Accelero XTREME GTX Pro
Ultimate Cooling Weapon for Enthusiast-Grade Graphic Cards
(Pfäffikon/Switzerland, 17 November 2009) The Swiss low noise cooling solution provider ARCTIC COOLING today unveiled the Accelero XTREME GTX Pro, a new VGA cooler of the reputable Accelero series. This 3-fan solution is designed for the high-end nVIDIA GeForce GTX series, offering gamers a powerful and quiet cooling weapon for overclocking.
Unparalled cooling for nVIDIA GTX series
The Accelero XTREME GTX Pro delivers even more outstanding heat dissipation performance than the previous Accelero XTREME GTX 280. The five heatpipes and the copper base are soldered precisely together with a layer of the non-curing thermal compound ARCTIC MX-2 on top. The slim heatsink and three 92mm-PWM-fan design optimise the cooling capacity of the Accelero XTREME GTX Pro to 250 watts. Equipped with these advanced thermal management features, instant and efficientheat transfer performance from this exceptional cooler is guaranteed.
Same as other ARCTIC COOLING products, the Accelero XTREME GTX Pro is designed with award-winning acoustic engineering. The low noise impeller and the patented fan holder lower the noise level from rotation, resulting in extremely quiet operation at full fan speed - only 0.5 sone at 2,000 rpm.
One cooler fits all
In order to give end-users a hassle-free, all-in-one solution, the Accelero XTREME GTX Pro is packaged with various types of RAM and voltage regulator heatsinks to fit different GTX models. Installation is fairly simple and within a few steps, users can enjoy the cool and quietness brought by the Accelero XTREME GTX Pro!
The Accelero XTREME GTX Pro offers a 6-year limited warranty. It will be available in December 2009. The MSRP is US$84.95 and 59.95 (excl. VAT).
About ARCTIC COOLING
ARCTIC COOLING Switzerland AG is the trusted leader in IT hardware design, specialized in providing efficient and quiet thermal cooling solutions for laptops and PCs. Its core product categories include CPU and VGA coolers, case fans, PC cases and PSUs. For further expansion, the Company has extended its product line to various electric and electronic products such as alkaline and rechargeable batteries, battery and USB chargers. Headquartered in Pfäffikon, Switzerland, ARCTIC COOLING operates international offices in Hong Kong and the US providing local shipping, customer service and sales support.
Latest News Posts
- 'The Iron Giant' theatrical re-release gets first trailer
- Apple already putting pressure on Fitbit in wearables market
- Charge ALL the Things With a 4-Port USB Hub
- Trying to prevent drones from dropping contraband into prisons is hard
- No Star Wars Battlefront Xbox One bundle, EA confirms
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- Win7 wont install on AM1A-M system
- Z77 Extreme6 boot screen displays after hard shutoff/reactivation, does not display after reset
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20