ASUS Debuts First Ever Netbook to Go Multi-touch
The Eee PC T91MT is the Slimmest and Lightest Tablet Netbook with a Multi-touch Screen
Sydney, Australia, 19 November 2009 - The Eee PC T91MT is the world's first convertible tablet netbook to feature a multi-touch screen that supports Windows 7 Multi-Touch gestures. The slim and light Eee PC T91MT measures one-inch thick and weighs a mere 0.96kg. Designed to be held is one hand, it allows users to perform tasks with just their fingers and supports handwriting input via the integrated stylus. The Eee PC T91MT's multi-touch capabilities are further enhanced by a comprehensive suite of touch-optimised software that comes preinstalled. Designed for mobility, the Eee PC T91MT sports a shockproof 32GB Solid State Drive (SSD) and comes with an additional 500GB of online ASUS WebStorage.
Great for Work and Collaborative Uses
The Eee PC T91MT's form factor with multi-touch swivel screen makes it great for general use and the perfect tool for business professionals and sales people. In slate form, it can be used as an e-reader and interaction tool. The screen can be angled up for presentations and the unit incorporates a VGA port for connection to external monitors. In netbook mode, it is perfect for taking notes, sending and receiving e-mail. With the Eee PC T91MT's multi-touch capabilities, free-flowing interaction between participants is now possible.
Made for Mobility
The Eee PC T91MT is designed to accommodate and enhance mobile lifestyles. Built to withstand the rigors of day-to-day use, it is equipped with a shockproof 32GB SSD that prevents data loss in the event of accidental drops and shocks. It also comes with an extra 500GB of online ASUS WebStorage** which allows users to access, share and back up their files and media no matter where they are, through an easy-to-use drag-and-drop web-based interface.
Puts Users in Touch with their Creative Sides
With its support for Windows 7 Multi-Touch gestures, virtually every task on the Eee PC T91MT can be performed with a tap, drag, pinch or flick. Photos can be zoomed in on, rotated and repositioned with the greatest of ease. Games can be controlled in a much more interactive way and pages of documents can be flipped with fingers-just as they would be with a real book. Adding to the fun is a suite of touch-optimised applications known as TouchSuite. TouchSuite allows users to perform a myriad of tasks with their fingertips, including editing photos with FotoFun, taking notes with NotePad and scribbling handwritten reminders with Memos.
A Smooth Writing Experience
Equipped with a 256-level pressure sensor, the Eee PC T91MT's crisp and responsive 8.9" multi-touch screen reproduces handwriting beautifully and accurately, regardless of whether a finger or the bundled ergonomically-designed stylus is used. Handwriting on a computer has never felt more natural.
Available from major retailers and computer resellers. RRP $999.
ASUS is a leading company in the new digital era, with an extensive product portfolio that includes notebooks, netbooks, motherboards, graphics cards, optical drives, desktop PCs, servers, wireless solutions, mobile phones and networking devices. Driven by innovation and committed to quality, ASUS designs and manufactures products that perfectly meet the needs of today's digital home, office and person. ASUS won 3,056 awards in 2008, and is widely credited with revolutionising the PC industry with the Eee PC. With a global staff of more than ten thousand and a world-class R&D design team, the company's revenue for 2008 was 8.1 billion U.S. dollars. ASUS ranks among BusinessWeek's InfoTech 100, and has been on the listing for 12 consecutive years.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni