Synology┬« Updates the Synology DSM 2.2 Firmware, Squeezebox Server Package, and the Mac Version of Synology Assistant for Synology Disk Stations
Taipei, Taiwan-November 16, 2009-Synology┬« Inc. today released Synology DSM 2.2 version 2.2-0959, Squeezebox Server (formerly SqueezeCenter) package version 7.4.1, and Synology Assistant version 2.2-1063, which improves functionality and features available on the Synology Disk Station.
Synology DSM 2.2-0959 mainly features support for the new Synology Visual Station VS60 which enables users to live view on a TV set or LCD monitor of IP cameras managed with a Synology Disk Station, eliminating the need for a PC server. Events are available to view in Sync Playback mode, after installing Synology DSM 2.2-0959 on the Synology Disk Station.
Logitech┬« Squeezebox Server provides access to the music library through Logitech Squeezebox and Transporter┬« WiFi music players. Users can simply install Squeezebox Server package version 7.4.1 to run with the corresponding Squeezebox Server software on the Synology Disk Station.
The new Synology Assistant 2.2-1063 is now available which enhances the searching capability of the Synology Disk Station on Mac computers.
Free download of Squeezebox packages specific to the Synology Disk Station model are available. Please go to:
Synology at a Glance
Founded in 2000, Synology is a young and energetic company dedicated to developing high-performance, reliable, versatile, and environmentally-friendly Network Attached Storage (NAS) products. Our goal is to deliver user-friendly solutions and solid customer service to satisfy the needs of businesses, home offices, individual users and families.
Latest News Posts
- LG G4 teased in new benchmarks, features 5.5-inch 1440p display
- ASUS teases GeForce GTX 980 Matrix Gold Edition with huge clock speeds
- Gmail for Android updates with new 'All Inboxes' option
- Want to win a Heroes of the Storm key? Enter now!
- $10,000 spent on the Apple Watch gets you private 1-hour appointments
- AMD's Future of Gaming: FreeSync, DirectX 12, LiquidVR, VR and more
- Asus n5 dh71 subwoofer problem
- Supermicro C7X99-OCE (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- PC-06S vs PC-06SX?
- Intel Server R2208WT2YS System Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi