MSI Kicks Off Crazy X-Slim Series Notebook Deal
[Taipei]Starting today and ending December 31, MSI has teamed up with leading India, UK, Australia and Italy electronics channels and online electronics stores to run a joint promotional activity involving the globally popular MSI X-Slim Series ultra-thin, power-saving notebooks. Visit http://xslimseries.msi.com/ to get the latest information on special offers.
Customers need only access the online e-coupon, print it out, and take it to an MSI notebook retailer or visit MSI cooperative online electronics stores to take advantage of an exclusive discount when purchasing an X-Slim Series X340, X400, X600 and Wind12 U200. The whole series of 12" to 15.6" ultra-thin, power-saving notebooks with amazing entertainment capabilities are eligible for this discount!
The MSI X-Slim series ultra-thin notebooks, in addition to having stylish exteriors, all feature Intel's newest ultra-thin, power-saving architecture with over 9 hours of battery endurance, resulting in better performance and power conservation. The entire product series of "light, slim & aesthetic" models measure less than 1" thick, with some models barely 6mm at their thinnest point. All models weigh less than 2kg and have a perfect balance of performance & aesthetics. They have been called the thinnest notebook computers on the market.
This promotion is a combined promotional effort between MSI and leading online electronics stores and retailers. Consumers can access the joint marketing website http://xslimseries.msi.com/ to understand the latest MSI product trends and sales information and access links to other online stores to take advantage of this deal firsthand.
Latest News Posts
- Smartwatch maker Pebble rumored to be in financial troubles
- ZOTAC intros two new ZBOX R Series mini PCs
- Jeremy Clarkson in first post Top Gear interview accepts some blame
- Artist leaves Naughty Dog for Ubisoft, comes back to Naughty Dog
- MSI boasts world's first Microsoft Windows 10 certification
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- I have an AsRock330, how upgradeable?
- Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SATA III M.2 SSD Review
- Help with defective case
- Stuttering issues after F8 BIOS update GA-Z87-HD3
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling