-- GIGABYTE Solves P55 and iPhone Sync Issue --
-- Latest BIOS update has Apple iPhone users back in sync --
Taipei, Taiwan, November 09, 2009 - GIGABYTE Technology CO., LTD., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, recently released BIOS updates for their full series of P55 based motherboards to solve the iPhone sync issues with the Intel® P55 chipset. The iPhone syncing issues appear to be limited to only P55 chipset motherboards and now users of GIGABYTE P55 chipset motherboards simply need to update their boards with the latest BIOS version to enable syncing with their iPhone device.
Or for automatic BIOS updating, users can download the GIGABYTE @BIOS live BIOS updating utility at: http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Support/Motherboard/Utility_DownloadFile.aspx?FileType=Utility&FileID=52
Latest News Posts
- Sony's VR headset for the PS4 will ship in 2016 with a 1080p display
- AMD announce Liquid VR, with the goal of removing latency from VR
- Valve announces its Source 2 engine, 'free to content developers'
- Gartner: Smartphone sales topped more than 1 billion in 2014
- Sony says free-to-play growing part of digital business
- M5A78L-M LX Plus + FX4100 Serious Failure Problem?
- ASUS WiFi Bridge
- HDD Problem, loading issue
- Asus P4s8x
- need cheap board
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams