ADAPTEC AND INTEL HOST JOINT WEBINAR ON USING SSDs TO REDUCE DATA CENTER COSTS
Increase System Performance, Improve System Utilization and Reduce Capital and Operating Costs with SSD Technology
WHO: Adaptec, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADPT)
Data centers continue to grow in size and scope, yet data center managers are under constant pressure to meet increasing throughput requirements while also improving server and storage utilization - all with the best performance possible.
This webinar will discuss how data center managers, system integrators, and storage and server OEMs can seamlessly integrate Solid-State Drive (SSD) technology to reduce IT costs, reduce power consumption and minimize maintenance costs and physical space requirements, all with maximum I/O performance.
WHEN: Nov. 19, 2009 at 2 p.m. ET
WHERE: Register at ITO America
Learn about the benefits of SSDs in data centers
Understand High-Performance Hybrid Arrays (HPHAs) and their benefits to data center managers
Listen to Adaptec's vice president of technology, Jon Flower, and Product Marketing Engineer of Intel, Mark Jackson, on the value of SSDs and HPHAs in demanding data centers
Discover Adaptec's MaxIQ SSD Cache Performance Solution
Latest News Posts
- ESPN could be sold as a standalone service, but not anytime soon
- Military trying to figure out how to stop drones used as IEDs
- White House responds to online Edward Snowden pardon petition
- Expert expresses concern that robots could wipe out mankind
- Acer announces Windows 10-powered products for back-to-school season
- Phase led on, but no boots
- memory swap!
- I think my Gigabyte X99 UD5 Wifi is dead!
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme Edition Video Card Review
- PC is booting but without post beep
- Thermaltake Sponsors PDXLAN 26 and Quakecon 2015
- Addonics Announces Rack-Mount SATA to USB 3.1 Converter
- COUGAR Announces 230M and 250M Gaming Mice
- Lenovo Ready to Launch Windows 10 Devices
- Razer Acquires OUYA Software Assets