QNAP Security Announces Mobile Surveillance Application VSMobile for Windows PDA Phone
Taiwan, Taipei, November 2009 - QNAP Security, a leading provider of world class Network Video Recorder (NVR), today announced the mobile surveillance application VSMobile for its VioStor NVR network surveillance systems. By installing the VSMobile on the Windows PDA phone, the users can connect to QNAP's VioStor NVR series over the Internet and monitor the network cameras in multiple locations for IP video surveillance. The VSMobile provides adjustable display mode, including 1-channel and 4-channel view, and different screen display. The application also offers sophisticated features such as control of the monitoring angle of the PTZ IP cameras, instant snapshot, remote control of manual recording on the NVR, and instant alert.
As the use of mobile phone for Internet access has become increasingly common, there has been a growing need for mobile applications that offer the ability of IP video surveillance. QNAP's VSMobile application integrates IP video surveillance into the Windows PDA phone and turns it to a surveillance station that is no longer restricted to the location of computers. It also allows the security personnel or users to be in control of the surveillance system anytime, anywhere, and respond immediately if any security risk occurs.
The VSMobile supports instant notification of alarm events by ringing, screen blinking, vibration, or warning message. The application can stay resident on the system tray of the mobile phone that enables the users to use their phones as usual as the application is running. When an event is triggered, the application will pop up to inform the users immediately.
Latest News Posts
- Dota 2: The International tickets sell out in just 10 minutes
- PayPal adjusting strategy, needs to close the gap in mobile payments
- Xtube porn website compromised, infecting users with malware
- Report: DARPA working on better alternative to GPS technology
- Elon Musk on AI: they would treat us like 'pet Labradors'
- ASROCK X99 Pro - Device Manager: Base System Device Problem
- ASUS UX303LN battery life decreasing
- ASRock H97M-ITX/ac won't boot
- ASRock Z97 Extreme6/ac Ultra Fast Boot incompatible with RST Raid?
- Watercooling the Crosshair V Formula Z motherboard.
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi