-- GIGABYTE Solves P55 and iPhone Sync Issue --
-- Latest BIOS update has Apple iPhone users back in sync --
Taipei, Taiwan, November 09, 2009 - GIGABYTE Technology CO., LTD., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, recently released BIOS updates for their full series of P55 based motherboards to solve the iPhone sync issues with the Intel® P55 chipset. The iPhone syncing issues appear to be limited to only P55 chipset motherboards and now users of GIGABYTE P55 chipset motherboards simply need to update their boards with the latest BIOS version to enable syncing with their iPhone device.
Or for automatic BIOS updating, users can download the GIGABYTE @BIOS live BIOS updating utility at: http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Support/Motherboard/Utility_DownloadFile.aspx?FileType=Utility&FileID=52
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new iPhone rumored to feature 4K-capable, 12-megapixel camera
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 'confirmed', launching in 2GB and 4GB versions
- Mozilla begins testing its new VR-based Firefox browser 'MozVR'
- AMD's Frame Rate Target Control tested with considerable power savings
- Nintendo speaks out against VR and AR efforts from Microsoft, Sony
- The top four things North Korea has achieved in the past 18 months
- Accell Home or Away USB Surge Protector Review
- Define S 47 [Buildlog 03.07.2015]
- Power loss - Event 41 Kernel Power
- ASRock Beebox (N3000) Fanless Small Form Factor PC Review
- Sharkoon Gamer Mouse with Bungee Hub - MSRP 47.99 Euros
- SMITE on Xbox One will have Australian Servers with Open Beta launch next Week
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors