SHUTTLE Officially Confirms Booth Exhibit and New XPC Models at the 2010 International CES
The latest new XPC models and concept PC solutions will be unveiled at the HUTTLE booth (South 4 36016) at CES 2010 in Las Vegas from Jan. 7 - 10
SHUTTLE, an industry leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance small form factor (SFF) PC solutions and creator of the XPC, today officially confirmed its exhibition (SHUTTLE Booth: South 4 36016) at the 2010 International CES, the world's largest tradeshow for consumer technology, returning to Las Vegas, January 7-10, 2010.
"SHUTTLE has several very exciting announcements planned for the coming year, including concept PCs designed from the ground up by our R&D and of course, new XPC models," said Nicolas Villalobos, Manager at SHUTTLE, "Everything is still under NDA now, but it's going to be hard to keep the excitement under wraps once the news hits."
SHUTTLE will be opening up its schedule for appointments with media, resellers, and VIP guests starting in November. It is recommended that interested parties email SHUTTLE at email@example.com to get on the CES 2010 announcement list.
For more information about SHUTTLE at CES 2010 and to register for free as a SHUTTLE guest, visit us.shuttle.com.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft rumored to be looking at acquiring BlackBerry
- Researchers: Android factory reset doesn't fully wipe data
- A configuration tool for The Witcher 3 released, allows better visuals
- Google's updated Photos app will provide more creative control
- US struggling to counter Islamic State's clever social media strategy
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Unfriended (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications