Thermaltake Cooler Online Survey 2009
Thermaltake, leading PC DIY cooling solutions brand, just announced their global online survey November 2009, targeting your cooling needs. Answering just a few questions shouldn't take you more than a few minutes and you will automatically enter the big raffle with attractive prizes to be won.
This annual Online Cooler Survey already has tradition at Thermaltake and your opinion might have great influence on future cooling solution designs. The activity is lasting until November 25th, 2009. Prizes that you can win consist of some of Thermaltake's latest products such as EVO_Blue 550W power supply, Element T chassis, SpinQ VT and Contac 29 CPU coolers.
To participate in the survey and get a chance to take home a Thermaltake product go to http://www.thermaltake.com/coolersurvey2009/global.html.
Don't be hesitate to share your opinions with us, your ideas will be an important help in our future products designs. We appreciate your time and input. And now good luck for you.
Thermaltake Incorporation, based in Taipei, Taiwan is the global leader Thermal Solution and Thermal Management for PC & Industrial Market. Its engineering staffs master in Airflow Analysis, Material Conductivity and Heat Dissipation Efficiency. Thermaltake offers a wide range of products and services, providing effective and cost-conscious cooling devices. The Company has more than 1,000 employees worldwide supporting customers from its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, as well as from offices in China, Europe and United States Continent.
Latest News Posts
- Apple rumored to have 10nm processors being tested over at TSMC
- Wii U can't handle Project Cars at 720p 30FPS, waiting for Nintendo NX
- The Rock breaks surprise world record on 'San Andreas' publicity trail
- Samsung intros the new Galaxy S6 edge Iron Man Limited Edition handset
- Nokia releases its Android-powered Nokia N1 tablet in Taiwan
- If you've ever been a noob that was getting into his first battleground and soon realized that you were overmatched by some over the top powerful
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications