MSI Kicks Off Crazy X-Slim Series Notebook Deal
[Taipei]Starting today and ending December 31, MSI has teamed up with leading India, UK, Australia and Italy electronics channels and online electronics stores to run a joint promotional activity involving the globally popular MSI X-Slim Series ultra-thin, power-saving notebooks. Visit http://xslimseries.msi.com/ to get the latest information on special offers.
Customers need only access the online e-coupon, print it out, and take it to an MSI notebook retailer or visit MSI cooperative online electronics stores to take advantage of an exclusive discount when purchasing an X-Slim Series X340, X400, X600 and Wind12 U200. The whole series of 12" to 15.6" ultra-thin, power-saving notebooks with amazing entertainment capabilities are eligible for this discount!
The MSI X-Slim series ultra-thin notebooks, in addition to having stylish exteriors, all feature Intel's newest ultra-thin, power-saving architecture with over 9 hours of battery endurance, resulting in better performance and power conservation. The entire product series of "light, slim & aesthetic" models measure less than 1" thick, with some models barely 6mm at their thinnest point. All models weigh less than 2kg and have a perfect balance of performance & aesthetics. They have been called the thinnest notebook computers on the market.
This promotion is a combined promotional effort between MSI and leading online electronics stores and retailers. Consumers can access the joint marketing website http://xslimseries.msi.com/ to understand the latest MSI product trends and sales information and access links to other online stores to take advantage of this deal firsthand.
Latest News Posts
- GDC 2017 tease Ghost Recon Wildlands technology video
- GTX 1080 Ti teased in Halo Wars 2 official requirements
- 'Terminator 2' 3D cinema re-release set for Judgment Day
- Microsoft shipping HoloLens 2, directly into HoloLens 3
- Xbox boss: Microsoft is making new PC exclusive games
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league