Thermaltake Cooler Online Survey 2009
Thermaltake, leading PC DIY cooling solutions brand, just announced their global online survey November 2009, targeting your cooling needs. Answering just a few questions shouldn't take you more than a few minutes and you will automatically enter the big raffle with attractive prizes to be won.
This annual Online Cooler Survey already has tradition at Thermaltake and your opinion might have great influence on future cooling solution designs. The activity is lasting until November 25th, 2009. Prizes that you can win consist of some of Thermaltake's latest products such as EVO_Blue 550W power supply, Element T chassis, SpinQ VT and Contac 29 CPU coolers.
To participate in the survey and get a chance to take home a Thermaltake product go to http://www.thermaltake.com/coolersurvey2009/global.html.
Don't be hesitate to share your opinions with us, your ideas will be an important help in our future products designs. We appreciate your time and input. And now good luck for you.
Thermaltake Incorporation, based in Taipei, Taiwan is the global leader Thermal Solution and Thermal Management for PC & Industrial Market. Its engineering staffs master in Airflow Analysis, Material Conductivity and Heat Dissipation Efficiency. Thermaltake offers a wide range of products and services, providing effective and cost-conscious cooling devices. The Company has more than 1,000 employees worldwide supporting customers from its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, as well as from offices in China, Europe and United States Continent.
Latest News Posts
- Valve announces Steam Link, to extend Steam anywhere in your house
- 'Independence Day 2' casts Jeff Goldblum and Liam Hemsworth
- AT&T wants connected homes and vehicles to better communicate
- Unity 5 announced, will be royalty free as a 'Personal Edition'
- Steam Machines will begin their lounge room takeover in November
- iPad Charge Problem
- VisionTek DataVault 3S Interlocking Stackable Storage Case Review
- Backup /Restore for W7 - exit strategy for WHS 2011
- M5A78L-M LX Plus + FX4100 Serious Failure Problem?
- ASUS WiFi Bridge
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams