SHUTTLE to Unveil New "J Series" from XPC Model Line-Up at the 2010 International CES
The latest new XPC models and concept PC solutions will be unveiled at the SHUTTLE booth (South 4 36016) at CES 2010 in Las Vegas from Jan. 7 - 10
City of Industry, CA - NOVEMBER 13, 2009 - SHUTTLE, an industry leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance small form factor (SFF) PC solutions and creator of the XPC, today announced that the new J Series from its new XPC models lineup will be unveiled at the 2010 International CES, the world's largest tradeshow for consumer technology, returning to Las Vegas, January 7-10, 2010.
SHUTTLE will be unveiling its new XPC models, including the new J Series, with three models designed for entry-level, mainstream, and high-performance computing. Besides a new look, the models will be ready for the latest new Intel processors for the coming year and beyond.
"I can't wait to present our new XPC model line-up for the coming year, the J Series in particular," said Nicolas Villalobos, Manager at Shuttle Computer Group in Los Angeles. "Not only does the new J Series feature a re-designed chassis, it's re-engineered with the latest chipsets to work with all the fastest new processors coming to the market in 2010."
For more information about SHUTTLE at CES 2010 or request a meeting with SHUTTLE marketing and sales representatives at the event, visit us.shuttle.com/ces.
Las Vegas Convention Center
South Hall 4, Booth 36016
Latest News Posts
- Refurbished Galaxy Note7 might cost $700
- Nintendo market cap valuation now higher than Sony's
- LG's new 'world's first' 77-inch flexible 4K OLED teased
- GIGABYTE's new AMD EPYC motherboard supports 1TB of RAM
- AMD Radeon RX Vega price will be 'excellent'
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- In Win 301 Mini-Tower Chassis Review
- Best bang for your buck: AC1900 Wireless Routers
- ADATA XPG SX8000 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller