Super Talent Launches 450X, 533X, and 600X High Speed CompactFlash Media Cards
New Cards Reach Transfer Speeds up to 90MB/sec
San Jose, California - November 12, 2009 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced new 450X, 533X, and 600X high speed CompactFlash® media cards which achieve read/write speeds up to 90MB/sec. The new high speed CF cards are offered in four different capacities: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB and 64GB.
CF is one of the world's most popular digital mass-storage card formats and is widely used on DSLR cameras as well as in embedded computing. Super Talent designed these high speed CF cards especially for the demanding requirements of performance oriented photographers. The cards use MLC NAND Flash as the medium which works silently, lasts longer and is lightning fast. The 600X cards reach transfer speeds up to 90MB/sec which accommodate the high read/write requirements of premium DSLR cameras.
Measuring 36.4 x 42.8 x 3.3mm, the high speed CF card has the exact same size as slower speed CF cards. It is compliant with the CompactFlash 4.1 standard. With the same physical dimensions, it is also plug-and-play requiring no drivers. These products will be available in mid November from Super Talent resellers worldwide.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2008 Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- NASA solved the secret of ESA's missing Mars lander
- He changed his name to Seven iPhone for a free iPhone 7
- New photos and a shocking price of Huawei Mate 9 emerged
- Elon Musk describes his vision for colonization of Mars
- Nintendo Switch is single-screen only, says Nintendo
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now