MSI Afterburner overclocking competition
Find max overclocking possibility with MSI afterburner
[Taipei, Taiwan] Sick and tired of the cliche that the overclocking competitions are always chasing for the highest performance? What about competing the overclocking percentage this time? MSI - the world leading graphics card and mainboard brand-manufacturer and Guru3D - the world famous graphics card review site, will hold an "afterburner overclocking competition" together. Different kinds of GPUs and different levels of graphics cards can compete in the same competition this time. We "only" compete for the maximum overclocking percentage, and the winner may be not the one who gets the highest 3DMark score! Using N220GT-MD1G to beat R5870-PM2D1G up will no longer be a dream!
Starting from 2009/11/18 to 2009/12/18, players can log in the discussion thread of "MSI afterburner overclocking competition" in the forums of Guru3D and post one system picture as well as one screenshot that includes MSI afterburner overclocking v1.30 and 600 seconds of Furmark burning test by one of the MSI N9000/N200/R4000/R5000 series graphics cards.*
After deadline, MSI will award the top 3 winners based on their overclocking percentage** with the prizes including the most exciting products like: MSI R5870-PM2D1G, MSI BigBang Fuzion, and MSI N275GTX Lightning. MSI will also choose 3 lucky people from the rest players to give away limited N9600GT Diamond graphics card.
Besides "Afterburner overclocking competition", MSI will also hold an "Afterburner skin competition", players get to upload the skin that is designed by themselves to the discussion thread of "Afterburner skin competition" for members in Guru3D forum to vote for their favorite skin. MSI will provide prizes including MSI P55-GD80, MSI R4890 Cyclone OC, and MSI N260GTX-T2D896-OC for the top 3 skins winner. Moreover, 3 lucky participants can also earn the N9600GT Diamond graphics cards provided by MSI for joining the vote.
How can you not attract by all these prizes and crazy ideas? Click and join us now: (Click here) Prepare one MSI qualified graphics card to see how far you can reach or design some incredible skins for afterburner to win prizes right away!***
* Result submitted after time is called will be considered as invalid result.
** Please check the official microsite for complete overclocking rules.
*** MSI reserves the right to change or edit rule(s) at any time without advanced warning or notice.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox boss says the PS4 has a 'huge lead' over the Xbox One
- Half-Life 3 teased in a recent update to Dota 2
- Naughty Dog: around 80% of PS4 gamers 'have never played Uncharted'
- Elon Musk refers to Apple as 'Tesla's graveyard'
- Sony started working on PlayStation VR in 2010
- Z170 gaming K4-DOS Bios file name more than 8 characters
- Slow performance on new RAID array after cloning old array?
- Connection questions Z170 Extreme 6+ motherboard
- Asrock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K6 won't POST when loading XMP Profile for G-Skill Ripjaws V 3200Mhz Black DDR4
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent