BIOSTAR Launches GeForce GT240 Graphics Card
November 17, 2009, Taipei Taiwan, BIOSTAR Corporation, a leading manufacturer of graphics cards worldwide. Today announced the GeForce GT240 series graphics card VN2403THG1. The GeForce GT240 GPU is based on 40nm manufacturing process which the same with GeForce 210 and GeForce GT220 GPUs. The BIOSTAR VN2403THG1 packs 96 processing cores can make you enjoy faster and smoother gaming on Windows 7 and take full advantage of the great new features of Windows 7 such as drag and drop conversion of videos to your portable device using Microsoft DirectCompute.
Leverage 96 CUDA® cores to run the latest GPU-accelerated applications like MotionDSP vReveal, Cyberlink MediaShow with Face tagging, and many more at speeds up to 50% faster than prior generation. They are fully support for the latest DirectX 10.1 multimedia gaming standard, and even support native HDMI output offering the audio-visual experience available on the market today.
Experience BIOSTAR VN2403THG1 with NVIDIA® PhysX technology on Batman: Arkham Asylum, Darkest of Days, and other GPU PhysX titles with speeds 2x faster than the competition. Enjoy 40% faster HD gaming on other popular titles like Borderlands and Darkest of Days.
Latest News Posts
- Frinkiac is an incredible Simpsons-centric search engine
- Far Cry Primal is more vertical and lets you be a rock climber
- Rainbow Six Siege patch 2.0 breaks the game, fixes little
- Bethesda forced someone to destroy vinyl records to get their refund
- Explore ancient virus' with the Internet Archives malware museum
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform