Silicon Power introduces 64 GB 1.8-inch microSATA SSD
After releasing the 2.5-inch SATA/IDE SSD, Silicon-Power, the leading brand in Flash Memory Manufacturers, is expanding product lines on the emerging SSD market, today SP introduces its 1.8-inch microSATA SSD drives aimed at small laptops. At 1.8 inches, the drive is the smallest on the market to use a microSATA interface. The new product also supports SATA I/II interface. For fulfilling customer needs in seeking cost-effective solution, the 1.8h microSATA SSD drives use SLC NAND Flash modules, offering higher performance and reliability, and MLC NAND Flash modules respectively.
The product using SLC flash memory has a read speed of 160MB/sec and a write speed of 90MB/sec. With the aforementioned high speed data transfer, the 1.8-inch microSATA SSD also features ECC function, shock resistance and vibration, enabling the operating system to work well even if it is on the move. Silicon Power 1.8-inch microSATA SSD decreases power consumption and heat when the system runs. It has thin size, light features that are especially suitable for micro-laptops.
The 1.8h microSATA SSD with low power consumption and noise-free operation is fully compatible with RoHS requirement, with capacities ranging from 8GB to 64GB, often enough for customer needs.
- Compatible with microSATA interface (SATA I/II)
- High reliability assured based on the internal ECC
- RoHS compliant
- High performance and reliability
- Low power consumption
- Shock resistance
- No noise, no latency delay and no seek error
- Capacity: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Dimensions: 78.2mm X 54mm X 5mm
- Weight: 30g
- Durability: 10,000 insertion/removal cycles
- Operating Temperature: 0oC~70 oC
- Storage Temperature: -40oC~85 oC
- Humidity: 8% to 95%
- Voltage: 4.5V~5.5V
- Vibration: 15G peak-to-peak max
- Shock: 1500G max
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers.
We are also the first among our competitors worldwide to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- Apple iPhone 6s was the best-selling smartphone of 2016
- Rogue One looks great, even in a fan-made VHS commercial
- Intel working on next-gen Xeon with 32C/64T of power
- Xbox boss: first-party Project Scorpio games 'critical'
- Apple rumored to consider purchasing Disney
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse