SHUTTLE to Unveil New "J Series" from XPC Model Line-Up at the 2010 International CES
The latest new XPC models and concept PC solutions will be unveiled at the SHUTTLE booth (South 4 36016) at CES 2010 in Las Vegas from Jan. 7 - 10
City of Industry, CA - NOVEMBER 13, 2009 - SHUTTLE, an industry leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance small form factor (SFF) PC solutions and creator of the XPC, today announced that the new J Series from its new XPC models lineup will be unveiled at the 2010 International CES, the world's largest tradeshow for consumer technology, returning to Las Vegas, January 7-10, 2010.
SHUTTLE will be unveiling its new XPC models, including the new J Series, with three models designed for entry-level, mainstream, and high-performance computing. Besides a new look, the models will be ready for the latest new Intel processors for the coming year and beyond.
"I can't wait to present our new XPC model line-up for the coming year, the J Series in particular," said Nicolas Villalobos, Manager at Shuttle Computer Group in Los Angeles. "Not only does the new J Series feature a re-designed chassis, it's re-engineered with the latest chipsets to work with all the fastest new processors coming to the market in 2010."
For more information about SHUTTLE at CES 2010 or request a meeting with SHUTTLE marketing and sales representatives at the event, visit us.shuttle.com/ces.
Las Vegas Convention Center
South Hall 4, Booth 36016
Latest News Posts
- Uber hack in early 2014 allegedly traced back to the CTO of Lyft
- Light's new camera has 16 camera sensors, takes 52-megapixel photos
- HP unveils its new 34-inch curved all-in-one 'Envy' PC
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent