SteelSeries Announces Market Availability of New Siberia v2 Gaming Headset
SteelSeries, the leading manufacturer of gaming peripherals and accessories, today introduced the SteelSeries Siberia Headphone. Modeled from the award-winning Siberia Headset, the new SteelSeries Siberia Headphone presents gamers with an audio option of superior SteelSeries sound quality and comfort at an entry level price point.
"We're introducing the new headphone right before the holidays with the notion that high-quality, professional gaming gear can be offered at an affordable price for both novice gamers and pro-players," said Bruce Hawver, CEO of SteelSeries. "The Siberia Headphone rounds out our audio line-up as the opening level SteelSeries audio option for gamers who are looking to experience professional quality headphone technology."
The Siberia Headphone is designed for gamers, but can also be used with iPods, MP3 players, handheld gaming devices, or practically any other kind of portable digital device. The comfortable foam earcups that surround the ear and the unique Siberia head-band suspension provides continuous comfort during long gaming, music, and movie sessions.
Key product specifications of the SteelSeries Siberia v2 Full-size Headphone include:
Impedance: 40 Ohm
Frequency: 18-28,000 Hz
Cable: 1m + 1.8m extension
The Siberia Headphone will be offered in either glossy white or black for $49.99 this holiday season at retail partners worldwide, including Amazon, Newegg and more. The recently launched Siberia v2 Headset equipped with an "invisible" retractable microphone is available in two versions, with and without a USB soundcard that are priced at $109.99 USD and $89.99 USD.
Latest News Posts
- MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, a very slick mobo for Ryzen
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600X costs $260, offers Intel perf. at $617
- Early Nintendo Switch consoles were actually stolen
- Why Nier: Automata isn't coming to Xbox One
- Grand Theft Auto movie or TV show could happen
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- First ever CPU overclock - is this ok?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact