-- GIGABYTE Solves P55 and iPhone Sync Issue --
-- Latest BIOS update has Apple iPhone users back in sync --
Taipei, Taiwan, November 09, 2009 - GIGABYTE Technology CO., LTD., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, recently released BIOS updates for their full series of P55 based motherboards to solve the iPhone sync issues with the Intel® P55 chipset. The iPhone syncing issues appear to be limited to only P55 chipset motherboards and now users of GIGABYTE P55 chipset motherboards simply need to update their boards with the latest BIOS version to enable syncing with their iPhone device.
Or for automatic BIOS updating, users can download the GIGABYTE @BIOS live BIOS updating utility at: http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Support/Motherboard/Utility_DownloadFile.aspx?FileType=Utility&FileID=52
Latest News Posts
- These seven new Pokemon are quite...interesting
- Bill Gates initially hated the proposal for Xbox
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update released date confirmed
- NVIDIA Shield update adds support for Netflix HDR, Plex, Dolby Atmos
- eBay's new flash sale is perfect for extra Steam Summer Sale savings
- Insight Needed for RAM upgrade issue.
- Doom Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Cant overclock RAM
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- Updated BIOS on E3C226D2I now can't boot from USB
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card