolIT Systems Develops MTEC Docking Station for Intel® Core2 Extreme mobile processor-based Laptops
Docking station maximizes gaming performance through extreme cooling - 40 Watt cooling boost with a 10° decrease
CoolIT Systems CEO, Geoff Lyon, unveils new innovation at Intel Developers Forum - San Francisco
San Francisco, California - August 20th, 2008 - CoolIT Systems is proud to announce its latest advancement in computer cooling technology in the MTEC Docking Station. Collaborating with Intel, CoolIT has developed the ultimate cooling solution for Intel® Core2 Extreme mobile processor based laptops including the first mobile quad core processor - the Intel® Core®2 Extreme mobile processor QX9300. CoolIT Systems' new MTEC docking station effectively enables safe, yet powerful overclocking capabilities, and boasts the following breakthrough features.
CoolIT's MTEC Technology - An efficient, Thermoelectric design manages airflow by pumping chilled air directly into the laptop's existing CPU and GPU intakes while guiding all heat exhaust through the rear of the dock.
Full Software Control - CoolIT's MTEC Control Center software allows users to customize performance based on cooling power vs. desired acoustic levels. Control GPU cooling independent from CPU cooling. The software also provides detailed, real-time readouts for chilled air supplies.
Noise Reduction - Low noise airflow design to accelerate heat dissipation without the acoustic penalty.
"The MTEC Docking Station marks a crucial turning point in mobile gaming technology," states Geoff Lyon, CEO of CoolIT Systems. "The Intel® Core®2 Extreme mobile processor QX9300, enhanced by CoolIT's MTEC technology, will bring avid gamers and enthusiasts to unprecedented levels of extreme gaming performance."
The MTEC Docking Station will be available in Q1 2009 from select OEM partners
To request additional product information and images or to schedule an interview with CoolIT CEO, Geoff Lyon, to discover more about the emerging trend of liquid cooling, please contact Public Relations representative Matt Shumate at (305) 576-1171 x15 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
For more information on the CoolIT Systems, go to http://www.coolitsystems.com
About CoolIT Systems
CoolIT Systems has been working with industry leaders in the computer industry to research, design, and deliver next generation cooling products that provide a comprehensive solution while exceeding high OEM standards for reliability and maintenance-free operation. This carefully designed and patented technology unleashes the full potential of a PC, providing superior cooling performance while reducing system level noise and improving reliability of vital components. The CoolIT Technology can be found in the top names in performance computing like Dell, Alienware, Velocity Micro, MAINGEAR, Hypersonic, Biohazard, Ultraforce, Systemax, and Shuttle.
Latest News Posts
- Daimler using Baidu technology to help offer more connected functions
- Officials say social networking, hookup apps leading to spike in STDs
- Apple rumored to have 10nm processors being tested over at TSMC
- Wii U can't handle Project Cars at 720p 30FPS, waiting for Nintendo NX
- The Rock breaks surprise world record on 'San Andreas' publicity trail
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications