SHUTTLE to Unveil New "J Series" from XPC Model Line-Up at the 2010 International CES
The latest new XPC models and concept PC solutions will be unveiled at the SHUTTLE booth (South 4 36016) at CES 2010 in Las Vegas from Jan. 7 - 10
City of Industry, CA - NOVEMBER 13, 2009 - SHUTTLE, an industry leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance small form factor (SFF) PC solutions and creator of the XPC, today announced that the new J Series from its new XPC models lineup will be unveiled at the 2010 International CES, the world's largest tradeshow for consumer technology, returning to Las Vegas, January 7-10, 2010.
SHUTTLE will be unveiling its new XPC models, including the new J Series, with three models designed for entry-level, mainstream, and high-performance computing. Besides a new look, the models will be ready for the latest new Intel processors for the coming year and beyond.
"I can't wait to present our new XPC model line-up for the coming year, the J Series in particular," said Nicolas Villalobos, Manager at Shuttle Computer Group in Los Angeles. "Not only does the new J Series feature a re-designed chassis, it's re-engineered with the latest chipsets to work with all the fastest new processors coming to the market in 2010."
For more information about SHUTTLE at CES 2010 or request a meeting with SHUTTLE marketing and sales representatives at the event, visit us.shuttle.com/ces.
Las Vegas Convention Center
South Hall 4, Booth 36016
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield Hardline: Betrayal brings a sword to a gun fight, and more
- For Honor not meant for the mass market, more of a 'core' game
- Stay Connected to Netflix, Hulu & More Anywhere in the World
- Bungie confirms Destiny 2 for 2017, 'large expansion' coming in 2016
- Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 gets 12 maps when it launches
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives