Leadtek launches new WinFast® GT 240 graphics card series
Supreme quality and performance optimize visual imagination
Taipei, Taiwan, November 17th, 2009 -- Leadtek Research Inc., known globally for extreme visual graphics technology development, today announced the launch of its WinFast® GT 240 graphics series, a new comer to the world of performance level graphics cards.
Based on NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 240 GPU, WinFast® GT 240 graphics series fully supports and exploits the features of Microsoft Windows 7 and DirectCompute, the latest graphics computing application programming interface (API). WinFast® GT 240 with DirectCompute can leverage the massive parallel computing approach to transfer the graphics related tasks from CPU to GPU and boost the speed and performance of graphics processing and digital media applications.
WinFast® GT 240 graphics series features a turbo-high core clock speed of up to 550MHz. With 3 different memory SKUs to satisfy the graphics needs of the most demanding gamer, a new generation high performance 512/1024MB GDDR5 memory which memory data rate can up to 4000MHz twice than GDDR3, an ultra high speed 512MB GDDR3 memory, and a massive memory capacity 1024MB DDR3. Gamers are ensured of a more flowing video quality in the latest gaming environment, especially in large scale textures processing.
Optimum durability and stability in a graphics card are hallmarks of the WinFast® GT 240 series backed up by, among other exclusive features, its ultra-long-life and ultra-quiet cooling system and all solid aluminum capacitors.
The special durable cooling fansink not only creates a dramatic cool-down effect, but also maintains a low noise ensuring top cooling efficiency and silence in the system. WinFast® GT 240 also features all solid aluminum capacitors from the world's leading brands. The aluminum capacitors, known for their high durability, stability and adaptability to high temperature, means WinFast® GT 240 always functions normally - even with over-clocking and in extreme environmental conditions. There is no need to worry about electrolytic leakage or excessive heat generation.
Supporting NVIDIA® CUDA and NVIDIA PhysX technology, the WinFast® GT 240 is empowered to accelerate many high performance applications or transcoding of video to a personal video player up to 7X faster than the CPU, and deliver a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for more dynamic and ultra-realistic performance.
With native HDMI connector and the 7.1 LPCM audio through PCI-Express interface, gamers enjoy the high definition digital multimedia presentation without extra SPDIF support. Evermore, with the full support of the latest Microsoft® DirectX® 10.1, OpenGL 3.1* and Shader Model 4.1, the WinFast® GT 240 is also able to deliver realistic and high quality gaming effects that assures users premium performance in 3D graphics.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft's new Surface Book laptop sports GeForce GPU, Skylake CPU
- The Crew Wild Run set for closed beta on October 15
- Lumia 950 and 950XL has liquid cooling, 4K video, octacore CPU
- Microsoft HoloLens dev kits will be $3,000, ships in Q1 2016
- 'Tobiwan', Soe and 'Maelk' to headline MLG $500,000 2015 World Finals
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Topic: X99E-ITX/ac with 32GB ram
- Buffalo TeraStation 5200 Windows Storage Server Review
- The Crew WILD RUN PC CLOSED BETA WILL BE PLAYABLE FROM OCTOBER 15TH TO OCTOBER 19TH 2015
- MLG Announces Broadcast Talent for World Finals in New Orleans
- Patriot Announces New Viper 4 3600MHz Dual-Channel Memory Kit
- Supermicro Launches New 1U TwinPro Fully Redundant, Dual DP Node, SuperServer
- AMD Partners with Oculus and Dell to Power Oculus Ready PCs