SHUTTLE to Unveil New "J Series" from XPC Model Line-Up at the 2010 International CES
The latest new XPC models and concept PC solutions will be unveiled at the SHUTTLE booth (South 4 36016) at CES 2010 in Las Vegas from Jan. 7 - 10
City of Industry, CA - NOVEMBER 13, 2009 - SHUTTLE, an industry leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance small form factor (SFF) PC solutions and creator of the XPC, today announced that the new J Series from its new XPC models lineup will be unveiled at the 2010 International CES, the world's largest tradeshow for consumer technology, returning to Las Vegas, January 7-10, 2010.
SHUTTLE will be unveiling its new XPC models, including the new J Series, with three models designed for entry-level, mainstream, and high-performance computing. Besides a new look, the models will be ready for the latest new Intel processors for the coming year and beyond.
"I can't wait to present our new XPC model line-up for the coming year, the J Series in particular," said Nicolas Villalobos, Manager at Shuttle Computer Group in Los Angeles. "Not only does the new J Series feature a re-designed chassis, it's re-engineered with the latest chipsets to work with all the fastest new processors coming to the market in 2010."
For more information about SHUTTLE at CES 2010 or request a meeting with SHUTTLE marketing and sales representatives at the event, visit us.shuttle.com/ces.
Las Vegas Convention Center
South Hall 4, Booth 36016
Latest News Posts
- Genesis Alpha One is the 80s sci-fi game I always wanted
- iPhone 7 explodes, smoke coming out caught on video
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Nintendo sues company for real life Mario Kart racing
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications