PhotoFast G-Monster 1.8" PATA V4 Series - The IDE SSD with built-in Garbage Collection, and Available in 256GB Capacity
Taipei, Taiwan. Nov. 16th 2009 - PhotoFast Global Inc. a pioneer in creative, high quality and extreme performance flash-based storage manufacturer, today revealed its new line up of 1.8" PATA SSDs. Relied the new PATA SSD controller introduced to the market, PhotoFast demand to bring even higher transfer rates to meet the bottleneck where every user has experienced with magnetic drives.
Upgrade market for laptops has always been our major concern when introducing new storage technology to consumers. Mobility is considered one of the most important improvements in 2009. SSDs could actually improve performance of any used laptop, which HDD happened to be the bottleneck of all. In the other hand it made the laptop "portable", means free movement while power on. Once you have it, you'll live with out it.
Garbage Collection and TRIM command support has been commonly discussed in the past few months. It sounds perfect to have TRIM support with Windows 7. But what about those users sticking with windows Vista/XP? With the new PATA controller PhotoFast adopted, the Garbage Collection function has actually been built-in in hardware level. The Drive rearranges itself when Laptop is in idle time. It might not benefit your Benchmark software to run over and over. But for real life usage it's a perfect combination. While you're not moving/creating files, it recovers to its initial speed.
On 1.8" drives there's always been maximum capacity up to 128GB. And now PhotoFast has 256GB in all three models. There'll be plenty of free space for you to store music, movies and all the precious photos.
PhotoFast G-Monster 1.8" PATA V4 - The IDE SSD with built-in Garbage Collection, and Available in 256GB Capacity
- World's first Native IDE SSD with Garbage Collection function built-in
- Available in 32/64/128/256G (first 1.8" SSD in 256G)
- Enhanced auto switching page/block mapping technology
- Built-in 64MB Cache Inside, 4K Random Read 16MB/s
- Phenomenal transfer rates 128MB/s Read, 90MB/s Write. Best performance under ATA133 (UDMA6)
Latest News Posts
- Simplify World Travel With the Twist Plus+ World Charging Station
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided's pre-order scheme could change everything
- Ocarina of Time gets an enchanting Unreal Engine 4 makeover
- ASUS unveils the new Poseidon Platinum GTX 980 Ti video card
- Sony unveils the Xperia Z5 Premium, the world's first 4K smartphone
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 support Intel SSD 750 Series
- Saberthooth 990FX gpu passtrough
- asrock x99 extreme 4 extra pins
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD5 (Intel Z170) Motherboard Review
- ACPI wakeup/shutdown no longer works after UEFI flash.
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015