Synology┬« Updates the Synology DSM 2.2 Firmware, Squeezebox Server Package, and the Mac Version of Synology Assistant for Synology Disk Stations
Taipei, Taiwan-November 16, 2009-Synology┬« Inc. today released Synology DSM 2.2 version 2.2-0959, Squeezebox Server (formerly SqueezeCenter) package version 7.4.1, and Synology Assistant version 2.2-1063, which improves functionality and features available on the Synology Disk Station.
Synology DSM 2.2-0959 mainly features support for the new Synology Visual Station VS60 which enables users to live view on a TV set or LCD monitor of IP cameras managed with a Synology Disk Station, eliminating the need for a PC server. Events are available to view in Sync Playback mode, after installing Synology DSM 2.2-0959 on the Synology Disk Station.
Logitech┬« Squeezebox Server provides access to the music library through Logitech Squeezebox and Transporter┬« WiFi music players. Users can simply install Squeezebox Server package version 7.4.1 to run with the corresponding Squeezebox Server software on the Synology Disk Station.
The new Synology Assistant 2.2-1063 is now available which enhances the searching capability of the Synology Disk Station on Mac computers.
Free download of Squeezebox packages specific to the Synology Disk Station model are available. Please go to:
Synology at a Glance
Founded in 2000, Synology is a young and energetic company dedicated to developing high-performance, reliable, versatile, and environmentally-friendly Network Attached Storage (NAS) products. Our goal is to deliver user-friendly solutions and solid customer service to satisfy the needs of businesses, home offices, individual users and families.
Latest News Posts
- ZTE launches Blade MAX 3: Available in the US for $200
- Kingdom Hearts 3 may release in 2019
- Google Pixel 2 devices to feature Snapdragon 835
- Fisker to unveil their new electric car in August
- New Friday the 13th game slashes PC, consoles this May
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family