-- GIGABYTE Solves P55 and iPhone Sync Issue --
-- Latest BIOS update has Apple iPhone users back in sync --
Taipei, Taiwan, November 09, 2009 - GIGABYTE Technology CO., LTD., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, recently released BIOS updates for their full series of P55 based motherboards to solve the iPhone sync issues with the Intel® P55 chipset. The iPhone syncing issues appear to be limited to only P55 chipset motherboards and now users of GIGABYTE P55 chipset motherboards simply need to update their boards with the latest BIOS version to enable syncing with their iPhone device.
Or for automatic BIOS updating, users can download the GIGABYTE @BIOS live BIOS updating utility at: http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Support/Motherboard/Utility_DownloadFile.aspx?FileType=Utility&FileID=52
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon R9 390X should feature not just 4GB of HBM, but 8GB of HBM
- Google exec amongst thousands killed in Nepal quake
- Nate Mitchell from Oculus will speak at Disrupt NY about all things VR
- Gears of War remaster in development for the Xbox One by Splash Damage
- Guillermo del Toro says that Silent Hills "is not gonna happen"
- Error when updating Intel Management Engine software for Ivy Bridge CPU install
- XMP Memory
- Syllable G700 Noise Reduction Hi-Fi Bluetooth Headphones Review
- G1.Sniper M3 - No "Windows Boot Manager".
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- GeIL Announces Super Luce DDR4 Enthusiast Memory Series
- X2 Introduces the ISOLATIC Chassis
- Acer Delivers 15.6-inch Budget-Friendly Chromebook
- Thermaltake Debuts Full Range of Radiators The Pacific RL and R Series Optimized for Maximum Heat Dispatching
- GALAX Launches Liquid-Cooled HOF GTX 970 and GTX 980 Graphics Cards