BIOSTAR Launches GeForce GT240 Graphics Card
November 17, 2009, Taipei Taiwan, BIOSTAR Corporation, a leading manufacturer of graphics cards worldwide. Today announced the GeForce GT240 series graphics card VN2403THG1. The GeForce GT240 GPU is based on 40nm manufacturing process which the same with GeForce 210 and GeForce GT220 GPUs. The BIOSTAR VN2403THG1 packs 96 processing cores can make you enjoy faster and smoother gaming on Windows 7 and take full advantage of the great new features of Windows 7 such as drag and drop conversion of videos to your portable device using Microsoft DirectCompute.
Leverage 96 CUDA® cores to run the latest GPU-accelerated applications like MotionDSP vReveal, Cyberlink MediaShow with Face tagging, and many more at speeds up to 50% faster than prior generation. They are fully support for the latest DirectX 10.1 multimedia gaming standard, and even support native HDMI output offering the audio-visual experience available on the market today.
Experience BIOSTAR VN2403THG1 with NVIDIA® PhysX technology on Batman: Arkham Asylum, Darkest of Days, and other GPU PhysX titles with speeds 2x faster than the competition. Enjoy 40% faster HD gaming on other popular titles like Borderlands and Darkest of Days.
Latest News Posts
- Trying to figure out how wearables will help mobile payments ecosystem
- Solar-powered drone Google wants to use crashes during test flight
- The robot cheetah from MIT can now run and jump over objects
- Xiaomi wants to jump into the US market, but no big risks being taken
- Carbine Studios switches things up, makes Wildstar MMO free-to-play
- Thermaltake Suppressor F51 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PC starts by turning off USB HD
- Building render system, need help!
- USB hard drive not recognized
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- EVGA Announces the GeForce GTX TITAN-X Hybrid
- QNAP Announces the AMD-powered TS-563 NAS
- Abyss Dark Arisen Gameplay Features Part II
- MSI to Host US$200,000 Master Gaming Arena 2015
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award