Intel Announces 12.5 Percent Increase in Cash Dividend
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Nov. 16, 2009 -Intel Corporation today announced that its board of directors has approved a 12.5 percent increase in the quarterly cash dividend to 15.75 cents per share (63 cents per share on an annual basis), beginning with the dividend that will be declared in the first quarter of 2010.
"Intel's industry-leading product portfolio, outstanding execution and focus on the next wave of innovation and growth set the company up solidly for the future," said Paul Otellini, Intel president and CEO. "With one of the highest dividend yields in the technology industry, the dividend increase is another sign of our confidence in business prospects going forward."
Intel began paying a cash dividend in 1992 and has paid out approximately $16.6 billion to its stockholders. Intel cash dividends for the first through third quarters of 2009 total approximately $2.3 billion.
Intel (NASDAQ: INTC), the world leader in silicon innovation, develops technologies, products and initiatives to continually advance how people work and live. Additional information about Intel is available at http://www.intel.com/pressroom and blogs.intel.com.
Latest News Posts
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- Del Toro says 'Hellboy 3' is dead
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Nier: Automata on PC likely delayed due to piracy fears
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league