Accelero XTREME GTX Pro
Ultimate Cooling Weapon for Enthusiast-Grade Graphic Cards
(Pfäffikon/Switzerland, 17 November 2009) The Swiss low noise cooling solution provider ARCTIC COOLING today unveiled the Accelero XTREME GTX Pro, a new VGA cooler of the reputable Accelero series. This 3-fan solution is designed for the high-end nVIDIA GeForce GTX series, offering gamers a powerful and quiet cooling weapon for overclocking.
Unparalled cooling for nVIDIA GTX series
The Accelero XTREME GTX Pro delivers even more outstanding heat dissipation performance than the previous Accelero XTREME GTX 280. The five heatpipes and the copper base are soldered precisely together with a layer of the non-curing thermal compound ARCTIC MX-2 on top. The slim heatsink and three 92mm-PWM-fan design optimise the cooling capacity of the Accelero XTREME GTX Pro to 250 watts. Equipped with these advanced thermal management features, instant and efficientheat transfer performance from this exceptional cooler is guaranteed.
Same as other ARCTIC COOLING products, the Accelero XTREME GTX Pro is designed with award-winning acoustic engineering. The low noise impeller and the patented fan holder lower the noise level from rotation, resulting in extremely quiet operation at full fan speed - only 0.5 sone at 2,000 rpm.
One cooler fits all
In order to give end-users a hassle-free, all-in-one solution, the Accelero XTREME GTX Pro is packaged with various types of RAM and voltage regulator heatsinks to fit different GTX models. Installation is fairly simple and within a few steps, users can enjoy the cool and quietness brought by the Accelero XTREME GTX Pro!
The Accelero XTREME GTX Pro offers a 6-year limited warranty. It will be available in December 2009. The MSRP is US$84.95 and 59.95 (excl. VAT).
About ARCTIC COOLING
ARCTIC COOLING Switzerland AG is the trusted leader in IT hardware design, specialized in providing efficient and quiet thermal cooling solutions for laptops and PCs. Its core product categories include CPU and VGA coolers, case fans, PC cases and PSUs. For further expansion, the Company has extended its product line to various electric and electronic products such as alkaline and rechargeable batteries, battery and USB chargers. Headquartered in Pfäffikon, Switzerland, ARCTIC COOLING operates international offices in Hong Kong and the US providing local shipping, customer service and sales support.
Latest News Posts
- Google Contributor reduces website ads for monthly fee
- AMD Radeon Settings, Crimson Edition driver released
- Microsoft says its worker cutback affected staff diversity
- Sony tells users not to upgrade to Windows 10
- Increase in card use ensures China's payment fraud rises
- Upgrade RAM on G11CD system assistance
- C2750D4I - BMC Update Failed
- X99 Extreme 6/3.1 Bios Update to support Samsung 950 Pro M.2.
- PC-A04 case top USB Multi-Media I/O ports replacement
- Asrock H170M-ITX\ac Windows 10 fresh install
- EASARS Unveils World of Tanks and Team RIVAL Licensed Gaming Gear
- G.SKILL Boosts DDR4 8GB Module Speed Up to 4133MHz 16GB
- Sharkoon Announces SHARK ZONE K20 Gaming Keyboard
- EK Releases Monoblock for GIGABYTE Z170X Motherboards
- BROFORCE AIR-DROPS HUGE POST LAUNCH UPDATE BECAUSE FREEDOM CANNOT BE CONTAINED