SteelSeries Announces Market Availability of New Siberia v2 Gaming Headset
SteelSeries, the leading manufacturer of gaming peripherals and accessories, today introduced the SteelSeries Siberia Headphone. Modeled from the award-winning Siberia Headset, the new SteelSeries Siberia Headphone presents gamers with an audio option of superior SteelSeries sound quality and comfort at an entry level price point.
"We're introducing the new headphone right before the holidays with the notion that high-quality, professional gaming gear can be offered at an affordable price for both novice gamers and pro-players," said Bruce Hawver, CEO of SteelSeries. "The Siberia Headphone rounds out our audio line-up as the opening level SteelSeries audio option for gamers who are looking to experience professional quality headphone technology."
The Siberia Headphone is designed for gamers, but can also be used with iPods, MP3 players, handheld gaming devices, or practically any other kind of portable digital device. The comfortable foam earcups that surround the ear and the unique Siberia head-band suspension provides continuous comfort during long gaming, music, and movie sessions.
Key product specifications of the SteelSeries Siberia v2 Full-size Headphone include:
Impedance: 40 Ohm
Frequency: 18-28,000 Hz
Cable: 1m + 1.8m extension
The Siberia Headphone will be offered in either glossy white or black for $49.99 this holiday season at retail partners worldwide, including Amazon, Newegg and more. The recently launched Siberia v2 Headset equipped with an "invisible" retractable microphone is available in two versions, with and without a USB soundcard that are priced at $109.99 USD and $89.99 USD.
Latest News Posts
- Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 takes 5 minutes to load on PS4
- Blizzard working on new mobile games
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti EXOC White: dual-slot GTX 1080 Ti
- The Division receives loadout feature in PTR patch
- CliffyB: AAA games in a 'weird spot', VR in '80s' period
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse Review
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club