BeoVision 7-55 - bespoke sound solutions and improved picture technologies
BeoVision 7-55 is an extremely versatile full HD TV solution offering the latest in 55" LED-backlight technology with local dimming and scanning backlight.
BeoVision 7-55 integrates the sophisticated Bang & Olufsen video engine offering some of the best video signal processing on the market. In addition, Bang & Olufsen has included double frame rate technology, also known as 100/120 Hz, with motion compensation and a scanning backlight. These technologies significantly reduce the inherent blur of LCD technology that typically makes the facial expressions in fast moving pictures such as sports events almost invisible. With BeoVision 7-55 you get a sharp and clear picture even in fast moving scenes.
The LCD screen in BeoVision 7-55 is based on new direct-type LED-backlight with local dimming for greater contrast. The TV contains state-of-the-art features ensuring a smooth picture performance, a sophisticated digital surround sound module, and an integrated Blu-ray player as one of the very few flatscreen TVs in the world.
"We believe that BeoVision 7-55 gives excellence, simplicity and elegance physical form, from the velvety feel of soft-touch lacquer to the silent, graceful movement of the disc loader. The choice of materials and colours, as well as the craftsman's constant attention to detail, make this TV much more than the sum of its parts", states Ole Moltsen, Senior Product Manager.
Freedom in placement
As one of the very few flat screens in the world, BeoVision 7-55 is designed for floor placement, yet still offering extensive flexibility for the viewer's position. Although thought as a dedicated floor option, the choice between a low and a high motorised floor stand, and a fixed close-to-the wall bracket solution allow for individual and personal expression, regardless of whether BeoVision 7-55 is central to a surround sound setup or is used as a stand-alone television.
The motorised solutions allow you to preset viewing positions, so the television not only turns, but also tilts to face you, giving you the full picture and sound experience from all viewing angles. All this is simply handled with a push on one button on your Beo5 remote control.
The available colour palette further adds to this freedom, by offering a number of different colours - natural aluminium, black, blue, dark grey, red, and blue.
Extended sound performance
Despite its relative flat appearance, BeoVision 7-55 offers amazing sound performance. Built with Active Loudspeaker Technology, the matching stereo loudspeaker BeoLab 7-6 contains 6 x 125 ICEpower amplifiers in a three-way bass reflex speaker system. The loudspeaker is equipped with thermal protection circuits and Adaptive Bass Linearisation (ABL), which ensures that the loudspeaker can perform without distortion even at a very high volume.
Are you looking for a tailor-made surround sound setup, the dedicated centre channel speaker, BeoLab 7-4, based on the Bang & Olufsen Acoustic Lens Technology, will be the perfect solution. So whatever your individual requirements, BeoVision 7-55 provides the best sound experience in all kinds of situations.
The centre of the intelligent home
BeoVision 7-55 is the cornerstone in the intelligent home as it is a fantastic hub for combining audio and video experiences with other home automation systems. To many customers, home automation is becoming more and more interesting, and due to increasingly sophisticated interfaces, Bang & Olufsen customers can actually control and operate all their A/V and home automation equipment from the programmable Beo5 remote control all over the house.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines