MSI Kicks Off Crazy X-Slim Series Notebook Deal
[Taipei]Starting today and ending December 31, MSI has teamed up with leading India, UK, Australia and Italy electronics channels and online electronics stores to run a joint promotional activity involving the globally popular MSI X-Slim Series ultra-thin, power-saving notebooks. Visit http://xslimseries.msi.com/ to get the latest information on special offers.
Customers need only access the online e-coupon, print it out, and take it to an MSI notebook retailer or visit MSI cooperative online electronics stores to take advantage of an exclusive discount when purchasing an X-Slim Series X340, X400, X600 and Wind12 U200. The whole series of 12" to 15.6" ultra-thin, power-saving notebooks with amazing entertainment capabilities are eligible for this discount!
The MSI X-Slim series ultra-thin notebooks, in addition to having stylish exteriors, all feature Intel's newest ultra-thin, power-saving architecture with over 9 hours of battery endurance, resulting in better performance and power conservation. The entire product series of "light, slim & aesthetic" models measure less than 1" thick, with some models barely 6mm at their thinnest point. All models weigh less than 2kg and have a perfect balance of performance & aesthetics. They have been called the thinnest notebook computers on the market.
This promotion is a combined promotional effort between MSI and leading online electronics stores and retailers. Consumers can access the joint marketing website http://xslimseries.msi.com/ to understand the latest MSI product trends and sales information and access links to other online stores to take advantage of this deal firsthand.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen 'Horned Owl' APU arrives in 2017
- Xbox wants to be the best place for devs to make money
- Amazon Prime now required for new Twitch subscriptions
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now