NEW VIEWSONICÂ® PC MINIS MOVE COMPUTING OUT OF THE OFFICE AND INTO TODAY'S DIGITAL LIFESTYLE
PC Minis deliver small footprint and optional Blu-ray for an enhanced digital content and computing experience from anywhere in the home
WALNUT, Calif. - November 18, 2009 - ViewSonicÂ® Corp., a leading global provider of visual display and computing products, today expanded its PC Mini lineup with the new VOT530 and VOT550. These full-featured, small-format PCs are ideal for power computing and enjoying digital media anywhere in the home, all while using up to 45% less energy and up to 50% less plastic than tower PCs.
The VOT530 and VOT550 PC Minis come standard with a WindowsÂ® 7 Home Premium operating system, powerful IntelÂ® CoreÂ™ 2 Duo 2.2GHz processors and 802.11b/g/n wireless connectivity, making them perfect media entertainment systems or home computing hubs. Whether streaming Internet content to a TV or accessing movies and music saved on the hard drive, these compact computers are ideal for downloading, managing and displaying digital content on any standard display or HDTV.
Six high-speed USB 2.0 front and back ports and DVI-I and eSATA ports in the back enable extended media format compatibility and the easy addition of peripherals. The included remote control makes navigating through DVD and Blu-ray content a breeze while relaxing on the couch or recliner. The built-in microphone and earphone jacks coupled with the RJ45 Ethernet port transform these PC Minis into networked game stations for the household gamers.
The VOT530 PC Mini offers 2GB of internal memory and a built-in DVD Super Multi RW drive. Taking it to the next level, the VOT550 is powered with 4GB of memory and features a built-in Blu-ray / recordable DVD combo drive for the management and enjoyment of high definition, 1080p Blu-ray content.
The VOT530 and VOT550 PC Minis are currently available at respective MSRPs of $749 and $949. More information on the full PC Mini line is available here.
"ViewSonic is changing the way that people think about computing," said Jeff Volpe, vice president and general manager of ViewSonic North America. "By providing our customers with multipurpose devices that serve as both Internet servers and entertainment hubs, we are helping them connect with digital content in the most convenient way possible, whether live streaming video or accessing downloaded content stored on the hard drive."
For those looking for an all-in-one computing solution, ViewSonic today announced that its VPC101 All-in-One PC will be available in December. At an MSRP of $649, this 18.5" PC features a space-saving, easy to use and eco-friendly design, similar to the VPC100 with an integrated touchscreen to take full advantage of its WindowsÂ® 7 operating system.
For additional information on ViewSonic products, please visit http://www.ViewSonic.com or follow ViewSonic on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
ViewSonicÂ® Corporation is a leading global provider of visual display and computing products. ViewSonic develops, markets and supports a broad range of innovative products, including computers, LCD monitors, projectors, LCD TVs, digital photo frames, digital signage displays and other consumer electronics products. For further information, please contact ViewSonic Corporation at 800.888.8583 or 909.444.8888; or visit http://www.ViewSonic.com/.
Latest News Posts
- Google's Daydream now available in two additional colors
- Death Stranding's engine optimized for 4K on PS4 Pro
- PlayStation Experience 2016: watch here live
- SpaceX plans first launch since September's explosion
- Final Fantasy XV first impressions
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset