SHUTTLE Officially Confirms Booth Exhibit and New XPC Models at the 2010 International CES
The latest new XPC models and concept PC solutions will be unveiled at the HUTTLE booth (South 4 36016) at CES 2010 in Las Vegas from Jan. 7 - 10
SHUTTLE, an industry leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance small form factor (SFF) PC solutions and creator of the XPC, today officially confirmed its exhibition (SHUTTLE Booth: South 4 36016) at the 2010 International CES, the world's largest tradeshow for consumer technology, returning to Las Vegas, January 7-10, 2010.
"SHUTTLE has several very exciting announcements planned for the coming year, including concept PCs designed from the ground up by our R&D and of course, new XPC models," said Nicolas Villalobos, Manager at SHUTTLE, "Everything is still under NDA now, but it's going to be hard to keep the excitement under wraps once the news hits."
SHUTTLE will be opening up its schedule for appointments with media, resellers, and VIP guests starting in November. It is recommended that interested parties email SHUTTLE at firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the CES 2010 announcement list.
For more information about SHUTTLE at CES 2010 and to register for free as a SHUTTLE guest, visit us.shuttle.com.
Latest News Posts
- Playdead drops Inside game demo free via Steam site
- Small patch for No Man's Sky incoming
- Resident Evil 7's campaign takes 14-16 hours to beat
- Worms WMD is getting an update on December 7
- View the new Hearthstone expansion cards online
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ADATA SV620 480GB Portable SSD Review
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset
- Tesoro opens new product line with the release of its Zone Balance gaming chair