SHUTTLE to Unveil New "J Series" from XPC Model Line-Up at the 2010 International CES
The latest new XPC models and concept PC solutions will be unveiled at the SHUTTLE booth (South 4 36016) at CES 2010 in Las Vegas from Jan. 7 - 10
City of Industry, CA - NOVEMBER 13, 2009 - SHUTTLE, an industry leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance small form factor (SFF) PC solutions and creator of the XPC, today announced that the new J Series from its new XPC models lineup will be unveiled at the 2010 International CES, the world's largest tradeshow for consumer technology, returning to Las Vegas, January 7-10, 2010.
SHUTTLE will be unveiling its new XPC models, including the new J Series, with three models designed for entry-level, mainstream, and high-performance computing. Besides a new look, the models will be ready for the latest new Intel processors for the coming year and beyond.
"I can't wait to present our new XPC model line-up for the coming year, the J Series in particular," said Nicolas Villalobos, Manager at Shuttle Computer Group in Los Angeles. "Not only does the new J Series feature a re-designed chassis, it's re-engineered with the latest chipsets to work with all the fastest new processors coming to the market in 2010."
For more information about SHUTTLE at CES 2010 or request a meeting with SHUTTLE marketing and sales representatives at the event, visit us.shuttle.com/ces.
Las Vegas Convention Center
South Hall 4, Booth 36016
Latest News Posts
- Shots fired: GameStop CEO says 'Wii U was disappointing to everybody'
- AMD releases new Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.5.1 beta drivers
- Battlefield 1's African American lead is a WW1 Harlem Hellfighter
- Dishonored 2: Everything you need to know
- Windows 7 update breaks PCs with ASUS motherboards
- 1MORE Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones Review
- Strange indeed P57W Laptop Shutdown
- Z77Pro4 no support for Haswell or skylake cpus?
- H97MPro4 - Machine mysteriously turns back on in Win7
- Windows 10 install - Raid 0 SSDs
- G.SKILL introduces 5 new color schemes to Trident Z Series DDR4 memory
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboards featuring Braswell refresh processors
- Turtle Beach reinvents eSports gaming headsets with the Elite Pro
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat