SHUTTLE Officially Confirms Booth Exhibit and New XPC Models at the 2010 International CES
The latest new XPC models and concept PC solutions will be unveiled at the HUTTLE booth (South 4 36016) at CES 2010 in Las Vegas from Jan. 7 - 10
SHUTTLE, an industry leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance small form factor (SFF) PC solutions and creator of the XPC, today officially confirmed its exhibition (SHUTTLE Booth: South 4 36016) at the 2010 International CES, the world's largest tradeshow for consumer technology, returning to Las Vegas, January 7-10, 2010.
"SHUTTLE has several very exciting announcements planned for the coming year, including concept PCs designed from the ground up by our R&D and of course, new XPC models," said Nicolas Villalobos, Manager at SHUTTLE, "Everything is still under NDA now, but it's going to be hard to keep the excitement under wraps once the news hits."
SHUTTLE will be opening up its schedule for appointments with media, resellers, and VIP guests starting in November. It is recommended that interested parties email SHUTTLE at email@example.com to get on the CES 2010 announcement list.
For more information about SHUTTLE at CES 2010 and to register for free as a SHUTTLE guest, visit us.shuttle.com.
Latest News Posts
- Pokemon NO! Parents start naming babies after Pokemon GO characters
- Disney developing 'Rocketeer' sequel
- Free multiplayer modes coming to Doom tomorrrow, Deathmatch later on
- EA's Origin client is getting a new look, currently in beta
- Unlock new career paths with an in-demand tech certification
- Antec GX505 Window SC Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio