Thermaltake Cooler Online Survey 2009
Thermaltake, leading PC DIY cooling solutions brand, just announced their global online survey November 2009, targeting your cooling needs. Answering just a few questions shouldn't take you more than a few minutes and you will automatically enter the big raffle with attractive prizes to be won.
This annual Online Cooler Survey already has tradition at Thermaltake and your opinion might have great influence on future cooling solution designs. The activity is lasting until November 25th, 2009. Prizes that you can win consist of some of Thermaltake's latest products such as EVO_Blue 550W power supply, Element T chassis, SpinQ VT and Contac 29 CPU coolers.
To participate in the survey and get a chance to take home a Thermaltake product go to http://www.thermaltake.com/coolersurvey2009/global.html.
Don't be hesitate to share your opinions with us, your ideas will be an important help in our future products designs. We appreciate your time and input. And now good luck for you.
Thermaltake Incorporation, based in Taipei, Taiwan is the global leader Thermal Solution and Thermal Management for PC & Industrial Market. Its engineering staffs master in Airflow Analysis, Material Conductivity and Heat Dissipation Efficiency. Thermaltake offers a wide range of products and services, providing effective and cost-conscious cooling devices. The Company has more than 1,000 employees worldwide supporting customers from its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, as well as from offices in China, Europe and United States Continent.
Latest News Posts
- Netflix to spend $7 billion on content in 2018
- Intel's next-gen Ice Lake CPUs announced SUPER EARLY
- Destiny 2's new 4K trailer: PC master race goodness
- ADATA unleashes XPG SX9000 NVMe M.2 SSD: 2.8GB/sec reads
- AMD's new driver for Vega, improves mining performance
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- how many pcie slots can i use?
- Bios question on new build
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes