SHUTTLE Officially Confirms Booth Exhibit and New XPC Models at the 2010 International CES
The latest new XPC models and concept PC solutions will be unveiled at the HUTTLE booth (South 4 36016) at CES 2010 in Las Vegas from Jan. 7 - 10
SHUTTLE, an industry leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance small form factor (SFF) PC solutions and creator of the XPC, today officially confirmed its exhibition (SHUTTLE Booth: South 4 36016) at the 2010 International CES, the world's largest tradeshow for consumer technology, returning to Las Vegas, January 7-10, 2010.
"SHUTTLE has several very exciting announcements planned for the coming year, including concept PCs designed from the ground up by our R&D and of course, new XPC models," said Nicolas Villalobos, Manager at SHUTTLE, "Everything is still under NDA now, but it's going to be hard to keep the excitement under wraps once the news hits."
SHUTTLE will be opening up its schedule for appointments with media, resellers, and VIP guests starting in November. It is recommended that interested parties email SHUTTLE at email@example.com to get on the CES 2010 announcement list.
For more information about SHUTTLE at CES 2010 and to register for free as a SHUTTLE guest, visit us.shuttle.com.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard will show more from 'Overwatch' on Thursday
- Region coding removed from UltraHD Blu-ray spec
- We've seen it all - there are now SSD water blocks
- Black Ops 3 campaign lets you fast-forward right to the end
- Nexus 6P and 5X unboxing videos surface
- Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Fans are always at 100%
- ASRock Fatal1ty x99x killer not booting up
- H97M - Gaming 3 stuck at "Entering setup
- Cougar 550M Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- Can't overclock i7-5775C
- Giada Brightens up GITEX 2015 with Ultimate Digital Signage Mini PCs and Server
- Shuttle Announces the XS35V5 and XS36V5 Small Form Factor Computers
- Lexar Also Announces Professional 3600x and 3500x CFast 2.0 Cards
- Lexar Introduces New Professional 2933x XQD 2.0 Card
- Lexar Also Announces the 128GB Variant of Professional 2000x SDXC UHS-II Card