CoolIT Systems Develops MTEC Docking Station for Intel® Core2 Extreme mobile processor-based Laptops
Docking station maximizes gaming performance through extreme cooling - 40 Watt cooling boost with a 10° decrease
CoolIT Systems CEO, Geoff Lyon, unveils new innovation at Intel Developers Forum - San Francisco
San Francisco, California - August 20th, 2008 - CoolIT Systems is proud to announce its latest advancement in computer cooling technology in the MTEC Docking Station. Collaborating with Intel, CoolIT has developed the ultimate cooling solution for Intel® Core2 Extreme mobile processor based laptops including the first mobile quad core processor - the Intel® Core®2 Extreme mobile processor QX9300. CoolIT Systems' new MTEC docking station effectively enables safe, yet powerful overclocking capabilities, and boasts the following breakthrough features.
CoolIT's MTEC Technology - An efficient, Thermoelectric design manages airflow by pumping chilled air directly into the laptop's existing CPU and GPU intakes while guiding all heat exhaust through the rear of the dock.
Full Software Control - CoolIT's MTEC Control Center software allows users to customize performance based on cooling power vs. desired acoustic levels. Control GPU cooling independent from CPU cooling. The software also provides detailed, real-time readouts for chilled air supplies.
Noise Reduction - Low noise airflow design to accelerate heat dissipation without the acoustic penalty.
"The MTEC Docking Station marks a crucial turning point in mobile gaming technology," states Geoff Lyon, CEO of CoolIT Systems. "The Intel® Core®2 Extreme mobile processor QX9300, enhanced by CoolIT's MTEC technology, will bring avid gamers and enthusiasts to unprecedented levels of extreme gaming performance."
The MTEC Docking Station will be available in Q1 2009 from select OEM partners
To request additional product information and images or to schedule an interview with CoolIT CEO, Geoff Lyon, to discover more about the emerging trend of liquid cooling, please contact Public Relations representative Matt Shumate at (305) 576-1171 x15 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
For more information on the CoolIT Systems, go to http://www.coolitsystems.com
About CoolIT Systems
CoolIT Systems has been working with industry leaders in the computer industry to research, design, and deliver next generation cooling products that provide a comprehensive solution while exceeding high OEM standards for reliability and maintenance-free operation. This carefully designed and patented technology unleashes the full potential of a PC, providing superior cooling performance while reducing system level noise and improving reliability of vital components. The CoolIT Technology can be found in the top names in performance computing like Dell, Alienware, Velocity Micro, MAINGEAR, Hypersonic, Biohazard, Ultraforce, Systemax, and Shuttle.
Latest News Posts
- China is the first with a 3D printed house, was built-in 45 days
- Battlefield 1 has Async Compute and DX12, expect 'DX12 fireworks'
- Volkswagen fraud settlement biggest in US history, hits $15 billion
- Dell's new 70-inch touchscreen for schools unveiled, costs $5000
- Battlefield 1 will have DX12 support, current alpha runs very smooth
- Deleted driver software
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G - Silent Gaming Major OC Headroom
- New Gaming Build - Looking fro feedback
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines