Noctua Announces NH-U9B Special Edition CPU Cooler
Noctua today announced a new special edition of its popular NH-U9B premium cooler, which is renowned for providing excellent quiet cooling performance in a compact package that lends itself to use in HTPCs or smaller cases. The new NH-U9B SE2 now comes with two of Noctua's award-winning NF-B9 92mm fans and adds support for LGA1156 as well as LGA1366 via the latest SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system.
"Many customers who are looking for a premium quality quiet cooler but can't accommodate our larger models are choosing our NH-U9B, which offers performance levels close to its bigger brothers while being much more compact", explains Mag. Roland Mossig, Noctua CEO "Given the ongoing popularity of the NH-U9B, we've decided to create a special edition that comes with a second NF-B9 fan and provides support for the latest CPUs."
Thanks to the addition of the latest SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system, the new NH-U9B SE2 supports LGA1366, LGA1156, LGA775, AM2, AM2+ and AM3, making it compatible with Intel's latest Core i7 and Core i5 processors.
Now including two of Noctua's much acclaimed NF-B9 92mm fans, the new SE2 version further improves its predecessor's renowned quiet cooling performance. The supplied Low-Noise and Ultra-Low-Noise-Adaptors allow for full flexibility in fine-tuning the cooler for supreme quietness or maximum performance in push-pull mode. Topped off with Noctua's award-winning NT-H1 thermal compound, the NH-U9B SE2 forms a complete premium quality package for environments that can't fit the larger NH-U12P and NH-D14 coolers.
Price and availability
The NH-U9B SE2 will be available shortly at a recommended retail price of EUR 46.90 / USD 54.90.
Latest News Posts
- Free-speech group says China has weaponized its 'Great Firewall'
- Raptr launches Plays.tv for regular video gamers to share pics, videos
- PayPal founder: Companies should evaluate relationship with Indiana
- Have you ever thought about 3D printing a weapon? This man has done it
- Cybersecurity firm outs computer spying campaign from Lebanon
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- AMD's Future of Gaming: FreeSync, DirectX 12, LiquidVR, VR and more
- Asus n5 dh71 subwoofer problem
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi