CorsairÂ® Announces New Flash SurvivorÂ™ GT Family of USB Flash Drives
- New ultra-rugged, high-speed USB flash drives in 32GB and 64GB capacity -
FREMONT, Calif., November 10, 2009 - Corsair, a worldwide leader in high-performance computer and flash memory products, today announced two new Flash Survivor GT USB flash drives. The new drives are available in capacities of 32GB and 64GB, and feature the same ultra-durable metal housing found on all Flash Survivor models, along with the signature red GT highlights.
"The Flash Survivor GT is the ultimate flash drive for users requiring both high speed and extreme ruggedness," said John Beekley, VP of Technical Marketing at Corsair. "These drives will carry your data and media into the harshest environment and still provide rock-solid protection."
Corsair's ultra-durable Flash Survivor USB drives have proven extremely popular with consumers thanks to their super-strong, CNC-milled, aircraft-grade aluminum casing, which makes them practically indestructible. Each drive is also fitted with a molded, shock-dampening collar and EPDM seal, which provides water-resistance to a depth of 200 meters. In independent reviews, the Corsair Flash Survivor has suffered countless tests of strength, and always comes out on top!
The 32GB and 64GB Flash Survivor GTs are available immediately from Corsair's authorized distributors and resellers worldwide. All Corsair USB flash products are backed by a 10-year Limited Warranty. Complete customer support via telephone, email, forum and Tech Support Xpress is also available.
An image of the Corsair Flash Survivor GT can be downloaded here.
More information about the Corsair Flash Survivor GT can be found at corsair.com/products/survivor.
Founded in 1994, Corsair Memory, Inc., is a worldwide leader in high performance components for personal computers. Specializing in very high performance memory and ultra- efficient power supplies, our flagship products, Including DominatorÂ™ memory modules, are the choice of overclockers, enthusiasts, and gamers everywhere. Our expertise in design and manufacturing is also evident in our complete line of Flash VoyagerÂ® and Flash SurvivorÂ™ USB storage devices. Corsair offers 24/7 customer support via forums and the Tech Support Express helpdesk. For more information, please visit http://www.corsair.com
Latest News Posts
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer spins wicked web
- 'Justice League', 'Aquaman' IMAX VR experiences on way
- Halo Wars Definitive Edition teased on PC with Steam
- MSI's mini-ITX Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC rocks GTX 1070
- Final Fantasy VII Remake has destructible environments
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- DDR3 RAM question
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design