Leadtek launches new WinFast┬« GT 240 graphics card series
Supreme quality and performance optimize visual imagination
Taipei, Taiwan, November 17th, 2009 -- Leadtek Research Inc., known globally for extreme visual graphics technology development, today announced the launch of its WinFast┬« GT 240 graphics series, a new comer to the world of performance level graphics cards.
Based on NVIDIA┬« GeForce┬« GT 240 GPU, WinFast┬« GT 240 graphics series fully supports and exploits the features of Microsoft Windows 7 and DirectCompute, the latest graphics computing application programming interface (API). WinFast┬« GT 240 with DirectCompute can leverage the massive parallel computing approach to transfer the graphics related tasks from CPU to GPU and boost the speed and performance of graphics processing and digital media applications.
WinFast┬« GT 240 graphics series features a turbo-high core clock speed of up to 550MHz. With 3 different memory SKUs to satisfy the graphics needs of the most demanding gamer, a new generation high performance 512/1024MB GDDR5 memory which memory data rate can up to 4000MHz twice than GDDR3, an ultra high speed 512MB GDDR3 memory, and a massive memory capacity 1024MB DDR3. Gamers are ensured of a more flowing video quality in the latest gaming environment, especially in large scale textures processing.
Optimum durability and stability in a graphics card are hallmarks of the WinFast┬« GT 240 series backed up by, among other exclusive features, its ultra-long-life and ultra-quiet cooling system and all solid aluminum capacitors.
The special durable cooling fansink not only creates a dramatic cool-down effect, but also maintains a low noise ensuring top cooling efficiency and silence in the system. WinFast┬« GT 240 also features all solid aluminum capacitors from the world's leading brands. The aluminum capacitors, known for their high durability, stability and adaptability to high temperature, means WinFast┬« GT 240 always functions normally - even with over-clocking and in extreme environmental conditions. There is no need to worry about electrolytic leakage or excessive heat generation.
Supporting NVIDIA┬« CUDA┬Ö and NVIDIA PhysX technology, the WinFast┬« GT 240 is empowered to accelerate many high performance applications or transcoding of video to a personal video player up to 7X faster than the CPU, and deliver a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for more dynamic and ultra-realistic performance.
With native HDMI connector and the 7.1 LPCM audio through PCI-Express interface, gamers enjoy the high definition digital multimedia presentation without extra SPDIF support. Evermore, with the full support of the latest Microsoft┬« DirectX┬« 10.1, OpenGL 3.1* and Shader Model 4.1, the WinFast┬« GT 240 is also able to deliver realistic and high quality gaming effects that assures users premium performance in 3D graphics.
Latest News Posts
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- SpaceX's December launch postponed until early January
- Huawei will unveil their concept phone on December 16th
- Cassini shows first images of Saturn from new orbit
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel