QNAP Security Announces Mobile Surveillance Application VSMobile for Windows PDA Phone
Taiwan, Taipei, November 2009 - QNAP Security, a leading provider of world class Network Video Recorder (NVR), today announced the mobile surveillance application VSMobile for its VioStor NVR network surveillance systems. By installing the VSMobile on the Windows PDA phone, the users can connect to QNAP's VioStor NVR series over the Internet and monitor the network cameras in multiple locations for IP video surveillance. The VSMobile provides adjustable display mode, including 1-channel and 4-channel view, and different screen display. The application also offers sophisticated features such as control of the monitoring angle of the PTZ IP cameras, instant snapshot, remote control of manual recording on the NVR, and instant alert.
As the use of mobile phone for Internet access has become increasingly common, there has been a growing need for mobile applications that offer the ability of IP video surveillance. QNAP's VSMobile application integrates IP video surveillance into the Windows PDA phone and turns it to a surveillance station that is no longer restricted to the location of computers. It also allows the security personnel or users to be in control of the surveillance system anytime, anywhere, and respond immediately if any security risk occurs.
The VSMobile supports instant notification of alarm events by ringing, screen blinking, vibration, or warning message. The application can stay resident on the system tray of the mobile phone that enables the users to use their phones as usual as the application is running. When an event is triggered, the application will pop up to inform the users immediately.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft 'couldn't focus' enough in order to make a portable Xbox
- Witcher 3 first person mod released, looking good
- Razer opens up the pre-order floodgates for its OSVR headset
- Samsung reportedly working on higher-end 'Odyssey' VR headset
- Pokemon GO developer asks gamers to stop requesting PokeStops and gyms
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- H110M-HDV bricked after internet flash
- Bad PSU, now bad motherboard?
- GIGABYTE 970-Gaming SLI (AMD 970) Motherboard Review
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard