Silicon Power introduces 64 GB 1.8-inch microSATA SSD
After releasing the 2.5-inch SATA/IDE SSD, Silicon-Power, the leading brand in Flash Memory Manufacturers, is expanding product lines on the emerging SSD market, today SP introduces its 1.8-inch microSATA SSD drives aimed at small laptops. At 1.8 inches, the drive is the smallest on the market to use a microSATA interface. The new product also supports SATA I/II interface. For fulfilling customer needs in seeking cost-effective solution, the 1.8h microSATA SSD drives use SLC NAND Flash modules, offering higher performance and reliability, and MLC NAND Flash modules respectively.
The product using SLC flash memory has a read speed of 160MB/sec and a write speed of 90MB/sec. With the aforementioned high speed data transfer, the 1.8-inch microSATA SSD also features ECC function, shock resistance and vibration, enabling the operating system to work well even if it is on the move. Silicon Power 1.8-inch microSATA SSD decreases power consumption and heat when the system runs. It has thin size, light features that are especially suitable for micro-laptops.
The 1.8h microSATA SSD with low power consumption and noise-free operation is fully compatible with RoHS requirement, with capacities ranging from 8GB to 64GB, often enough for customer needs.
- Compatible with microSATA interface (SATA I/II)
- High reliability assured based on the internal ECC
- RoHS compliant
- High performance and reliability
- Low power consumption
- Shock resistance
- No noise, no latency delay and no seek error
- Capacity: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Dimensions: 78.2mm X 54mm X 5mm
- Weight: 30g
- Durability: 10,000 insertion/removal cycles
- Operating Temperature: 0oC~70 oC
- Storage Temperature: -40oC~85 oC
- Humidity: 8% to 95%
- Voltage: 4.5V~5.5V
- Vibration: 15G peak-to-peak max
- Shock: 1500G max
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers.
We are also the first among our competitors worldwide to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- Destiny: The Taken King's game zone is a cyclopean Hive ship
- Use Meerkat to stream live video footage from your GoPro
- Hackers hijacking your webcam and finding ways to profit from it
- Fly a drone near the fire? County offering cash reward to find you
- Man using drone to perv has it shot down by Kentucky man with shotgun
- GA-Z77X-UD4H F3a Modified BIOS Possible Issue
- Buffalo MiniStation Extreme NFC 1TB External HDD Review
- P67A-UD4-B3 Windows 10
- On Z97 Anniversary: No networking devices supported by Windows 10?
- Addonics AD2U31PX2 USB 3.1 2-Port PCIe 2X Add-On Card Review
- Innodata Reports Second Quarter 2015 Results
- MSI Launches Lean, Mean Gaming Machine, the Nightblade MI
- ADATA Launches the HD720 Rugged External Hard Drive
- Sharkoon Announces QuickPort XT Duo Clone and QuickPort XT HC Drive Docks
- Nexon and Electronic Arts to Bring PC Online Titanfal Experience to Asia