Leadtek launches new WinFast® GT 240 graphics card series
Supreme quality and performance optimize visual imagination
Taipei, Taiwan, November 17th, 2009 -- Leadtek Research Inc., known globally for extreme visual graphics technology development, today announced the launch of its WinFast® GT 240 graphics series, a new comer to the world of performance level graphics cards.
Based on NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 240 GPU, WinFast® GT 240 graphics series fully supports and exploits the features of Microsoft Windows 7 and DirectCompute, the latest graphics computing application programming interface (API). WinFast® GT 240 with DirectCompute can leverage the massive parallel computing approach to transfer the graphics related tasks from CPU to GPU and boost the speed and performance of graphics processing and digital media applications.
WinFast® GT 240 graphics series features a turbo-high core clock speed of up to 550MHz. With 3 different memory SKUs to satisfy the graphics needs of the most demanding gamer, a new generation high performance 512/1024MB GDDR5 memory which memory data rate can up to 4000MHz twice than GDDR3, an ultra high speed 512MB GDDR3 memory, and a massive memory capacity 1024MB DDR3. Gamers are ensured of a more flowing video quality in the latest gaming environment, especially in large scale textures processing.
Optimum durability and stability in a graphics card are hallmarks of the WinFast® GT 240 series backed up by, among other exclusive features, its ultra-long-life and ultra-quiet cooling system and all solid aluminum capacitors.
The special durable cooling fansink not only creates a dramatic cool-down effect, but also maintains a low noise ensuring top cooling efficiency and silence in the system. WinFast® GT 240 also features all solid aluminum capacitors from the world's leading brands. The aluminum capacitors, known for their high durability, stability and adaptability to high temperature, means WinFast® GT 240 always functions normally - even with over-clocking and in extreme environmental conditions. There is no need to worry about electrolytic leakage or excessive heat generation.
Supporting NVIDIA® CUDA and NVIDIA PhysX technology, the WinFast® GT 240 is empowered to accelerate many high performance applications or transcoding of video to a personal video player up to 7X faster than the CPU, and deliver a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for more dynamic and ultra-realistic performance.
With native HDMI connector and the 7.1 LPCM audio through PCI-Express interface, gamers enjoy the high definition digital multimedia presentation without extra SPDIF support. Evermore, with the full support of the latest Microsoft® DirectX® 10.1, OpenGL 3.1* and Shader Model 4.1, the WinFast® GT 240 is also able to deliver realistic and high quality gaming effects that assures users premium performance in 3D graphics.
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- Mulching is every time a good idea of tomato patio water storage ; bu
- as typically
- Bray assumed the lyrics we've been looking to check on ever since Jul
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- Mazda have eschewed amalgam but also cigarette lighter in powertrains
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines