-- GIGABYTE Solves P55 and iPhone Sync Issue --
-- Latest BIOS update has Apple iPhone users back in sync --
Taipei, Taiwan, November 09, 2009 - GIGABYTE Technology CO., LTD., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, recently released BIOS updates for their full series of P55 based motherboards to solve the iPhone sync issues with the Intel® P55 chipset. The iPhone syncing issues appear to be limited to only P55 chipset motherboards and now users of GIGABYTE P55 chipset motherboards simply need to update their boards with the latest BIOS version to enable syncing with their iPhone device.
Or for automatic BIOS updating, users can download the GIGABYTE @BIOS live BIOS updating utility at: http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Support/Motherboard/Utility_DownloadFile.aspx?FileType=Utility&FileID=52
Latest News Posts
- Vinyl sales have outpaced streaming revenues, according to the RIAA
- NASA dumps over 8,400 photos from the Apollo moon mission onto Flickr
- Samsung Galaxy S7 will have Qualcomm or Samsung processors
- NVIDIA showed off its next-gen HBM-based Pascal GPU in Japan recently
- Players attempt to enter nostalgia trip as CODPROMOD kicks on
- Why will my video card not work?
- M.2 Drive not showing up.
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 Stabilty Issue!!!
- Tesoro Lobera Spectrum RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Gigabyte Windows 10 driver updates, Utilities...
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog