BIOSTAR Launches GeForce GT240 Graphics Card
November 17, 2009, Taipei Taiwan, BIOSTAR Corporation, a leading manufacturer of graphics cards worldwide. Today announced the GeForce GT240 series graphics card VN2403THG1. The GeForce GT240 GPU is based on 40nm manufacturing process which the same with GeForce 210 and GeForce GT220 GPUs. The BIOSTAR VN2403THG1 packs 96 processing cores can make you enjoy faster and smoother gaming on Windows 7 and take full advantage of the great new features of Windows 7 such as drag and drop conversion of videos to your portable device using Microsoft DirectCompute.
Leverage 96 CUDA® cores to run the latest GPU-accelerated applications like MotionDSP vReveal, Cyberlink MediaShow with Face tagging, and many more at speeds up to 50% faster than prior generation. They are fully support for the latest DirectX 10.1 multimedia gaming standard, and even support native HDMI output offering the audio-visual experience available on the market today.
Experience BIOSTAR VN2403THG1 with NVIDIA® PhysX technology on Batman: Arkham Asylum, Darkest of Days, and other GPU PhysX titles with speeds 2x faster than the competition. Enjoy 40% faster HD gaming on other popular titles like Borderlands and Darkest of Days.
Latest News Posts
- Survey: 92% think US government must react to foreign cyberattacks
- Don't want forced Windows 10 updates? There's a tool to block them
- Mushkin adds SSDs to ATLAS family, aimed at notebooks, SFFs
- ARK: Survival Evolved receives new 'Survival of the Fittest' game mode
- It's Kirby's time to run around in Unreal Engine 4
- Tesoro Kuven Pro Real 5.1 Gaming Headset Review
- New PC
- Asrock Z97 Extreme9 SLI and Intel 750 question
- Windows 7 - Original Software with Asus laptop
- Antec P70 Performance Series Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Futuremark Peacekeeper to be Discontinued
- Logitech Confirms FY 2016 Outlook with Q1 Sales of $470 Million
- Team Group Announces the MiDRIVE Storage Solution
- Microsoft Releases FY15 Q4 Results
- PNY Reveals the HP v210w 2.0 USB Flash Drive