G.Skill releases the world's fastest DDR3 2200 CL7 memory modules
Taipei, Taiwan-12th November, 2009?G.Skill International Co. Ltd., manufacturer of extreme performance memory and solid-state storage with solid quality, has today released the world's fastest DRAM modules rated at a groundbreaking DDR3 2200 CL7-10-10-28 1.65V 4GB (2GBx2), and specially tuned for Intel Lynnfield Core i7 870, 860 processors.
Furnished with the brand new design PI series heatspreader, these modules once again represent G.Skill's commitment to pushing the boundaries and providing overclocking enthusiasts and extreme gamers with the best DRAM modules for breaking overclocking world records. The kits will be sold with G.Skill's Turbulence memory fan to decrease the system temperatures and provide further overclocking headroom during tweaking.
The 2200 CL7 PI series kits will be available at G.Skill's collaborated distribution partners immediately with affordable price. All G.Skill's computer memory products come with life-time warranty and G.Skill's FAE team is always ready to provide consumers complete technical support via online forums, telephone and email.
Established in 1989 by enthusiasts, G.Skill is a leading memory manufacturer based in Taipei, Taiwan. The company's top priority is Quality. All of our products undergo a series of the most rigorous tests and strict quality control processes. In addition to a committed, qualified IC testing house to examine our products, all G.Skill products are 100% tested to ensure the highest yield, reliability and quality.
Latest News Posts
- Regenerate a 'Doctor Who' Blu-ray in our latest giveaway
- Take-Two earns 81% of its net revenue from consoles
- AMD ThreadRipper 1998X: 16C/32T @ 3.9GHz, 44 PCIe lanes
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid graphics card
- ARM announces new CPUs and GPU at Computex 2017
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017