PhotoFast G-Monster 1.8" PATA V4 Series - The IDE SSD with built-in Garbage Collection, and Available in 256GB Capacity
Taipei, Taiwan. Nov. 16th 2009 - PhotoFast Global Inc. a pioneer in creative, high quality and extreme performance flash-based storage manufacturer, today revealed its new line up of 1.8" PATA SSDs. Relied the new PATA SSD controller introduced to the market, PhotoFast demand to bring even higher transfer rates to meet the bottleneck where every user has experienced with magnetic drives.
Upgrade market for laptops has always been our major concern when introducing new storage technology to consumers. Mobility is considered one of the most important improvements in 2009. SSDs could actually improve performance of any used laptop, which HDD happened to be the bottleneck of all. In the other hand it made the laptop "portable", means free movement while power on. Once you have it, you'll live with out it.
Garbage Collection and TRIM command support has been commonly discussed in the past few months. It sounds perfect to have TRIM support with Windows 7. But what about those users sticking with windows Vista/XP? With the new PATA controller PhotoFast adopted, the Garbage Collection function has actually been built-in in hardware level. The Drive rearranges itself when Laptop is in idle time. It might not benefit your Benchmark software to run over and over. But for real life usage it's a perfect combination. While you're not moving/creating files, it recovers to its initial speed.
On 1.8" drives there's always been maximum capacity up to 128GB. And now PhotoFast has 256GB in all three models. There'll be plenty of free space for you to store music, movies and all the precious photos.
PhotoFast G-Monster 1.8" PATA V4 - The IDE SSD with built-in Garbage Collection, and Available in 256GB Capacity
- World's first Native IDE SSD with Garbage Collection function built-in
- Available in 32/64/128/256G (first 1.8" SSD in 256G)
- Enhanced auto switching page/block mapping technology
- Built-in 64MB Cache Inside, 4K Random Read 16MB/s
- Phenomenal transfer rates 128MB/s Read, 90MB/s Write. Best performance under ATA133 (UDMA6)
Latest News Posts
- Realtek has produced a new onboard LAN chip aimed at gamers
- Meet the low-profile GELID Polar 1U air cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Storage is no sweat for the Transcend StoreJet 8TB USB 3.0 drive
- XIGMATEK pushes its a bright red power supply to market, the S550
- Ubisoft learns from Watch Dogs, shows games on 'target machines' at E3
- Automobiles 2015
- Latest automobiles news
- New Mercedes design
- Latest cars news
- ICY DOCK Black Vortex MB174U3S-4SB USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC